35 Reviews for Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations

RSVP Cards (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Shipping (1)
28 Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations Reviews

Heather was amazing to work with. She was flexible with our schedule and was quick to answer our questions. The invitations turned out exactly as we wanted and the printing process was quick. We would definitely recommend Chic Ink.

Profile Picture User6163585, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography, Custom Invitations

I loved working with Heather - she made everything super easy! She has the cutest studio with tons of invitation options! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs any type of invitation!

Profile Picture Kalle, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

We love our invitations and loved working with Heather during the design process. She was knowledgeable, responsive and simply great to work with. The final product turned out perfect and the process was smooth and efficient! I would recommend Chic Ink to anyone looking for a great product and great customer service.

Profile Picture Mallory, 4/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Assembly, Design, Printing

Heather helped me with all my wedding invitations and thank you cards. She also helped me design and purchase a monogram of our initials to use on some glass candles and cocktail napkins. She has a great knowledge of the various papers, envelopes and liners and is very responsive to all questions. I will definitely call on Heather's expertise to help with invitations for my next event!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Worth having my invitations and programs done professionally. I was happy I went this route.

Profile Picture Domonique, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather from Chic Ink is absolutely the best! She was so easy to work with & very responsive. She truly listened to the vision we had for our wedding invitation suite & executed it to perfection! Her attention to detail makes you feel confident that you'll receive a top quality product at the end. We would highly recommend her & hope to work with her on other types of projects in the future!

Profile Picture Alaina, 8/15/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Heather was our best wedding vendor experience! She was one of the very first vendors that we met with and we immediately clicked with her. She was incredibly supportive and understanding throughout the process. Myself and my fiance did in fact come across a difficult change to our guest list and Heather, graciously helped us wade through the waters of reducing our guest count in the midst of Save the Date's going out.

Profile Picture User5169777, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather was great to work with! She made our wedding invitations a stress free process and they turned out amazing!

Profile Picture User5197428, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather was a joy to work with, and very attentive to my needs and what I wanted. She is also full of great ideas and advice. I would highly recommend her to family and friends!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather was such a pleasure to work with. Weddings are stressful, and she helped put me at ease about any problems. When I changed my mind on what my invitations should look like she handled it with grace and professionalism and my invitations are BEAUTIFUL. Then, I needed to reorder more Invites and she had them reprinted and sent to me in record time. I could not be happier with the service I received at Chic Inc

Profile Picture Katie, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather was such a pleasure to work with! I know that I was likely not the easiest person to work with regarding creating destination wedding boarding pass invitations, but Heather helped me to fully create the unique final product that I had envisioned!

Profile Picture User3791520, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather was so easy to work with. I had been so stressed looking all over the internet for invitations. Too many choices! Heather helped me narrow my search and identify what i wanted. She then gave me reasonable options to choose from and created not just the invitations but also table numbers, place settings, and menus. Everyone commented on how well it was all coordinated and how great the invitations were.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Heather was very helpful, quickly replied to my emails and calls, and delivered a high quality product. I received many positive comments about the quality of the invitations.

Profile Picture User4125764, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Heather was one of the best parts of this whole wedding planning experience. She was also so quick to respond, to make changes, and to get me proofs. The product quality was beautiful, especially for the killer price (better than I found anywhere else). The whole process was just great!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Heather is incredible to work with. She has amazing ideas and feedback and overall made the invitation process easy, fun, and stress free! She is so easy to communicate with and is flexible with schedules and dates. Not to mention that her work is A-M-AZING. The invites turned out better then I could have imagined. They are beautiful and perfect for us. I highly recommend Heather to anyone who wants to make creating and ordering gorgeous invitations a breeze!

Profile Picture Marissa, 4/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather was absolutely fabulous. She was very helpful and patient with me as i wanted to make my invitations for my wedding perfect. She took my thoughts and my feelings as if it was her own day she was presenting. I will use Chic Ink again and again..Thanks so much for my beautiful invitations.

Profile Picture tina, 3/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our day-of stationary items were perfect!

Profile Picture Svenja, 1/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What can I say, Heather of Chic Ink is nothing short of amazing! I met her through another Seattle vendor I know and I couldn't be happier with everything she created for our wedding. Everything fit in perfectly for our winter wonderland theme and her love of glitter translated perfectly to what I was looking for. I was originally planning on making the menus, table numbers, place cards, etc. to save money and it was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding hiring Chic Ink to do everything for me! I wouldn't hesitate to have Heather make anything for me and I will certainly be having my friends (and brides!) use her!

Profile Picture Mandy, 12/27/13, 3 Reviews
3.7

Heather - We didn't understand that there was not going to be "design service" when we were ordering our invitations and consequently, decided to not order additional printed materials. We loved the invitations but they were just a "redo" of a sample. Since we were running late on getting programs, I found that I could take my formatting to a local printer and had them printed in several hours on linen paper with grey ink for a nominal charge.....loved working with you but we just didn't understand that we were just "ordering" printing.

Thanks!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kathy, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather created the most gorgeous invitations, paper goods and favors for our guests! Many guests were calling the Bride telling her that they felt like they were being invited to a royal ball! As a wedding planner, it is so comforting to know that there are vendors out there who you can communicate your overall vision and style, and they can take it and run with it! That's exactly what Heather did from beginning to end starting with the pulled silk with a rhinestone clasp invitations, all the way to the glitter custom champagne bottles. Thank you Heather for allowing me to relax, knowing it was handled and would be done well. Everything was beyond beautiful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Heather was a pleasure to work with, creative, supportive, responsive. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Coleen, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Heather was a blast! She made everything so easy for me. I did not feel like I was "working" with a business... it was like working with a very close friend! She was very flexible and did not mind that I had lots of changes and edits. I would very highly recommend her and her services. Very happy customer here!

Profile Picture User4033722, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies

Chic Inc is simply THE BEST!! We couldn't be happier! Heather created Save Date, invitations, programs, champagne bottle favors, menus, dinner board, and table numbers for us! Her design and creativity is unique and very special!!! Overall word to describe her services: Fabulous!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Heather at Chic Ink is magnificent to work with! She is so helpful and patient. Her letterpress invitations are a really great value. I would recommend getting your save-the-dates, invitations and thank you notes through Heather. She knows invitations through and through - she'll make sure everything coordinates and fits together perfectly.

Profile Picture User2985609, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I worked with Heather to design custom wedding invitations, thank you notes and programs. The creative process was very easy. But what I was most impressed with was the quality of the finished products. The paper goods were really top-notch - which you don't really know until you see them. The wedding stationery was beautifully assembled. Our programs were a little off-center, which was not a printing issue but a misjudgment of margins (possibly on my end). For folded pieces, I'd recommend double-checking the alignment in a test run, if possible.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews