Chic Romance Travel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Ebony P. Married on 07/07/2020

Very Happy Customer

Working with Camille has been nothing short of amazing during this very difficult and uncertain time. She has been VERY prompt in responding to and supporting our travel requests and potential changes. We are so very thankful and fortunate to have her by our side as we try to navigate and alter our travel plans.

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Hello Ebony, It has been a pleasure helping you with your travel and being able to guide you was all the changes and giving you peace of mind. Thank you!
    Kate Married on 11/09/2018

Camille Sanders - Travel Agent for my Wedding

Very considerate, thoughtful and hardworking! Always tried to accommodate us and give extra perks! Very nice!!

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thanks you for your review Kate. Enjoyed working with you, Yevgen and all your guest for your Destination Wedding in Negril. Glad to hear everyone enjoyed to their upgraded rooms & extra perks! Look forward to working with you on your next travel adventure!
    Hugs, Camille
    Kassie M. Married on 08/12/2018

Kassie Mendes

So easy to work with and made our trip amazing! Worth her value and more!

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you Kassie for your review. Look forward to booking your next international vacation as we do more that honeymoons. Maybe your 1 year anniversary? ;) Hugs, Camille
    Dominique Married on 04/28/2018

Camille is amazing and we will be using her again!

We found Camille at a bridal show we went to last year. We never thought about using a travel agent, but for some reason she caught our eye. A couple days later we get an email from her if we were interested. We tried to book our honeymoon stay on our own, but it was too expensive and just wasn’t working out. I called Camille and she took care of everything. She gave us exactly what we needed, always answered my emails and calls and was so kind in trying to find the perfect honeymoon destination for us. She found the perfect hotel, with everything we wanted there, for a great price. Overall, we will definitely be using her again for any and all of our vacation getaways. I would recommend Camille to anyone looking for help with a destination getaway. We loved our hotel and the Bahamas was the best place we could have ever went.

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you Dominique for your kind words. Enjoyed working with you on planning your dream honeymoon. Look forward to planning yours and Zak's next travel adventure! Hugs, Camille
    Karla Married on 01/06/2018
    Camille delivered everything we wanted for our vacation. She had answers and tips to make the experience pleasant, fun and stress free!

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you for the review & photos Karla. Enjoyed working with your in planning the Ladies Getaway to Cancun. Look forward to planning the next adventure!
    Luke Married on 10/21/2017
    Camille was extremely responsive as well as helpful in getting my girlfriend and I ready for our trip.

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thanks Luke for your review. It was my pleasure to help both of you. Feel free to contact me for your future getaways as I do more then Destination Weddings. Take care, Camille
    Annie Married on 10/21/2017
    Camille Sanders was incredibly helpful and responsive during our entire wedding planning process. She helped us with communication with the resort when we had problems. She helped each and every one of our guests making travel arrangements. She really made the planning process easy and stress free. We'd do this again in a heart beat and suggest to all of our unmarried friends !

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you so much Annie for your review. Look forward to helping you & Rich plan many Anniversary trips in the future! Wishing you both the best!
    David Married on 10/21/2017
    Very easy to work with and flexible with last minute changes. Amazing trip.

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you David for your review. Enjoyed working with you.
    Look forward to helping you book your next amazing trip! Camille
    Jeanette Married on 09/03/2017
    Everything was perfect. Camille did all our arrangements including bus shuttle to resort.

Hello Jeanette,

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out to us for your next getaway!

Ana Married on 09/01/2017
    Camille was very helpful and knew everything there was to know regarding a destination wedding. As part of the wedding party Camille made it easy to book a place and made sure we had everything we needed. Overall Camille did a great job.

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thanks Ana for your review! It was a pleasure helping you with your travel. Feel free to contact me for future travel as I plan more than destination weddings.
    Hugs, Camille
    Monica Married on 09/01/2017
    My daughter was married at Riviera Maya Quintana Roo Mexico. Camille organized everything very well and made sure everything was perfect for my daughters special day. My daughter is very happy and I am very Blessed!

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you, Monica, for your review. Feel free to contact me for your future travel as I also do group celebrations & adventure travel. Regards, Camille
    Nadine Married on 08/26/2017
    Resort was stunning... service was amazing and we had a great tme.. Rooms are to for for.. I had the swim up room.. loved being out there at night relaxig..

