Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

18 Reviews for Chic Sparkles

16 Chic Sparkles Reviews

I ordered an amazing cake topper on Etsy and it is gorgeous! It was shipped fast and packaged with care. Unfortunately I did not get to show it off at my wedding as the bakery forgot to put it on my cake or bring it to the ballroom! I am going to find a way to use it in my home as a decoration.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Kristine did an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL job with my swarovski crystal monogram set for our wedding cake. I am SO pleased with her customer service; quality, detail and dedication of my cake topper. It is a definite keepsake. I was even MORE IMPRESSED with the package/box it was shipped in. Extreme attention to detail was fully evident in this masterpiece! It really DOES make the "cake pop"!!!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

I had ordered a Monogramed Cake topper for my daughter's wedding. It was beautiful, better than I had imagined it would be. The quality of the topper was excellent and the time it took them to get it to me was quick. I would use them again and I have given the name and the website to the cake artist that I used so she could recommend it to her other clients.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristine helped me out with my cake topper which came out absolutely stunning. I cannot wait to see the cake topper on my wedding day. I definitely recommend Chic Sparkles, its a unique company that is worth it if you want to have something to keep that's going to be memorable for the rest of your life. They are very professional, the quality of the product was amazing, and it was received in a timely fashion.

Profile Picture G, 9/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

I ordered a cake topper from Chic Sparkles and what a beautiful breath taking topper i recieved!! Kristine does a great job and is very helpful!! But if u want something eye catching, elegant, and different Chic Sparkels is the place to get your special occasion needs from! I ant wait for my wedding day to see my topper on my cake!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Dealing with Chic Sparkles was such a pleasant experience. Our cake topper came out absolutely amazing...we couldn't have been happier with the quality, price and even the care put into packaging it for shipping so it wouldn't get damaged. I would 10000% recommend Chic Sparkles for anyone looking for a personalized cake topper!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Chic Sparkles was absolutely amazing with catering to my needs of a beautiful cake topper. They immediately emailed me to confirm my order and always was responsive if I had questions. The cake topper was packaged very nicely and was beyond beautiful! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company!

Profile Picture tara, 5/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Amazing quality - phenomenal work - better than I could have imagined it!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Joanna, 3/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Pleased with my cake topper! It's beautiful. Kristine was awesome to work with. She replies to all your emails, and keeps you posted!

Profile Picture Brenda, 3/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I got my cake topper monogram from Chic Sparkles for my wedding on Feb. 23 . It was absolutely beautiful! I got so many complements about the cake topper. Kristine was so easy to work with and very professional.

Profile Picture Lisette, 2/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chic Sparkles is amazing! Kristine always answered all my questions in a more than timely manner. She handmade my cake topper for 1/2 the price of everyone else. And her work was beautiful!! So beautiful in fact, I am putting my cake topper in a shadow box with my bouquet. I cannot say enough eccept you will be sorry for NOT using Chic Sparkles!.

Profile Picture Adrianna, 2/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gorgeous product of good quality & Kristine is very helpful.

Profile Picture User3076701, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

GREAT GREAT EFFICIENT SERVICE. I ORDERED OUR WEDDING CAKE TOPPER AND IT WAS JUST MORE BLING AND QUALITY THAT WE IMAGINED. ALL OUR GUEST SPOKE ABOUT IT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
CHIC SPARKLES.
SHERYL & MARVIN ELLIS

Profile Picture SHERYL, 12/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved, loved my custom made initials/toppers for my cake! Chic Sparkles was amazing! They were very professional and made exactly what I had wanted and went beyond my expectations! I suggest all brides to use their services to beautify/ personalize their wedding cake! I see them everyday as they are saved in a shadow box now! Thank you again Chic Sparkles! Till the next cake... ;)

Profile Picture Mary, 6/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

We ordered a rhinestone monogram cake topper and also the cake serving set from Chic Sparkles.

I had a very quick deadline to have both of them custom made and they were here in plenty of time!!

Both items turned out perfectly and were amazing quality! We can't wait to use the serving set for more special occasions!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/31/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I own a custom bakery, and Chic Sparkles provided me with cake toppers for my clients' wedding cakes. Chic Sparkles were extremely professional and easy to work with, and the finished product was absolutely beautiful. My clients were very happy with the quality of work and value for money. Thank you Chic Sparkles, I will definately use you again.

Perfectly Cakeable