Chill-Will DJ Service Reviews

145 Reviews for Chill-Will DJ Service

• Patricia

Patricia Rogalski Brittenham · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Chill-Will DJ - Excellant

Bill was a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and professional. Bill kept our reception moving throughout the entire evening. All our guests had a great time. We couldn’t have asked for a better D.J. Our reception was perfect.

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Mmr

Lindy · Married on 12/05/2020

This is the second wedding that Bill has done for our family this year. He did a wonderful job and made everything extremely easy. He has happy to work with our military son who is stationed out of state and his bride who lived in another state, even though it was more difficult for him. Chill-Will is awesome!

Sent on 11/09/2009
  • Kelly

Kelly Rooney · Married on 11/14/2020

Chill Will - Excellent Job!! 11-14-2020

Chill Will did an Excellent job providing the music for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception - a 7 hour event!
    He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and very pleasant to work with. He was responsive to all of our questions, providing suggestions for the ceremony music and played our extensive song list selections without issue. He provided us with access to select music from a vast database, as well as provided an area to setup the timeline for events. He completed everything we listed on the timeline! He did such a good job that the banquet manager of the venue asked for his business cards! Thank you Bill

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Caitlynne

Caitlynne Danielson · Married on 02/29/2020

Awesome music

We had such a wonderful time dancing at our wedding! Thank you so much. The music was great.

Sent on 04/01/2020

Kelly Jacob · Married on 02/28/2020

Amazing!!!!

Bill was awesome to work with and did an amazing job! He is extremely professional and very accommodating. He was the DJ at our Chamber fundraising event, and played to the crowd perfectly! He even had people dancing, which had never happened! Very impressive and will definitely use him next year! Fantastic!

Sent on 04/12/2020

Paula Arnold · Married on 12/10/2019

Christmas party

He was fabulous!!!!!!
    He arrived early, had everything set up and ready for Our party to begin. The wireless mic was available for us to use to make announcements and such. You can request each individual songs you want played. He also leaves time for requests.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 08/16/2019

Great experience with Chill Will

DJ Chill Will made our wedding reception so much fun! Our guests loved the classic Sinatra-style music played during dinner, and the younger crowd enjoyed the selections for dancing as well. He was in contact with me frequently before the wedding to make sure we had everything we needed. He also provides an easy-to-use online tool with access to playlists, song requests, and planning for the order of the reception. He was flexible and easy to work with, and he always responded quickly when I had questions. The uplighting we chose really transformed out reception space, and it was well worth it. Our day was beautiful and so much fun, and I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Lynsey Eite · Married on 04/07/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

Bill was awesome! He was there on time and kept the party going all night! There was a few songs that were not in his library that he was able to add for me to complete our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Leslie Blalock · Married on 03/16/2019

So much fun

Music was absolutely perfect for our wedding. We enjoyed every second!

Sent on 03/30/2019

April Stewart · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent DJ!

A lot of things went wrong at my wedding, but one of the few things that went right was Bill and his excellent service. Some people are "anchors" that help stabilize your life when things get stormy-- and that was Bill on my wedding day! He kept the party going when our timeline was thrown off by some unforeseen events and he kept my guests happy and dancing the whole time. He went over and above to make my wedding day amazing! Here are a few things I really appreciated about Bill and his service: 1.) He was flexible with my changing timeline. 2.) I requested some music that was uncommon and Bill went out of his way to hunt down the tracks and put together a masterful playlist for me. 3.) He was quick to return my calls any time I had a question leading up to the big day. 4.) His set up was very professional and included party lights which brought energy to the dance floor. 5.) He got my 82 year old father dancing! If I did it all over again, I wouldn't put my trust in anyone but Bill. He is worth his weight in gold.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Maria Brisebois · Married on 02/14/2019

Highly Recommend

Joe was our DJ and he was amazing!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Anita · Married on 12/29/2018

We highly recommend Chill Will

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ to get the crowd dancing all night long. Chill Will was very easy to work with, responded to our questions very quickly and was available for calls anytime to review any questions we had. The portal to choose songs is very easy to use as well. We had an unforgettable night with Chill Will, thanks again for everything!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Anna

