Chic Favors & Invitations Reviews

17 | Las Vegas, NV

17 Reviews for Chic Favors & Invitations

Keisha · Married on 09/16/2017

Diana was very nice, friendly, helpful and professional. I had my invitations in a week. Did not expect them that quick. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Alejandra · Married on 12/06/2015

This was one of the best services we got for our wedding!! The owner is the most amazing women. She is so helpful has some super creative ideas and is so flexible. She does the most amazing work and doesn't charge you an arm and a leg. We got our candy bar from her and every single one of our guests commented on how much they loved it and how beautiful it was!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Michele · Married on 09/25/2015

Diana did an excellent job on our invitations. We also got a throw away bouquet, napkins and favors. She is doing our candy buffet as well and our seating chart. Great service and fast. She's top notch. I recommend this business greatly

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • User4995945 · event on: 04/01/2015

The owner was very helpful and quick to put together amazing examples!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Leslie · event on: 03/01/2015

Diana was very helpful and knowlegable to help me with my birthday invitations. She is a pro on this field. She helped me over the phone and via internet. I did not waste a minute to go to her and my invitations were georgeous . I recommend Chic Favors highly. Thank you Diana

Sent on 04/20/2015

Jack · Married on 03/03/2012

The invitations were exactly as ordered. We were very pleased with the style.
    Thank you for your help.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2011

Very Happy to say i did all the wedding stationary through Chic favors. Diana does a beautiful job. she did my invitations, candy buffet labels, my candy bag stickers, name cards & table numbers they all matched and came out so great!!!

Sent on 05/30/2011

John · Married on 03/27/2010

Diana is wonderful and full of great ideas, very happy with her service, highly recommend anyone planning a wedding to visit her store

Sent on 04/08/2010

Krystal · Married on 06/12/2009

shhhh...the best kept secret!!!

Sent on 06/25/2009
  • Keith

Keith · Married on 06/07/2008

As far as this company is concerned we could not have been happier with the exceptional service and quality of the products we were provided with. We had an issue with online ordering but it was resolved with a quick stopover in their retail location. We were shown samples and provided with recommendations as to what options to choose. They were extremely affordable and we were even provided with some extra supplies at no additional cost.

Sent on 06/24/2008

RoseAnn · Married on 05/10/2008

Chic Favors and Invitations provided exceptional service and qualtiy products to make my wedding celebration spectacular. Diana Torres (the owner) takes pride in her work and gives each individual costumer her undivided attention. She is very knowledgable with invitations and etiquette, favors, personalized ribbons and much more.

Sent on 09/02/2008

Alley · Married on 09/26/2016

If you are looking for a more personalized invitation (or table numbers, save the dates, basically any stationary) then I highly recommend Chic Favors and Invitations. Diana really takes the time to help you pick out EXACTLY what you want, down to the paper color and font. She also finished them really fast!

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • Swtqban

Sandra · Married on 09/26/2009

3.5

Diana was extremely helpful with EVERYTHING!!! We went to her for every little detail of our wedding things. We got our Save the Dates, Invitations, favors, you name it we got it from her. Everytime we were unsure of something she was there to clear it up for us. Everything came in on time and she would call right away to let us know that our things got there. There was only one little thing and it's the camaras that she sells there, the ones that we put on all the guests table: They didn't really work. They are pretty camaras, but they don't take great pictures. I wish I knew that, I would have gotten my own disposables. But really that was my biggest problem, thats it. Diana is great. She knows what shes doing and is a great big help.

Sent on 10/22/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2009

Diana was a great help and has an amazing boutique with a quite a variety. She helped me modify the design on the invitation I liked to personalize our style and needs. Besided invitations, I ordered monogram letters for my wedding cake, a unity candle set, guest book, flower basket and ring pillow. I searched many shops, but hers is by far the best in Las Vegas.

Sent on 06/17/2009

Diana is great. We don't need a final product until July, but she continues to stay in touch with me and work on my invitations. She is truly in this for her clients. To make sure they aren't forgotten and get what they want.
    She may seem a bit disorganized/ "all over the place" but she is great at what she does and really easy to work with.

**update 9.30.2016**
    Our invitations were sent out and our guests loved them!! We ended up having her help us print out some stickers for our confetti packets as well. I send all of my friends her way!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2009

We did custom invites and the order was delayed coming in and they drove across town and delivered the invites to my husbands work to ensure we could get them out in time.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Stacy · Married on 10/12/2008

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Overall, we were satisfied with the products and services that were provided. Our invitations were beautiful, and our favors were put together very nicely. There were some issues surrounding "organization", which required us to make several trips back to the shop. We got a great deal on our favors, however,there was a bit of a glitch but this was immediately corrected. I would definitely recommend this vendor. It was one stop shopping for all of the ceremony and reception essentials.

Sent on 12/15/2008