Chicago Wedding Pastor Officiant Minister Reviews

105 | Fox River Grove, IL

105 Reviews for Chicago Wedding Pastor Officiant Minister

Ellen · Married on 08/06/2010

We could not have asked for as better Officiant! We were planning our Chicago wedding from Las Vegas and Pastor Bill was so flexibity and able to communicate every detail with us, even though we were 1500 miles away. During the ceremony he made sure to add personal touches about my husband and I. My husband and I and the guests are still talking about what a great job Pastor Bill did. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Jaime · Married on 07/23/2010

He was great! We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Sara · Married on 07/17/2010

Bill is fantastic! He takes the time to get to know you and your future spouse in order to customize his wedding message. He was great to work with!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Matth · Married on 05/16/2010

Bill Yaccino is both professional and passionate about helping couples make the biggest decision of their lives. He took lots of time prior to the wedding day to make sure different details were arranged. Bill and his wife have continued to make a great positive difference in my life and my wife's life. His commitment to making your BIG DAY smooth and stress free is rare and invaluable. Thanks Bill!

Bernie · Married on 05/15/2010

Pastor Bill did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. We didn't know him at the start of our wedding planning but he took the time to get to know us and made our wedding incredibly personal as if he had known us forever. He was organized and well prepared but what made our experience with him so special was how cheerful and enthusiastic he was in convening my wife and I's love for each other. Thanks Pastor Bill!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Megan · Married on 05/15/2010

Pastor Bill did a beautiful job! Throughout our engagement and on our wedding day he put my husband and I at ease and really made our day special. The service had a very personal and inspiring message and overall everything turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Pastor Bill because he truly has a gift working and communicating with couples.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Guerin · Married on 04/30/2010

Pastor Bill was great. Family and friends couldn't stop talking about what a wonderful service it was. His attention to detail and professionalism is second to none. We greatly enjoyed how he personalized our service to our experience. It was a wonderful experience having Pastor Bill be our officiant.

Holly · Married on 03/19/2010

Pastor Bill was such a pleasure to work with. I loved how he came early to the wedding and mingled with my family and friends getting their imput and then added it to a very personalized ceramony. I would ( and have ) recommended Pastor Bill to everyone!.. Thanks agin!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Theron · Married on 10/03/2009

Pastor Yaccino was fantastic to work with.
    His easy manner and sincere approach to assisting us design what we were looking for during our ceremony was truly appreciated.

Al · Married on 10/03/2009

My wife and I couldn't have been happier to have Pastor Bill at our wedding. He is a great listener and did a great job of incorporating both our traditions into the ceremony.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Nina A. · Married on 09/13/2009

Pastor Yaccino was absolutely wonderful. He was extremely responsive via email and phone and worked with us to build a very personalized service. He brought his own personality and kindness into the ceremony and we had several compliments on him afterwards. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2009

Pastor Bill really took the time to get to know my fiancé and I prior to our wedding day. He offered pre-marital assessment and counseling to get us started on the right foot, even though we decided we didn't want to participate in that service. He is passionate about the work he does with couples and will really personalize your special day. He is down to earth and really put my nervous bridezilla mind at ease the week of the wedding my calling to check on us and finalizes details for the big day. His wedding service was customized and enjoyable to participate in. He is even fun to listen to over and over again on the wedding video!

Jerry · Married on 08/22/2009

Pastor Bill Yaccino was extremely friendly and very approachable. He offered assistance with pre-marital counseling without any pressure to sign up for the extra services. He gave us exercises to work through at home that were fun and really created some great conversations about our new life together. He arrived early at the wedding rehearsal and everyone in our wedding party was really impressed with his professionalism and ability to connect with all the different personalities there! He was early to our outdoor wedding and looked really sharp. Pastor Bill delivered on his promise and really did a great job with our wedding ceremony just as we wanted it. It had a "church" feel to it even through we were outdoor because of the way Pastor Bill delivered the ceremony. Many of my family members went up after the ceremony to thank him and tell him what a great job he did. He definitely exceeded our families and our expectations. Thank you so much Pastor Bill!

James · Married on 06/26/2009

I cannot speak for my bride, but as the groom Pastor Bill did a wonderful job, very personal comments were made which made the ceremony all the more memorable and meaningful.

Sent on 09/09/2011
  • I

Alana · Married on 06/25/2009

My wedding would not have been the same without Pastor Bill!! We had a destination wedding with close friends and family and wrote our own vows. Finding the right person for our ceremony - from a distance was a challenge. From our first phone call - I knew he was the right person! After our ceremony - everyone thought we had known him for years...I can't thank him enough for creating such a wonderful ceremony full of personal stories, warmth, and laughter.

Sent on 08/12/2011

Jay · Married on 06/13/2009

Pastor Bill was such a pleasure to work with. He made my wife and I feel relaxed about the wedding process and really got to know our background and history together. He was able to convey his message of our love for each other in a way that touched everybody in attendance.

Ashley · Married on 06/05/2009

Pastor Bill Was amazing. He provided such a personalized and touching sermon at our wedding, that our family and friends though he knew us for years. I will never forget it. When he first met with me and my husband he asked us both to write down things we love about each other. Then a year later, after we had forgotten the list, he read them out during our vows, and it was so touching and funny!!! He was very flexible and willing to incorporate various degrees of spirituality in our wedding. I highly recommend him to anyone. :) - Ashley Janaszak, Married by Pastor Bill July 5th 2009 at Naper Settlement Chapel.

Sent on 09/23/2011

Julie · Married on 04/04/2009

Pastor Bill was great! We had so many people after the ceremony tell us how great he was ask us where we found him. He took the time to get to know us and incorporated things about the two of us into the ceremony. He helped make our wedding day a memorable one. I would absolutely recommend him to any bride.

Kim · Married on 03/21/2009

Pastor Bill did a wonderful job getting to know my husband and I and working with us to have the ceremony we wanted.

Stephanie · Married on 12/11/2008

We were very hard up on money and wanted to get married, when I told Pastor Yaccino of our predicament he offered up his home and services to us. Pastor Yaccino married us in his home with only our moms and daughter as witnesses. We are really grateful to him for this. May God's blessings rain down upon him and his family.

Tierney · Married on 06/22/2008

Pastor Bill was wonderful. He met with my husband and I before the wedding and got to know us. He was very flexible and professional. Our discussions even helped reinforce our feelings about our relationship. Also, I can't say enough about what he had to say about us during the ceremony. It was like he knew us forever. I highly recommend Pastor Bill. You will not be disappointed with his services.

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2008

Pastor Bill took the time to get to know us. We felt as though he was also investing his time into our marriage. His counseling was very helpful as well. Our ceremony was beautiful and memorable. He personalized the message and helped people really get to know us as a couple. We highly recommend his services.

Heather · Married on 05/24/2008

We loved Pastor Bill! He was able to bring our story to life during the ceremony and was very professional.

Lucia · Married on 12/01/2007

Pastor Bill Yacino was amazing. He listened to what our wishes were for our ceremony and he added value, wisdom and spirit to our beautiful day. I would highly recommend Pastor Bill. On technical aspects, he was very professional, always on time and he would call or email you back very quickly.

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2007

Pastor Bill was wonderful! He personalized the ceremony & made is memorable for not only us, but all who attended.