Chic Concepts Reviews

21 | San Antonio, TX

21 Reviews for Chic Concepts

21 Chic Concepts Reviews

Perla · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired this vendor for our wedding this past weekend & we are so happy we did! Nicolette is amazing & so talented! Huge thank you to her and her team as well. When I first set up a meeting with her to go over floral arrangements & decor I really didn't know what I wanted. I told her I elegant but not too over the top, also no greenery lol...she came back with an idea & nailed it!! At our second meeting we discussed what the centerpieces would look like and the floral arrangements for the ceremony & my goodness, all of it was coming along great. With her & my coordinator's help, everything was easy on us because they had great ideas that turned out amazing the day of! I walked thru the venue while they were setting up & I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers looked. I cannot wait to get my pictures to post so everyone can see the beautiful work. Please give her an opportunity to work your wedding, she is easy to communicate with, very very talented, & will make everything work out! Thank you Nicolette for everything, Paul & I appreciate everything & were very impressed!

Carmen · Married on 01/20/2018

Nicolette was great she not only did our flowers but also did our day of coordinator. It was beautiful and perfect!! She worked well with us and stayed within our budget!!

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Nicolette was a dream to work with! She stayed in touch with us every step of the way and made sure I knew exactly what was going on with every single detail. She far exceeded my expectations and I can't imagine our wedding without her.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Chic Concepts's reply:

Thank you so much! xoxoxox

Raquel · Married on 05/19/2017

Chic concepts you were awesome thank you for everything it was amazing . Thank you for being there for me when I was panicking. Thank you for all the decor it was beautiful and you were also on top of things , thank you again . Ronnie and I appreciate it all . Any body would be so silly not to go with chic concepts. I'm so sorry for giving you hell .. love you guys take care .

Sent on 05/26/2017

Chic Concepts's reply:

Thank you so much, Raquel! You were awesome to work with, and we are so thankful that you and Ronnie trusted us! Be blessed! xoxox Love ya'll, too!

Elena · Married on 05/13/2017

I am not kidding when I say I had previously consulted with four different vendors about our wedding flowers. All of them had beautiful ideas, but were just ordinary and basic. It wasn't until I met Nicolette at The McNay Open House, that I experienced passion for designing wedding flowers and decor. When I told her I wanted whimsical, fairy-tale like, dream like, I could see her imagination begin to soar. She took me exactly where I wanted to be on my wedding day. As I sit here, writing this review, replaying the moment she took us to see our reception, I get lost with amazement. It was beautiful, it was everything I literally dreamed of. Chic Concepts love what they do, with deep passion, and intelligence. The design and execution came out to be everything I imagined. I didn't think this could be pulled off, but I trusted them. All of my wedding guests said it was like a fairy-tale, and it was! That's what I wanted it to be for everyone. I did not have to worry about my coordination services because they were taken care of with ease, but most importantly with love and care. My husband and I raved about Nicolette being "on it" the entire night. She took care of us so well and spotted things before we could even encounter them. I am so happy I chose Chic Concepts.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Chic Concepts's reply:

I am so glad that we met you at that Open House!!! Thank you so much for trusting us! xoxoxx

Jackie · Married on 04/08/2017

First, let me start by saying, Chic Concepts did an absolute AMAZING job on my flowers! It was all that I had imagined for my wedding and more! I don't think their was a person in the room who didn't comment on how AWESOME the flowers were! Second, I also hired Chic Consepts as my wedding coordinator for the last couple months and I can't say enough good things about Nicolette! She was sweet, attentive, supportive, professional, kind, understanding, and the list goes on...........Nicolette (and her team) were all that i could ask for in a wedding coordinator and more. They did not miss a beat. Nicolettes ability to organize and work with people while making sure that my every need was met was nothing short of miraculous! She (and her team) made sure my day was perfect and it was! What can I say, " I picked the perfect team (chic concepts) for the job"! Nicolette, on behalf of my husband and I and my entire family we can't thank y'all enough for the outstanding job y'all did! Nicolette, thanks for making me feel like I was your only customer. I will always use Chic Concepts for any and all future events and will recommend your services to anyone and everyone! I wish y'all much success, God Bless!

Staci · Married on 10/29/2016

I have used Nicolette for two weddings. She has been amazing both times. Her organization, attention to detail, and knowledge base is outstanding. I am so glad we used her!!! There is no one better!!

