20 Reviews for Chic Concepts

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
20 Chic Concepts Reviews

Nicolette was great she not only did our flowers but also did our day of coordinator. It was beautiful and perfect!! She worked well with us and stayed within our budget!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We love Nicolette and Chic Concepts! I knew I wanted to work with Chic Concepts based on pictures alone, but after meeting Nicolette in person, we were sold. She was so responsive (to my husband’s million questions), accommodating, and professional. We had an idea of what we wanted our wedding reception to look like as far as a color scheme is concerned, and Nicolette and her team brought it to life without having to send her an entire pinterest board. The room glowed with candlelight, the floral was amazing and I can't help but smile when I look at pictures. It was so unique; and we were completely blown away. It's a dream to get to marry your best friend after many years together, but Chic Concepts gave us another dream realized, a beautiful once in a life time fall wedding.

Profile Picture abigail, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Nicolette was a dream to work with! She stayed in touch with us every step of the way and made sure I knew exactly what was going on with every single detail. She far exceeded my expectations and I can't imagine our wedding without her.

Profile Picture User7736073, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Chic concepts you were awesome thank you for everything it was amazing . Thank you for being there for me when I was panicking. Thank you for all the decor it was beautiful and you were also on top of things , thank you again . Ronnie and I appreciate it all . Any body would be so silly not to go with chic concepts. I'm so sorry for giving you hell .. love you guys take care .

Profile Picture Raquel, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am not kidding when I say I had previously consulted with four different vendors about our wedding flowers. All of them had beautiful ideas, but were just ordinary and basic. It wasn't until I met Nicolette at The McNay Open House, that I experienced passion for designing wedding flowers and decor. When I told her I wanted whimsical, fairy-tale like, dream like, I could see her imagination begin to soar. She took me exactly where I wanted to be on my wedding day. As I sit here, writing this review, replaying the moment she took us to see our reception, I get lost with amazement. It was beautiful, it was everything I literally dreamed of. Chic Concepts love what they do, with deep passion, and intelligence. The design and execution came out to be everything I imagined. I didn't think this could be pulled off, but I trusted them. All of my wedding guests said it was like a fairy-tale, and it was! That's what I wanted it to be for everyone. I did not have to worry about my coordination services because they were taken care of with ease, but most importantly with love and care. My husband and I raved about Nicolette being "on it" the entire night. She took care of us so well and spotted things before we could even encounter them. I am so happy I chose Chic Concepts.

Profile Picture Elena, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

First, let me start by saying, Chic Concepts did an absolute AMAZING job on my flowers! It was all that I had imagined for my wedding and more! I don't think their was a person in the room who didn't comment on how AWESOME the flowers were! Second, I also hired Chic Consepts as my wedding coordinator for the last couple months and I can't say enough good things about Nicolette! She was sweet, attentive, supportive, professional, kind, understanding, and the list goes on...........Nicolette (and her team) were all that i could ask for in a wedding coordinator and more. They did not miss a beat. Nicolettes ability to organize and work with people while making sure that my every need was met was nothing short of miraculous! She (and her team) made sure my day was perfect and it was! What can I say, " I picked the perfect team (chic concepts) for the job"! Nicolette, on behalf of my husband and I and my entire family we can't thank y'all enough for the outstanding job y'all did! Nicolette, thanks for making me feel like I was your only customer. I will always use Chic Concepts for any and all future events and will recommend your services to anyone and everyone! I wish y'all much success, God Bless!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I have used Nicolette for two weddings. She has been amazing both times. Her organization, attention to detail, and knowledge base is outstanding. I am so glad we used her!!! There is no one better!!

Profile Picture Staci, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Niki works well with everyone. When, at the last minute, I asked if I could add a few things to our reception, she came right over (to our house) and helped me decide. She offered to forego the expense of one thing in favor of a better-developed other. Infinitely flexible and even more talented! With Niki, you get two for one -- her mother is an interior decorator and that artistry shows!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Nicolette at Chic Concepts was an absolute answered prayer! Not only was she so kind, warm, and responsive, but she was willing to go above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was exactly what we wanted. Her creativity and thoughtfulness were unmatched...our wedding ceremony and reception room were a dream come true. The floral arrangements and decor were exactly what we pictured. Nicolette truly took into consideration everything that we wanted, but was also so considerate of our budget and worked with us in whatever way she could to make sure we were happy. The way that she ran our day, coordinated with our other vendors, and was always so friendly and calm to everyone was beyond appreciated. My husband is military and we wished to incorporate several military touches and Nicolette was so willing to make all of that happen for us. I do not have enough good things to say about her or my experience with Chic Concepts. My wedding was 100% everything I dreamed of, and my husband and I have Nicolette to thank for that!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Nicollete was awesome the whole entire time I was planning. She didn't hesitate to answer my questions or calm my concerns! chic concepts took care of all my floral arrangements and decor, Nicollete was also my day of wedding coordinator. Our wedding turned out beautiful. it was exactly what I wanted, and our day ran so smooth if there was a problem i didnt even know about it Nicollete made sure our day was great and so special. My bouquets were beautiful! if you are looking for a wedding designer or day or coordinator i recommend chic concepts for both! Im so glad I used them has a vendor and will recommend them to all my friends and family weddings or just events!

Profile Picture Shea, 11/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough about the job Nicolette and her team did. The flowers from my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets, to the centerpieces and decor at my reception was spot on. They truly delivered exactly what I had envisioned and brought my ideas to life. Nicolette did a fantastic job as our day of coordinator. She's organized, and very pleasant to work with. If I had a question or concern she addressed it quickly. Chic concepts is the way to go!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Nicolette and her team were amazing!!!! Since the 1st day I met them, I was impressed. Nicolette and her mother are such great people and very honest. I could tell immediately it wasn't about just making money to them, they were so humble and helpful and even told us they didn't think we needed certain things so they weren't just there to take our money, they honestly cared about the vision I had in mind for our big day. Everything turned out beautifully and I highly recommend Nicolette and her team. They are the sweetest and will make you feel very comfortable and the planning feel so easy.

Profile Picture User4602319, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Chic concepts is the best! They were able to truly make my vision come to life. All the details were perfect and they team is amazingly sweet! I could not have asked for a better set up! They made my day everything I wanted and more!

Profile Picture amanda, 3/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Because of Chic Concepts my wedding was beautiful and stress free!! I did not have to do one thing because Nicollette and her team were prepared for everything. Whatever your vision is they will come through!

Profile Picture Carmen, 12/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

These amazing women created a dream come true! I recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Dana, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved my wedding because of these 2women! Gina and Nicolette not only made my vision come to life but even better than i could have imagined! It was beautiful! They worked with me every step off the way and even afterwards! Amazing team!!! I would recommend them to anyone! Such great people to work with too! Thank y'all again for making Cory and my wedding that much more beautiful!

Profile Picture Jen, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We absolutely just loved working with Nicole and Chic concepts. From the very first consultation till our big day, there services were very professional, sincere, trusting and dreamy. Nicole and Co. Created our magical fairytale wedding just as we had imagined it. We can't thank Nicole and Co. enough for providing such an outstanding magical wedding for us! Thank you Chic concepts we definitely will be recommending you all to everyone we know!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Amazing Wedding Planner, was there from start to finish. The decor she designed with our ideas in mind was phenomenal. The day of organization left me with no worries.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
3.7

Planning was great, everyone just loved it all.

Profile Picture User3815442, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews