Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown Reviews

102 | Chicago, IL

102 Reviews for Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown

MANDY · Married on 10/31/2016

Jill was wonderful and just added to our special day. We were lucky to have her marry us.
    Her process was straightforward and easy.....and put us at ease.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Clare · Married on 10/02/2016

Jill put us at ease from the very beginning. We contacted her after going through quite a few enquires and she seemed like the right fit. Her ceremony was very well-written, thoughtful and spoke true to the people David and I are. Everyone complimented our ceremony. We wanted something short, romantic yet light-hearted and she delivered! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a ceremony that is tailored to their needs and provides a representation of you as a couple.

Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown's reply:

Thank you, Clare! I'm so glad you and David found me! It was great fun sharing your story! All the best to you both!

Randi · Married on 09/24/2016

Jill was fantastic! My husband and I wanted a short ceremony with minimal religious traditions involved. Jill wrote us a ceremony script that was absolutely perfect for us. She was extremely responsive, warm, and made us both feel extremely comfortable during the ceremony. Even though we chose a short ceremony, Jill still took the time to add personal touches to the script and answered every question we had!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessie! All the best to you and Denis for a life of joy and contentment!! It was a lovely event and I'm so pleased to have been a part of your day!

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2016

Jill was wonderful to work with and was able to cater the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown's reply:

Thank you, Jessica and Denis! What a beautiful day! I so appreciate being a witness to your love and joy! All the best to you!

Matt · Married on 09/16/2016

We were very happy with Jill! We loved the story she told about us and were so happy with the way she conducted the ceremony. She was very responsive throughout the process and her cheerful demeanor helped relieve our wedding-planning stress. It was a pleasure working with Jill. Highly recommended.

Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown's reply:

Thank you Matt and Maggie! It was a great pleasure to work with you!

We enjoyed working with Jill from meeting her up through our ceremony. She wrote a ceromony that reflected us. Our friends and families our still talking about it.
    Matt and Angie

Sent on 10/15/2016

Nancy · Married on 09/10/2016

Jill was absolutely fantastic! She was responsive, courteous, and understood our vision completely. And she crafted a ceremony that truly reflected our values and sentiments. We will always look back at our wedding with happy memories, in large part because of Jill's hard work and sincere dedication! :)

Sent on 09/13/2016

H Kay · Married on 08/27/2016

Choosing an officiant was challenging for us. We wanted our ceremony to feel as personal as possible, but were new to the Chicagoland area and had not established a relationship with anyone yet who we felt could accomplish this. To further complicate things, we wanted a nondenominational ceremony with some prayer and religious reference, but nothing too traditional. Thank goodness we found Jill! She took incredible care in listening to our requests and getting to know us as a couple. She captured us beautifully, and our guests loved her! By the end of our time together, she felt like a friend and mentor. Any couple would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown's reply:

Our time together was special and I'm so happy you found me. Such a pleasure to work with you and to know such special people!

All the best to you and Kyle!
  • User7119648 · 2+ years ago

Jill was wonderful! Jill wrote a beautiful ceremony for us and didn't get offended when we didn't particularly care for a word choice she used. We didn't even offer a suggestion just explained why we didn't like it and she quickly gave us a wonderful alternative. She will mold the ceremony so it truly is one of a kind and she has a beautiful way with words. We don't think you could go wrong in choosing Jill!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown's reply:

Thank you Chrissy and Carlo! I twas such a joy and an honor to work with you both. All the best to you!

We are very happy we found Jill for our special day! We wanted a small, intimate ceremony with friends and family, other than the courthouse, so we found Jill and she made everything very special. Right from start she showed us her commitment with her quick responsiveness and wanting to meet to really get to know us as a couple. She had great ideas to help us find a nice spot outside by the lake, and then showed us how flexible she was when we had to use our apartment as our back up because of bad weather. Not only did we enjoy everything Jill had prepared for us, but our friends and family were still talking about how great she was days after. We highly recommend choosing Chicago Choice Ceremonies for your special day!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Katherine · Married on 07/23/2016

Jill is extremely accomodating, was an absolute pleasure to work with, and helped us create and meaningful and touching ceremony!

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Jill. From the moment we contacted her to officiate our wedding, Jill was way more than we ever thought someone could possibly be. She is honest, always on time, and it became very evident quickly she is a very kind person. Getting married is one of the biggest decisions one will ever make in their life time. To us it was important to find someone who listened to our entire story and play it out to our guests. This was my first wedding and my now husbands second- he was married at a young age. Jill listened to our story and incorporated my now step daughter in our beautiful ceremony which left everyone at our wedding in tears of joy. She took our story and made every feel the love we do. She went to great lengths to really get to know us and it was obvious to all of our guests. We feel like we have known Jill forever and even though this was a one stop experience for us- we highly, highly recommend Jill! Thanks, Jill M&M

Sent on 07/25/2016

Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown's reply:

Thank you, Melanie! The pleasure was all mine! Working with you and Matt and Elise was a great joy. Thank you for sharing your love and commitment with me. I wish you many, many years of happiness! Jill

valerie · Married on 06/25/2016

During our process to find a celebrant, we had interviewed with a few people. The moment we met with Jill, we knew she would be perfect for our ceremony. We chose to have no religion in our ceremony, so she truly listened to who we were as individuals and a couple to make a wonderful, meaningful, thoughtful ceremony that really described us to a tee. People complimented us all night about how great it was. She is a wonderful person and talented at creating beautiful ceremonies!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Chicago Choice Ceremonies by Jill Brown's reply:

Creating with you and Zach was easy and your love story was a pleasure to tell. Sometimes we get lucky and find our "tribe" members along our journey. I am honored to have worked with Val and Zach and I just know they are going to have a wonderful life together!!

