Chicalba Bagpiping Services Reviews

8 | Glen Ellyn, IL

8 Reviews for Chicalba Bagpiping Services

8 Chicalba Bagpiping Services Reviews

Ally · Married on 06/10/2017

We used Chicalba for our wedding and Joe was excellent! He was incredibly talented, and the guests loved having bagpipe music as we recessed and for our grand exit out of the church. Having a bagpiper at the end of our ceremony is a family tradition and Joe did not disappoint. Dave was also very organized in getting us set-up for our big day. Thank you, Chicalba Bagpiping, for making our ceremony so special!

Dave · Married on 07/16/2016

Dave Johnson deserves a lot of praise for the very special day he helped make for my daughters wedding.

They had 1 piper and 1 drummer playing background music for a short time outside the church after the ceremony

There were so many comments about how good the guys were, The pipes and drums were awesome! My daughter loved it and so did all the people that attended the wedding.

Everyone loved their choice of music and how upbeat and fun it was for everyone.

My daughter was so happy she could hear the pipes and drums in the back of the church after the wedding while everyone was waiting outside and the wedding party was getting pictures taken, it was awesome!!!

Thanks to Dave for making their special day more special!! I would recommend Chicalba bag piping to anyone, very professional, flexible and accommodating and the cost is very reasonable.

Tracie · Married on 09/12/2015

Dave was so great. He was so friendly and easy to work with. Dave is very responsive and able to adapt to different crowds of people.

He performed at my cocktail hour at the Irish American Heritage Center for my wedding in front of the guests. Everyone had such amazing things to say! He was so nice to interact with and the music was wonderful.

I cannot thank him enough! He really was an absolutely amazing addition to our celebration!

Jacqueline · Married on 03/14/2015

Dave from Chicalba Bagpiping was the best to work with! He was able to play ceremony music at our wedding St. Patrick's day weekend and it made the our day even more special. We are still getting compliments from people that were at our wedding about the bagpipes and how beautiful it sounded. I highly recommend Chicalba for your wedding or any special event!!!

Dave at Chicalba Bagpiping did an amazing job at our wedding. We had him surprise guests by appearing at the back of the church during the recession. He snuck in un noticed and then belted out joyous tunes. The music was beautiful and was such a fun touch. Dave also stuck around long after the ceremony to take pictures and even play another song as we boarded the trolley (after doing a long receiving line!). All of our guests were so impressed- as were we! Also, before the wedding Dave sent us a CD of some of his different songs so we could pick out the ones we wanted him to play. He also asked our wedding colors so he could match his kilt! Sooo thoughtful! I would highly recommend using Chicalba Bagpiping!

Mary · Married on 08/20/2011

I thought I hated bagpipes because I associated them with police and firemen funnerals. My husband begged to have bagpipes at our wedding. I am so glad we did. Dan played beautifully (nothing funneral like), he was easy to work with and very accomidating to a bagpipe ignorant person like myself. All of my guests enjoyed his music and I am so glad he was part of our ceremony.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2010

If you want a talented bagpiper dont look any further! He is truly amazing.

3.0
      3.5

Dave was wonderful! Added a truly special touch to our ceremony with his bagpipes. Easy to work with, showed up on time, and had a great sense of humor. He is one of the most skilled bagpipers available to play in the Chicagoland area, and trains police and fire department bagpipers all throughout the Midwest. Very talented man! We were lucky to have him play our wedding.