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Hello Nadine, so happy you loved your swim up room & had a great time! Feel free to contact me for your future travel. Take care, Camille
    Lindsay Married on 07/01/2017
    Camille made planning my wedding from a distance and coordinating everything for my guests and myself simple and worry free! She answered all of my million questions and made me feel confident that everything was taken care of! And the resort Sandos Finesterra Los Cabo's was amazing. My whole family is looking to plan another trip!

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you so much for your review! Feel free to reach out to me for your next family trip.

Jillian Married on 11/01/2016
    It was absolutely wonderful working with Camille. She was very helpful with our changing plans and responded promptly. Everything was arranged perfectly and we could not have asked for a better trip!

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review. Would be happy to help you in the future as we do more then Destination Wedding.
    Kim Married on 06/18/2016
    Camille was wonderful to work with. She helped with every step the whole way through. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends or family.

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Appreciate your review Kim. Look forward to helping you with your next romantic vacation.
    Krysten Married on 11/07/2015
    If you're looking for a wedding planner who specializes in beautiful destination weddings, Camille is the planner for you! She was nothing but patient, accommodating, personable and flexible with us, including my guests. Camille was a huge help in planning our wedding at Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos, and it exceeded all of our expectations. Planning a destination wedding can be nerve-wracking, especially when you don't see the destination prior to, which was our case. From the first time Camille and I spoke on the phone to the moment we stepped on the resort property, the entire process was seamless. Highly recommend Camille! You won't be disappointed!

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you so much, Krysten. I enjoyed working with you and all the guest on planning their travel to Turks & Caicos. Look forward to planning a romantic getaway for you & Alec in the near future!
  • User2867419 2+ years ago
    We used Chic Travel to book our trip to New Zealand. Because of their hard work and great recommendations on excursions, we simple had the single best adventure/vacation ever. I highly recommend Chic Romance Travel.

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Feel free to contact us for future travel.
  • F
    Faye Married on 05/20/2017
    Chris and I would like to express our sincerest gratitude to Camille for planning our wedding event in Riviera Maya. It was truly an unforgettable event. She was easy to reach, patient with our requests, and worked closely on our behalf with Virginia, the on-sight coordinator.
    As a first time, and hopefully last time, destination wedding bride and groom, we were clueless as to where to start. Camille was kind to guide us in the right directions, addressing our concerns one by one. She answered all our questions via numbers of phone calls and all of our emails in a timely manner. She advocated on our behalf and took well care of our guests. The bride's father had some issues with transportation and Camille was quick to respond, taking initiative to ensure his arrival. Last not but not least, she provided us with a last minute surprise to make our Azul Beach stay extra special.
    Thank you very much again, for taking care of us and ensuring a smooth journey for us to Mr. & Mrs!!
    Faye and Chris
    Manfei Married on 05/20/2017
    Faye and Chris

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review, Faye & Chris!

I'm thrilled you had a wonderful stay at Azul Beach & a beautiful destination wedding! When traveling in the future, hope you think of me as I do more than weddings!
    Wish you both the best lives together!
    Ben Married on 10/21/2017
    Father of bride. We are a large family located all over country. Everything came off without a hitch. Camille was very professional. Looked out for our concerns and promptly responded. Great event was entirely satisfied.

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review & beautiful photo Ben. So glad to hear you enjoyed working with Camille and everyone had a wonderful time at your daughter's wedding. Feel free to contact us for future travel as we do more than destination weddings.
    Rich Married on 10/21/2017
    Camille was great. She helped us from the beginning in selecting the best resort with the right balance of luxury and price. She got in the middle of our conversations with the resort during the planning phase when we needed her to. She helped coordinate our 60 person groups reservations, transportation, shuttle and constant questions from our guests. We wouldn't have been able to do this with out her. We had the best week of our lives and are so thankful for all of her help!

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you Rich for your review. It was my pleasure to help you and Annie with your destination wedding & take care of all your guest travel. Feel free to contact me for your future travel. Best wishes, Camille
    Maria Married on 09/01/2017
    Camille it was such a pleasure meeting you and working with you. As you are aware we were met with some challenges and you handle the situation so professionally. My experience was overall great. I will defiantly keep you in my contacts.

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thanks for your review Maria! Enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping with your future trips. Thanks Camille
    David Married on 05/11/2018
    Easy to work with and took care of everything

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you David for taking the time to send a review. Look forward to helping you with your future trip as we do more then destination weddings. Thanks again, Camille
  • W
    William Married on 09/01/2017
    Great service. Camille was very responsive.

Chic Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you David for your review! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Camille.