Chicago Crafted Music Reviews

Chicago Crafted Music 1
Chicago Crafted Music 2

Dan Fields · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent DJ

Zack is an excellent DJ. Very responsive and open to ideas to make your wedding day exactly what you hope for. Definitely would recommend Zack.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 09/23/2018

Best dj ever!

Absolutely LOVED Zach! He was so helpful and very talented. He listened to us about what we wanted and made it happen! He was very professional and all our guests enjoyed the music that was played and danced all night long! He did such a great job of catering to all the different age groups that were there. He managed the timeline amazingly and helped everything run very smoothly, efficiently, and elegantly. We are more than happy that we had him as our DJ for our very special day we will never forget!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Klaudia · Married on 06/30/2018

Zack was our DJ for our wedding on 6/30/18. I cannot say enough good things about him! We originally heard him play at a family member's wedding two years previously and he was highly recommended. When I met with Zack, I booked him immediately on the spot! Zack has a wonderful personality and makes you feel at ease about your special day. His online planning tools were extremely helpful and help me organize the timeline for the reception. Before the wedding, Zack took the time to run through everything with me and make sure he knew what my fiancee and I wanted for our reception. On the day of the wedding, Zack was absolutely amazing! The dance floor was packed at all times. We still have guests telling us that people that never dance were on the dance floor having a wonderful time. Zack played music for everyone and everyone keeps raving about him. Make sure you reach out to him and schedule a consultation, you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Mamta · Married on 03/24/2018

Zack did a fantastic job for our wedding... Great service and very professional!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Mark · Married on 03/17/2018

So easy and informative to work with. We didn’t want to spend time figuring all of the details out for our wedding. We left it to Zack and he was amazing,

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Chicago Crafted Music 3
    Chicago Crafted Music 4

Kate · Married on 02/10/2018

Zack is awesome! He was on top of everything the whole night and planning with him was a breeze. I got so many compliments from guests on the music and his personality. He kept the party going the entire night!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Trevor · Married on 02/10/2018

Having no prior experience (myself) with Zack, I must say, I was very pleased with our experience. With our first meeting Zack made a point to explain that it was our day, our choices, and our plans. He accommodated every wish we had and execution was flawless.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Michael · Married on 10/28/2017

Excellent DJ...had many guests comment on how great the music was...dance floor was filled all night long. We requested 30 songs and Zach had every one if them...

Sent on 11/06/2017

Amanda & Kevin · Married on 07/29/2017

Five stars all around for Zack! He is professional, fun to work together with, great at communication, and genuinely wants to help in any way to make your day run smoothly (even if it is not music related). He is great at reading the crowd and whenever the dance floor was dwindling down, he would select the right songs to bring the guests back on. As an added bonus, he has a great speaking voice and was a wonderful MC (in addition to DJ) for us. We had such a wonderful experience working with Zack for our wedding and highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Aubrey · Married on 06/10/2017

He did a fabulous job. We needed a lot of songs to be edited, cut or modified and he did a great job. The day of, our dance time at the reception was a little shorter so I was requesting a lot of songs out of order and he was happy to adjust.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Guy · Married on 02/15/2017

They set the standard for customer service at the highest level possible. Zack N. was our dj and he continued to provide the highest level of service. He met with us in person, called us twice to discuss and confirm every detail of our wedding. We picked very specific music as well as gave Zack the ability to insert music as he felt the need. Zack arrived early and set up and the up lighting, which made the room look amazing. He did an incredible job of keeping the night flowing and making sure people were having the best time possible. Zack kept the dance floor packed the entire evening and people kept telling me how much they loved the music. There was no cheesiness or silly second rate reception stuff. Classy yet the energy was high and fun. People are asking me to send them the playlist. We couldn’t have had a better dj/master of ceremony. Zack exceeded our expectation on every level. A perfect evening thanks to all their efforts!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Laura · Married on 10/13/2016

Our dj was Zack and he was absolutely fantastic. My husband works in retail so his hours aren’t the greatest when trying to plan a time to meet with a company, but Zack arranged to stay in the office late for our first appointment. The company’s website made it very easy for my husband and I to map out a timeline for the evening and customize our music selection for the night. Zack called a few days before the wedding to finalize details and he was very adamant that the day would run smoothly and we didn’t need to stress. He was right! He kept things moving the whole night and handled surprising situations very well. I had so many people compliment me on the dj. Zack read the mood of the crowd and was able to pick songs that kept people on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Loren · Married on 07/21/2012

Zack was a GREAT DJ! Our guests hardly ever left the dance floor! The songs had EVERY AGE GROUP enjoying the night! I also thought the dinner and cocktail music was PERFECT!

Sent on 08/28/2017