Nancy · Married on 05/28/2016

We are very thankful that we found Jill. We wanted something small and intimate since we are having a big wedding later on. The ceremony was very simple and intimate just like we wanted. With such short notice, Jill was able to accomidate us. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2016

What seperated Jill from other officiants we looked at was her focus on getting to know us, and personalize a cermony for us. She did a great job designing a cermony that reflected our family and what was important to us.

Sent on 05/11/2016

samantha · Married on 04/13/2016

Jill Brown was amazing! She was very nice and cared a lot about us as a couple. The ceremony was flawless and our families raved about what a great job she did. She is great at keeping you informed and getting back to you quickly. She is very easy to work with and to talk to. She listens to what you want and delivers that exactly and then some. I highly recommend Jill Brown!! T

Sent on 04/15/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/16/2015

Jill Brown provided us an amazing wedding ceremony. When selecting a celebrant, I think the important attributes that equate to someone of high quality are personalization, attention to detail and resposiveness. Jill embodies all of these and more. We spent a lot of time reviewing expectations and ceremony ideas with Jill, and she really listened to us regarding our values, background, and expecations. The result was a flawless ceremony that perfectly created and captured a moment that my wife and I (and our guests) will not forget. We are so grateful for Jill's guidance and the time she invested to bring our committment to life and we would whole-heartedly recommend her to anybody looking for an officiant/celebrant for their wedding celebration!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jill Brown was great from the moment we talked with her on the phone, during our first face to face meeting and was absolutely perfect on our wedding day! She wrote a beautiful love story that captured everything my wife and I wanted to convey to our family and friends. She was extremely easy to work with during the entire process. Jill also was on-time/early for the rehearsal and great overall on the wedding day! She was very attentive and quick to respond to all and any questions we had via e-mail and phone. We would highly recommend hiring Jill Brown for your wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • PoshBride

Crystal · Married on 09/19/2015

My fiancé and I met Jill about a year ago. We met her at a Panera downtown and the rest was history. We hit it off from the start. Jill just “got” my husband (then fiancé) and I. People would ask me why didn’t I just get a friend or a JOP to do our ceremony and I would respond, “because WE want something different”, meaning we wanted a celebrant. Jill was receptive to the vision that we had for our ceremony and executed it beyond our expectations. She wrote an amazing love story about us based on our talks and email communication. Throughout the process, she got to know us as individuals and as a couple.
    We received so many compliments after our wedding ceremony, mostly how our ceremony wasn’t cookie cutter and that it described us as a couple perfectly. I would 100% recommended Jill for anyone looking for a trusted celebrant!! She was my favorite vendor throughout the wedding planning process.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Jill was an amazing officiant. She made my wedding exactly what I envisioned. I was looking for someone to make my wedding personal and heartwarming. She did just that with her love story that was all about my husband and I and our journey through our lives together so far. She was helpful through the planning process and always got right back to us when we reached out. She always asked for our input and made sure we were happy with everything. After the ceremony everyone was saying they have never been to such a heartwarming, personal ceremony.

Ashley and Collin

Sent on 09/08/2015

Jill was fantastic! She took the time to learn about us as a couple and really tell our story. She was very responsive via email and over the phone and she made sure we were happy with our story multiple times before the wedding. Even changing things so the ceremony would be exactly how we wanted it. She was also extremely flexible, as we changed our wedding details around quite a bit!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Our ceremony with Jill was just what we were hoping for!! She was very easy to get in touch with and was able to make our serviced tailored exactly to our needs.

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • User5200548 · 2+ years ago

We loved her website - it informed us exactly what to expect and the price involved up front.

Jill called us and found out our story and weaved that information into the ceremony in a way I had never witnessed before giving us a wedding touched my heart and brought me to the point of tears of joy.

I could not praise or her recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

We really enjoyed working with Jill on our wedding! She made us feel very comfortable with the ceremony creation process, guided us along the way, and helped us craft a truly personal, intimate, unique ceremony that reflected us as a couple. We were a bit unsure about working with someone we had never met before....but after our first meeting with Jill, that uneasiness was gone and we knew we were in great hands. We highly recommend Jill and her services!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Christina · Married on 06/06/2015

We reached out to Jill to officiate our wedding after a last minute issue with our previous officiant. Jill was able to put together a beautiful ceremony for us in a short amount of time. We loved every part of our ceremony and wouldn't have changed a thing. Jill knows how to mix in the right amount of humor in the ceremony in order to keep a perfect mood.

Sent on 06/26/2015