Anna Stanton · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Experience - Great Wedding DJ

Bill and his team were wonderful to work with from the beginning. He is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any event. The uplighting was beautiful and was included in our package - which was very reasonable! Wonderful service from a wonderful person - he helped make our wedding day perfect! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Pamela · Married on 11/09/2018

5 STARS to Chill-Will DJ’S

“5 STARS to Chill-Will DJ’S” Bill Pelosi one of the kindest, accommodating, music knowledge people will ever meet. I have and will recommend Chill-Will DJ Service over and over. Bill at Chill-Will DJ’S made the Allen Rehearsal dinner and the next day ceremony and celebration of love at the Naples Wedding Barn an event to remember. You can tell Bill is a pro and loves his work by the quality of service he gives to his clients. “You only get one chance to get it Right choose the BEST”.
    Thank you, Chill-Will DJ Service the kindest, patient and generosity during our wedding planning stress. “You Rock”

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • kristi

kristi · Married on 10/06/2018

Bill knows how to get the party started!

We hired Bill to DJ for our destination wedding in Cape Coral based on his great reviews on Wedding Wire. He came to the house a couple days before the wedding to meet with us and discuss plans, timeline and music we selected. He is very professional and did an absolutely fantastic job! I love his website. We were able to select the music we really wanted played and those we didn't want as well. I think it helped him get to know our music personality. He also took requests from our guests and the dance floor was full all night long! He has a great personality and had us cracking up with his east coast accent!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

We chose Bill as the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception and he did a great job! He was very easy to communicate with (we are from Ohio and our wedding was in Naples, FL). He made a website for us where we could add all of our songs and instructions, which really made everything run smoothly as far as song order. Bill made sure we met before the wedding to ensure exact locations (the ceremony and reception were in different locations) and to be certain as to where he would put his equipment. He also provided up-lighting for the reception which really added to the atmosphere of the room! Bill is a genuinely great guy, who really cares about what he does and making sure your wedding music is perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Brianna · Married on 07/21/2018

Bill was great! Very attentive and flexible with timing being off due to late guests and rain. It was very nice to have him as our dj and he was very polite and accommodating!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jason · Married on 04/07/2018

Chill Will was a joy to work with. We would recommend him 10/10 times to anyone. Very experienced and knows how to work a room and get everyone dancing out on the floor.

Sent on 04/15/2018

DANIELLE · Married on 03/10/2018

It was an absolute pleasure having ChillWill be our DJ for our daughters wedding. Less than 24 hours from the wedding we had to completely revamp and change our outside wedding to an inside wedding due to weather. We had to change a lot and threw in extras and changes all through the night. Bill was on point. Handled every curve ball with the greatest amount of obvious experience and professionalism. This was our first wedding in the family so we were very green and he certainly set us at ease that we would be able to enjoy our event without worry..and he came through. Excellent contact through the planning weeks. We will use him for any upcoming event and defiantly not let a friend have an event without him. Thank you for a memorable event!! The Howell Family

Sent on 03/13/2018

Emily · Married on 03/10/2018

My reception was fantastic that's to Chill-Will DJ Services. He played everything I wanted and worked with us on requests. I could not have been any happier with his service, I highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kenneth · Married on 03/10/2018

Chill-Will did a phenomenal job for my daughter's wedding. A friendly and welcoming attitude, professional and charismatic. Really kept the "party" going. Excellent repertoire and accommodating to requests. Service with a smile.

Sent on 03/14/2018

P · Married on 03/03/2018

I want to express my extreme gratitude at the professional, knowledgeable, experienced DJ service, Chill-Will DJ Service. I hired March 2018. “This company exemplify service that makes a positive difference when it comes to celebrating a special event”.

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • kaitlin

kaitlin · Married on 12/03/2017

Will did an amazing job made my day stress free and my guest happy. Great quality and a good price

Sent on 12/26/2017

laura · Married on 09/02/2017

Bill was great to work with. He met us about a month and half before our event and we talked about all the logistics. He helped guide us through the music selection process.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/22/2017

Great experience with Bill. He was at my husband's 35th birthday party for over 8 hours, until well after midnight. It was great!

Sent on 08/11/2017