Chipper Booth Photo Booth Rental Co. Reviews

13 | Denver, CO

13 Reviews for Chipper Booth Photo Booth Rental Co.

• F

Frank · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Chipper Photo Booth for our daughter's June 2018 wedding.

We wanted an old school photo booth which AJ, Elizabeth and Brandon delivered. They provided great communication, follow-up and delivery from booking through completion that day, including transparent communication with the venue to coordinate and set-up. AJ was a great attendant and was a fly on the wall at times, and front and center when required.

All the wedding guests had a great time, though you need to keep an eye on the youngsters monopolizing the photo booth so that the older guests can take photos and sign the guest book.

We wouldn't hesitate to use Chipper Photo Booth in the future for either weddings or a corporate event. -Thank you.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

We made a very last minute decision to add a photo booth to our wedding, and we are so glad Chipper Booth was recommended to us! Brandon was prompt in providing us pricing and package information and the turn around for our photo strip design was incredibly fast (as in ten minutes)!

The day of our wedding, the traditional booth, props and a USB of all the photo strips to take home were all included. Our guests loved the photo booth, and I highly recommend Chipper Booth for any event!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Chipper Booth at our wedding a few weeks ago. Not only was their upfront customer service extremely helpful and responsive, but their onsite service was stellar. We chose the traditional photo booth, and our guests absolutely loved it. It was the unexpected hit of the wedding without question. A highlight was the attendant, AJ, moving the booth's bench out so that one of our guests who was in a wheelchair could enjoy the photo booth too. The takeaway photo album is worth the price of admission. Why did we even bother with a guest book? This was way better. Thank you Chipper Booth!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

We LOVED Chipper Booth. It was really easy to book with them ($250 deposit until 2 wks prior to wedding) and the wedding package was awesome. Includes TWO physical strips (which isn't common anymore) a great scrap book, glue sticks, & pens for guests to put their 2nd strip in and sign! This was so fun to go through and we will have forever. Sarah & Brendan were awesome as we went through no less than 10 initial designs of our strip background before creating one we loved based on our invitation. The wedding package also includes tons of great props and 30 minutes of "downtime" which we used during dinner, to encourage everyone inside and is a great value, since everyone's eating then anyway! The USB with ALL digital copies was awesome, and the next business day, we got the link on their site and there are GIFs of EVERY SINGLE ONE. It adds a whole new level of fun. Book. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/16/2015

I cannot say enough good things about this vendor. They were amazing from start to finish. They provided all of the props for the photobooth and we asked if they had any Mario and Luigi props, they said that they did not but that they would get some. They ended up bringing Mario and Luigi hats which were a huge hit! The photo booth was used a ton throughout the night everyone loved it. We had them bring the supplies for the scrapbook and it is one of my favorite keepsakes from the wedding. My entire bridal party even managed to fit inside of the photobooth for a photo!! At the end of night all of the pictures were loaded onto a USB drive and we were able to take them home immediately which I loved. If you are on the fence about getting a photobooth I say do it, you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Jade · Married on 06/12/2015

We had Chipper Booth come for our wedding and they were great! They were awesome leading up to the event and during the event. It was very easy for us to book their services and if I ever had any questions they were always quick to respond. A couple of weeks before our wedding, they worked with us as well as our day of coordinator to make sure that everything went smoothly. In order to use the time we paid for most effectively, they also suggested to have some down time for the photo booth during dinner, which they provided at a very discounted rate. During the wedding day, there was an attendant who stayed at the booth the whole night and made sure we had the guest book as well as the thumb drive with all of the pictures at the end of the night. Having them at out wedding definitely helped us to create awesome, lasting memories!

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 07/05/2014

Amazing quality, super professional, easy to work with, and extremely fun!!! Everyone had an amazing time with the photobooth and I barely had to do any work! I was very impressed with everything, and would definitely use them again and recommend them to others!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Leslie · Married on 10/26/2013

Chipper Booth was the highlight of my wedding. The service and professionalism was top notch. The photo quality was that of a professional photographer and it was FUN!! My guests raved about what a good time they had. I highly recommend Chipper Booth!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

I can honestly say this was one of the best memories we have from our wedding! People are still talking about this weeks later. Plus Vince is amazing. Enjoyed working with him very much. Very responsive and professional. Best photobooth in town!

Sent on 09/18/2013

It was so much fun to have a photobooth to capture the more spontaneous side of our wedding and Vince at Chipper Booth made it so easy! He was willing to come and set up during our room flip to cut down on having to pay for time during our ceremony and the options of costumes he brought along made for hysterical photos. I loved having the option of different colors for every photo strip and being able to personalize them to make perfect gifts for our guests.

Sent on 08/27/2013

OMG! I loved everything Chipper Booth had to offer! Vince and his team did an amazing job when it came to our wedding. We got engaged in December 2011, and the first thing on my list was to set up the photo booth. I got all of Chipper Booth's information at a bridal show I went to in Jan. 2012 and we got married in May 2013. They gave 100% and then some. I absolutely will be using their services again.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Rachel Roberts · Getting married on 01/04/2020

So much fun!

Chipper Booth had a great set-up and fun props! We loved being able to see everyone's pictures in our scrapbook. I would hire them again in an instant!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Priscilla · Married on 08/25/2018

Our wedding was 8/25/18 and we used chipper booth’s vintage booth (the closed booth) and it was a blast! They had a lot of options as gas costumes go and our guest had a blast! Definitely would use them again!

Sent on 09/06/2018