Chicago Wedding DJ - Fourth Estate Audio Reviews

124 | Clarendon Hills, IL

124 Reviews for Chicago Wedding DJ - Fourth Estate Audio

124 Chicago Wedding DJ - Fourth Estate Audio Reviews

Randy · Married on 11/03/2018

A fun-filled night for everybody to dance to!

DJ Jay Congdon was a blast at our wedding! With his years of experience, he definitely knew what got the crowd going! I highly recommend Fourth Estate Audio for their professionalism, knowledgeable music selection, and creating a fun and memorable night to remember!

• F

jocelyn · Married on 09/21/2018

Jay was amazing. We found him online and met with him in person, after meeting with him we could tell he was professional and very knowledgeable, we booked with him the same day. Jay's website makes everything easy leading up to the wedding, from creating your timeline, to picking your music for the big day. We loved how he provides you with a flash drive if theres any music that you would like him to play that isn't in his library. We had Jay for the ceremony and the reception and he kept the whole night flowing seamlessly, I wanted a very specific part of a song to walk down the aisle to and he assured me timing wasn't going to be an issue and just cut and faded the music when need be, our sand ceremony ran long and the song I chose was ending but he did an amazing job at looping the music without it being noticeable. For the reception he handled the cake cutting, speeches, dances amazingly and once the dance floor was open he kept people on the floor all night long. We had absolutely nothing to worry about when working with Jay. Highly recommend!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Jay was great! He kept the guests engaged and dancing. We didn't get all of the songs played that we had requested, but everybody had a great time

Chicago Wedding DJ - Fourth Estate Audio 1

Lindsay · Married on 08/11/2018

Our whole experience with Fourth Estate Audio was outstanding. All our questions/emails were responded to quickly and the value of the services we got was outstanding. Jay was our DJ and he was phenomenal. He included all of the music we requested in the online form and was able to create an environment our guests felt comfortable in to let loose on the dance floor. We were also able to add any of our own music by using the usb drive he gave us. He did a great job working with us to keep everything organized day of and even let us make a change or two last minute. (Thanks for the Star Wars Theme when our ring bearer walked down the aisle!) We had so many people compliment our DJ service after the wedding. We were able to dance outside all night thanks to Jay and the lights that he had available to us. We highly recommend Fourth Estate Audio for your wedding or event!

Mike · Married on 06/30/2018

Hired Fourth Estate Audio for a wedding on 6/30/18. I could tell from the first conversation we had that I was going to hire Fourth Estate. They were extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Every question or suggestion we made, we saw a response from Fourth Estate very quickly. On the event day, Fourth Estate completely delivered on everything we asked for. The music selection was entirely on point with what we had wanted. Would trust Fourth Estate for any event that requires a DJ.

James · Married on 06/30/2018

Jay and Scott were great. They made the process of hiring, planning, and executing so easy for us we had nothing to worry or stress about. They abided by our instructions and playlist exactly as we described it and our guests told us the DJ was one of the best parts of the wedding. If your in Chicago and want an affordable DJ that does their job, these guys are the ones to go with.

Kristi · Married on 06/09/2018

With any wedding, there are so many decisions to be made, from the clothes, food, venue, who to invite, invitations, all of it, and I must say that Jay and his company Fourth Estate Audio made the DJ decision the best ever! He was was quick and efficient in his communication, his interface and technologically advanced website, and the overall feel of this company was above par. We even lost our usb drive in the mail the week of our Wedding and Jay stepped in and took care of that too providing all the songs we requested. The day of the wedding, he sent Scott to DJ our event on a yacht! Scott was polite, on point, and very fun and accommodating. He was super fun too and catered to our guests as we requested he do. If you are having a wedding in the Chicago area and are looking for the best, these guys are it! Thank you Jay and Scott, we appreciate you guys more than you know!

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

Jay was a class act leading up to the wedding, at the ceremony, and following the wedding. He made sure to play to our tastes, didn't steal the show, and got people out on the dance floor. As an added perk he took some photos that he shared with us immediately after the wedding so we had some fun pictures to look at as we wait for our professional photos. Jay is highly recommended!

Natascia · Married on 09/30/2017

Jay was such an amazing DJ!! He answered all emails immediately ( I emailed him once at midnight and got a response in the middle of the night!), which is really important when you are having anxiety about a wedding and want answers. He led the entire wedding and made the night super easy for us. Out of all the worries I had on the wedding day, the music was not one of them and that is thanks to Jay. He is super nice and easy to work with, and he knows what he is doing. We wanted people to stay on the dance floor, and there were always people on the dance floor at our wedding!!! Thanks so much for making our wedding amazing, Jay!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

Jay did an amazing job at our wedding. He got the party started and kept it going. We were concerned some people were not big dancers but Jay got everyone out of their seats. Jay loves what he does and it definitely shows. I highly highly recommend him. We had so many compliments on Jays music.

Sabreena · Married on 07/08/2017

We were lucky enough to book Jay early for our July wedding - a very busy wedding weekend! From the beginning, he guided us through the process in a detailed and thorough way, ensuring we had everything arranged from bridal party announcements to no-play lists. On the day of, he had everything running so smoothly and the music was incredible! We were especially worried that our dance floor would empty since we had a lot of guests that do not dance at weddings and also our venue provided an amazing outside patio and museum to wander through, but that wasn't the case at all. From the teenagers to our 60 and 70 year old guests - everyone spent time dancing and the dance floor remained the place to be! Would definitely recommend 4th estate audio for those who want a lively wedding!