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

Niki works well with everyone. When, at the last minute, I asked if I could add a few things to our reception, she came right over (to our house) and helped me decide. She offered to forego the expense of one thing in favor of a better-developed other. Infinitely flexible and even more talented! With Niki, you get two for one -- her mother is an interior decorator and that artistry shows!

Taylor · Married on 07/16/2016

Nicolette at Chic Concepts was an absolute answered prayer! Not only was she so kind, warm, and responsive, but she was willing to go above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was exactly what we wanted. Her creativity and thoughtfulness were unmatched...our wedding ceremony and reception room were a dream come true. The floral arrangements and decor were exactly what we pictured. Nicolette truly took into consideration everything that we wanted, but was also so considerate of our budget and worked with us in whatever way she could to make sure we were happy. The way that she ran our day, coordinated with our other vendors, and was always so friendly and calm to everyone was beyond appreciated. My husband is military and we wished to incorporate several military touches and Nicolette was so willing to make all of that happen for us. I do not have enough good things to say about her or my experience with Chic Concepts. My wedding was 100% everything I dreamed of, and my husband and I have Nicolette to thank for that!

Nicollete was awesome the whole entire time I was planning. She didn't hesitate to answer my questions or calm my concerns! chic concepts took care of all my floral arrangements and decor, Nicollete was also my day of wedding coordinator. Our wedding turned out beautiful. it was exactly what I wanted, and our day ran so smooth if there was a problem i didnt even know about it Nicollete made sure our day was great and so special. My bouquets were beautiful! if you are looking for a wedding designer or day or coordinator i recommend chic concepts for both! Im so glad I used them has a vendor and will recommend them to all my friends and family weddings or just events!

Victoria · Married on 07/11/2015

I cannot say enough about the job Nicolette and her team did. The flowers from my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets, to the centerpieces and decor at my reception was spot on. They truly delivered exactly what I had envisioned and brought my ideas to life. Nicolette did a fantastic job as our day of coordinator. She's organized, and very pleasant to work with. If I had a question or concern she addressed it quickly. Chic concepts is the way to go!

Nicolette and her team were amazing!!!! Since the 1st day I met them, I was impressed. Nicolette and her mother are such great people and very honest. I could tell immediately it wasn't about just making money to them, they were so humble and helpful and even told us they didn't think we needed certain things so they weren't just there to take our money, they honestly cared about the vision I had in mind for our big day. Everything turned out beautifully and I highly recommend Nicolette and her team. They are the sweetest and will make you feel very comfortable and the planning feel so easy.

amanda · Married on 03/21/2015

Chic concepts is the best! They were able to truly make my vision come to life. All the details were perfect and they team is amazingly sweet! I could not have asked for a better set up! They made my day everything I wanted and more!

Carmen · Married on 12/28/2014

Because of Chic Concepts my wedding was beautiful and stress free!! I did not have to do one thing because Nicollette and her team were prepared for everything. Whatever your vision is they will come through!

Dana · Married on 12/13/2014

These amazing women created a dream come true! I recommend them highly!

Jen · Married on 09/13/2014

I absolutely loved my wedding because of these 2women! Gina and Nicolette not only made my vision come to life but even better than i could have imagined! It was beautiful! They worked with me every step off the way and even afterwards! Amazing team!!! I would recommend them to anyone! Such great people to work with too! Thank y'all again for making Cory and my wedding that much more beautiful!

Andrea · Married on 04/04/2014

We absolutely just loved working with Nicole and Chic concepts. From the very first consultation till our big day, there services were very professional, sincere, trusting and dreamy. Nicole and Co. Created our magical fairytale wedding just as we had imagined it. We can't thank Nicole and Co. enough for providing such an outstanding magical wedding for us! Thank you Chic concepts we definitely will be recommending you all to everyone we know!!!

Nicolette with Chic Concepts Event Planning handled our Day of Coordinating, flower arrangements, linens, and decorating. Nicolette took great care to make sure she met all of our expectations. And boy did she! I screamed with excitement when I walked into the venue the morning of wedding. It was beautiful. It was exactly what my daughter wanted. There are not enough words to describe my appreciation.

Christina · Married on 11/30/2013

Amazing Wedding Planner, was there from start to finish. The decor she designed with our ideas in mind was phenomenal. The day of organization left me with no worries.

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

Planning was great, everyone just loved it all.