Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations Reviews

35 | Issaquah, WA

35 Reviews for Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations

35 Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations Reviews

Heather was amazing to work with. She was flexible with our schedule and was quick to answer our questions. The invitations turned out exactly as we wanted and the printing process was quick. We would definitely recommend Chic Ink.

Kalle · Married on 06/25/2016

I loved working with Heather - she made everything super easy! She has the cutest studio with tons of invitation options! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs any type of invitation!

Mallory · Married on 04/12/2016

We love our invitations and loved working with Heather during the design process. She was knowledgeable, responsive and simply great to work with. The final product turned out perfect and the process was smooth and efficient! I would recommend Chic Ink to anyone looking for a great product and great customer service.

Kathy · Married on 10/10/2015

Heather helped me with all my wedding invitations and thank you cards. She also helped me design and purchase a monogram of our initials to use on some glass candles and cocktail napkins. She has a great knowledge of the various papers, envelopes and liners and is very responsive to all questions. I will definitely call on Heather's expertise to help with invitations for my next event!

Alaina · Married on 08/15/2015

Heather from Chic Ink is absolutely the best! She was so easy to work with & very responsive. She truly listened to the vision we had for our wedding invitation suite & executed it to perfection! Her attention to detail makes you feel confident that you'll receive a top quality product at the end. We would highly recommend her & hope to work with her on other types of projects in the future!

Working with Heather was our best wedding vendor experience! She was one of the very first vendors that we met with and we immediately clicked with her. She was incredibly supportive and understanding throughout the process. Myself and my fiance did in fact come across a difficult change to our guest list and Heather, graciously helped us wade through the waters of reducing our guest count in the midst of Save the Date's going out.

• User5197428 · 2+ years ago

Heather was great to work with! She made our wedding invitations a stress free process and they turned out amazing!

Carolyn · Married on 05/15/2015

Heather was a joy to work with, and very attentive to my needs and what I wanted. She is also full of great ideas and advice. I would highly recommend her to family and friends!

Heather was such a pleasure to work with! I know that I was likely not the easiest person to work with regarding creating destination wedding boarding pass invitations, but Heather helped me to fully create the unique final product that I had envisioned!

Susan · Married on 07/11/2014

Heather was so easy to work with. I had been so stressed looking all over the internet for invitations. Too many choices! Heather helped me narrow my search and identify what i wanted. She then gave me reasonable options to choose from and created not just the invitations but also table numbers, place settings, and menus. Everyone commented on how well it was all coordinated and how great the invitations were.

Heather was very helpful, quickly replied to my emails and calls, and delivered a high quality product. I received many positive comments about the quality of the invitations.

Charlotte · Married on 06/14/2014

Working with Heather was one of the best parts of this whole wedding planning experience. She was also so quick to respond, to make changes, and to get me proofs. The product quality was beautiful, especially for the killer price (better than I found anywhere else). The whole process was just great!

Marissa · Married on 04/08/2014

Heather is incredible to work with. She has amazing ideas and feedback and overall made the invitation process easy, fun, and stress free! She is so easy to communicate with and is flexible with schedules and dates. Not to mention that her work is A-M-AZING. The invites turned out better then I could have imagined. They are beautiful and perfect for us. I highly recommend Heather to anyone who wants to make creating and ordering gorgeous invitations a breeze!

tina · Married on 03/29/2014

Heather was absolutely fabulous. She was very helpful and patient with me as i wanted to make my invitations for my wedding perfect. She took my thoughts and my feelings as if it was her own day she was presenting. I will use Chic Ink again and again..Thanks so much for my beautiful invitations.

Our day-of stationary items were perfect!

Mandy · Married on 12/27/2013

What can I say, Heather of Chic Ink is nothing short of amazing! I met her through another Seattle vendor I know and I couldn't be happier with everything she created for our wedding. Everything fit in perfectly for our winter wonderland theme and her love of glitter translated perfectly to what I was looking for. I was originally planning on making the menus, table numbers, place cards, etc. to save money and it was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding hiring Chic Ink to do everything for me! I wouldn't hesitate to have Heather make anything for me and I will certainly be having my friends (and brides!) use her!

