Chicago Diamond Trio Reviews

Chicago Diamond Trio View more information

Haley F. Married on 10/20/2018

Great Cocktail Hour Music

Chicago Diamond Trio was a phenomenal group to work with. We hired them to play during our cocktail and dinner hours at our wedding and they played wonderfully. They really set the atmosphere exactly how we had hoped. They worked well with our DJ to coordinate the wedding party entrance to prerecorded songs. Overall, we could not recommend Chicago Diamond Trio enough. They were professional and enjoyable to work with!
    Asher Married on 09/17/2016
    My wife and I hired Chicago Diamond Trio for our wedding this past September. I couldn't recommend them more! They were very easy to work with, their music was absolutely perfect and they handled the DJ option for after dinner! 10 out of 10!!
    Lauren Married on 08/13/2016
    We hired the trio to play at our wedding reception (outdoors) for 2 hours and then switched to a DJ, and really wish we booked them for longer because they were so much cooler than a DJ!
  • User2342014 2+ years ago
    Graham was wonderful to work with. He was flexible and willing to move the band halfway through the reception. All of the band members were professional and so talented! My new son in law is a musician and he was impressed with their talent and professionalism. I only hope I have another opportunity to hire them!
  • User1905232 2+ years ago
    The Chicago Diamond Trio did a great job at our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests on the great music, and we also loved their style as well! In addition, they were very responsive to our emails and the particular song requests that we had. I was very happy with them and would recommend them to anyone else looking for a live band for any venue.
    Lee A. Married on 12/07/2013
    The Chicago Diamond Trio and the vocalist they provided for our wedding were just wonderful! We received compliments from many of our guests about the music. It was just lovely! Graham was even kind enough to coordinate the recorded music we had selected for the ceremony itself. I can't say enough about this group - excellent musicians, very professional and so kind to work with! The Chicago Diamond Trio was also very reasonably priced, especially for the quality of musicians! I would highly recommend this trio and would certainly hire them again!!
    Mark Married on 06/22/2013
    This group is fantastic Great musicians, funny, entertaining, professional, and just a joy to work with. I used them for a corporate party and had them back for my wedding – what more can I say!
    Neil Married on 12/28/2013
    The band did extremely well at our wedding. They played great music and were fun to listen to.
    Emily Married on 07/20/2013
    Matt Nelson did a beautiful job during the cocktail party at my wedding. I asked him to play solo piano and couldn't have been more pleased with his musicianship and professionalism. I had many guests from out-of-town and solo jazz piano was the perfect way for my guests to get a feel for Chicago jazz. I would recommend Matt for any Chicago event!
    Sarah Married on 05/23/2014
    Chicago Diamond Trio is amazing, there are no words to express how happy I was to have them at our wedding. Not only was the Chicago Diamond Trio the best jazz band I've ever heard play live, but they worked with my husband and I to perform songs that weren't previously in their repertoire but special to us, were able to get the singer I had hoped for (Sarah Marie you are fantastic!) and were just in general, fantastic, professional and made our wedding so very special (people constantly asked us where we were able to get such a wonderful group!)