M · Married on 07/07/2017

Jay from Fourth Estate Audio was very helpful in the process of choosing a DJ. When we finally choose Jay, he was there to help us prepare song lists that met our needs and kept our guests entertained. He not only was just a reception "DJ" but he also helped with our pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour music so the guests were always happy. Jay was very professional and even took time to speak with us over Skype prior to booking his services so that we would be comfortable knowing he would be great for our wedding. He has an efficient and easy way of selecting music. I would highly recommend Jay from Fourth Estate Audio!

Mackenzie · Married on 10/15/2016

We are so happy we picked Jay as our wedding DJ! From our initial meeting, he made us feel comfortable and excited for our wedding day. He was extremely well prepared. He had an easy to use site that allowed us to give all wedding day details and requests! The ceremony flowed beautifully as well as the reception! As soon as the dance floor opened, it stayed full until the end of the night! Fourth Estate Audio was the perfect fit for us!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2016

Jay from Fourth Estate Audio kept our guests dancing from the first dance until the last. He was willing to accommodate some of our less conventional requests, upheld our no-play list, and did a great job of choosing songs that complemented the ones we chose. We would strongly recommend using Fourth Estate, and consider them the best value in the area!

Ben · Married on 10/08/2016

I really liked Jay and his team, no regrets

Keir · Married on 10/07/2016

I am beyond pleased that we picked Jay Congdon from Fourth Estate Audio for our wedding DJ services! The preparation process is very organized via an easy to use online process. Jay is extremely responsive to any and all questions as you prepare for your big day although he is so organized that you might not have too many if you follow his preparation forms. More than the upfront preparation, I truly can't express my thanks for Jay's organization on the day of the wedding. He worked closely with the venue planner to ensure the day went smoothly. Most importantly, the sound was great and the music had everyone dancing the entire night away! Fourth Estate Audio exceeded all my expectations when it came to DJ services!

Mary · Married on 10/01/2016

Jay was very professional and easy to work with. He was quick to answer phone calls and emails. He had all our guest danicing the entire night. After the reception our guest had many compliments about Jay and the music selection. Jay surprised us with a short video clip of our wedding and reception and a few pictures which was nice to get. I would recommend Jay for any DJ event.

Jose · Married on 09/25/2016

I would highly recommend this DJ. He made our wedding very special. With great selection of music, the lighting was perfect, great sound equipment for the speeches for both inside and outside parts of our ceremony, but best of all Jay provided a cost you cannot beat. If anything I feel we got way more than we paid for. He was easy to do Business with and got our guest on the dance floor. I was also satisfied on how professionally and on point the music was executed for all the main parts of the wedding (exp walking down the aisle, first dance, mother son dances, cake cutting, and grand entrance to the venue.) he took what me and my husband wanted and put it to life. One of my concerns was that I'm Hispanic and my side only speaks Spanish but he gave us access to great songs for my Spanish guest as well as English. He even found the exact Spanish song for my mother son dance which is a rare song.

My spouse and I are very happy we had Jay DJ our wedding. He is a pleasure to work with and is super helpful throughout the planning process. His website is very user friendly and you can add songs you want him to play on the website. A lot of guests complimented him and his music choices. Highly recommend!

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2016

Jay calls you back. This is a MAJOR plus in the bride world. Jay made himself available to answer all of my questions and went along with my complicated ceremony direction. He worked with my friends and family to make our wedding a very special day.

Chris · Married on 07/03/2016

When looking for a wedding DJ, we had no idea of what we had wanted. With Jay being so personable and professional, we had decided to book Jay almost immediately after our initial chat. Jay’s flexibility and song selection process made the complete planning process a breeze! With all of our customized song requests, he was able create a wonderful evening from the ceremony to dancing the night away. Additionally, we had used a lighting package from Jay. Since our venue didn’t require as much lighting, he had worked with us to create the perfect mood setting. We highly recommend Jay for all of the special moments that he had helped created for us!

Tami · Married on 06/25/2016

Jay was great--book him soon because he fills up fast. The DJ equipment he brings is light by comparison to some others, so he is able to maneuver space well. We had no complaints working with Jay! He did exactly what we asked, and kept the party going for our whole group of family and friends. He even coordinated with my brother so he could incorporate some tunes into his speech! He was so much fun to work with, and his website made it easy for us to go in and make changes up until about a week before the wedding! Money well-spent, and a job so very well-done! After the wedding he followed up with a slide show he created from wedding photos he took. I can't remember if this was something we discussed he did or not (so many details!) but it was a very pleasant surprise!!

Ariel · Married on 06/20/2016

We absolutely loved working with Jay! We used his services for the ceremony, our cocktail hour, and our reception! All of our family friends had nothing but great things to say about him. He got them dancing and having fun and everything was perfect. The mics, the timing, the communication between him and the coordinators. Perfect. Thanks so much Jay!

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

I had no idea what I was even looking for in a wedding DJ. let me tell you, I hit the jackpot! Jay and Scott were both completely professional and personable. My wedding reception is being called "the most fun wedding ever!!" Scott was great! He had the dance floor packed the entire night! The lighting was beautiful! I can't say enough great things about Fourth Estate Audio! Thanks again!
    Melissa W. Buffalo Grove