Rebecca · Married on 08/17/2013

Heather created the most gorgeous invitations, paper goods and favors for our guests! Many guests were calling the Bride telling her that they felt like they were being invited to a royal ball! As a wedding planner, it is so comforting to know that there are vendors out there who you can communicate your overall vision and style, and they can take it and run with it! That's exactly what Heather did from beginning to end starting with the pulled silk with a rhinestone clasp invitations, all the way to the glitter custom champagne bottles. Thank you Heather for allowing me to relax, knowing it was handled and would be done well. Everything was beyond beautiful!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations's reply:

Rebecca, it was such a joy to work together. I had the best time creating this elegant ensemble. It will definitely go down as one of my all time favorites!

Working with Heather was a blast! She made everything so easy for me. I did not feel like I was "working" with a business... it was like working with a very close friend! She was very flexible and did not mind that I had lots of changes and edits. I would very highly recommend her and her services. Very happy customer here!

Kathy · Married on 12/31/2012

Chic Inc is simply THE BEST!! We couldn't be happier! Heather created Save Date, invitations, programs, champagne bottle favors, menus, dinner board, and table numbers for us! Her design and creativity is unique and very special!!! Overall word to describe her services: Fabulous!

Heather at Chic Ink is magnificent to work with! She is so helpful and patient. Her letterpress invitations are a really great value. I would recommend getting your save-the-dates, invitations and thank you notes through Heather. She knows invitations through and through - she'll make sure everything coordinates and fits together perfectly.

Cindy · Married on 09/08/2012

I worked with Heather to design custom wedding invitations, thank you notes and programs. The creative process was very easy. But what I was most impressed with was the quality of the finished products. The paper goods were really top-notch - which you don't really know until you see them. The wedding stationery was beautifully assembled. Our programs were a little off-center, which was not a printing issue but a misjudgment of margins (possibly on my end). For folded pieces, I'd recommend double-checking the alignment in a test run, if possible.

Mandy · Married on 03/31/2012

I had an idea of what I wanted for my invitations, it was an idea my son came up with....three folds, with a large star in the main fold, in that star were the names of all our guests....all 35 of them! I wanted yellow and blue...I had no picture, just an idea in my head. I happened to be lucky enough to call Heather. She was so open to creating my idea. We never met but I could tell I called the right person, she got right on it, daily emails with her idea, me emailing her with tweaks, within 2 weeks we had the proof completed, she made it so easy for me, oh did I mention, I only called her 1 month before my wedding! Thank goodness for Heather, she was friendly, professional, helpful and prompt, and always patient with me while I added names! She was awesome!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for the kinds words, Mandy. It was a lot of fun working on your unique invitations. Wishing you lots of love and happiness in your married life!
  • lina

lina · Married on 12/18/2011

she could do wonders with the simplest idea! our invitations were letter pressed not the cheapest but totally worth the investement! very professional and flexible, beautiful invitations

Sent on 07/13/2012

Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations's reply:

Lina - thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you. I get so many requests for invitations that look like yours - you have very good taste. ;-)

Mary · Married on 07/24/2010

Heather was a wonderful help to our planning! We met 6 months before the wedding (my daughter's) and went over some ideas and colors, etc. She had samples ready quickly,which allowed us to make changes with plenty of time to spare! We especially liked her unique idea for the seating cards...She made chairs with the table assignments, which we set in a tray of sand, and labeled as "Please take your seat!" It was fun and easy to work with Heather, and we'd recommend her services highly!
    Mary & Julie

Sent on 08/14/2010

Chic Ink - Unique Paper Creations's reply:

Mary and Julie, It was so much fun to work with your gorgeous colors and theme. I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm so happy you enjoyed everything. I do agree that the escort card chairs turned out really cute! ~Heather

Deborah · event on: 10/07/2011

My announcements and invitations to my celebration dinner for my doctoral completion were exquisite. Everyone that received them had all fabulous comments regarding the elegance and quality of the products. I couldn't have been more pleased. I'm sure...