Chic Booth Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Morgan
    Morgan B. Married on 08/08/2021

We would book 100 times over!

If I could change anything about my wedding, it absolutely would not be working with Sitou and Chic Photo Booth! He was amazing! Our wedding got postponed twice and the second time, I forgot to reschedule with him. I emailed him three weeks before our date and he made it work. We are so grateful he did too because it was a HIT at our event! Our guests loved the booth and we loved being able to have all the photos taken there at the end of the night. The print outs were so classy and Sitou was so fun hosting the booth.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Sitou and team for giving our guests the most awesome keepsakes!

Chic Booth's reply:

Oh, Morgan! We would do it all over again 101 times if we could. Your party was amazing and your families treated us as if we were guests. Thank you for having us and for being so gracious 😘
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 08/22/2020

Highlight of the wedding

Our guest was so pleased at how much fun it was creating memorable moments at our wedding i.would definitely recommend chic booth very professional and full of fun

Chic Booth's reply:

Brianna! You're too kind, thank you for trusting us. It was a blast partying with you and your guests :-)
  • crimminss
    Kristin Married on 01/11/2020

Best photo booth in the business

Chic Booth was absolutely incredible. The crowd was a wild one, and the attendant handled them perfectly. The props were awesome and the unicorn head was a hit. I’d recommend them to anyone wanting a photo booth for their next event!

Chic Booth's reply:

Thank you thank you and thank you once again. The whole team loved working with you. You made the planning super easy and yes the party was quite wild, but why would we have it any other way? Congrats to you and Daniel!
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 12/31/2019

highly recommend!!

We used Chic Booth for our NYE wedding and they were absolutely amazing!! Sitou and the rest of the staff were so easy to work with and made sure our custom template was exactly what we wanted. We were so happy with how big of a hit the photo booth was...there was a line the entire night! It's so fun to look back at all the pictures and see how much fun everyone had. Definitely worth it!

Chic Booth's reply:

You are too sweet! We have amazing brides but you were definitely one of the easiest and laid back ones. You were a joy to work with and it was pure joy to be a part of the most important day in your life. Thank you for the honor!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/11/2019

PARFAIT!! It was absolutely perfect

Sitou and the Tin can was so unique and made our evening exactly how we envisioned! Personal, quaint, unique, fun, and memorable! The digital proofs were delivered the very next day and our guests loved their take home photos to remember the night.

Chic Booth's reply:

Ah, you're too kind! Thank you so much for having us. The team and I loved working with you and I'm just so happy that you, Francis and all your guests enjoyed our little camper :-)
  • Rugila
    Rugila Married on 04/13/2019

Would recommend!!!

Great experience! Professional, prompt, responsive - very professional and helpful. Would recommend!!

Chic Booth's reply:

Thank you, Rugila. It was a pleasure working with you. My whole team is grateful for your kind words
    Katie Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic Photobooth

Chic Booth was an incredible service and very affordable! We had the selfie photobooth and our guests loved it! It was family friendly and easy to use for all of our guests. The photos are great quality and we received them the day after the wedding. This is a great memento to have and we will enjoy looking back through these photos for years to come!

Chic Booth's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! We loved being there with you, your friends and family. It was a perfect night and we are honored to have been a part of it. Congratulations to you and Trey!
    Matthew W. Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome Job!

Chic was absolutely amazing. They were very responsive leading up to the event, flexible with setup and break down, and guests created some amazing memories. They provided some great props, made it easy for guests to share and post the photos, and sent us a summary of all of them very quickly after the event. I would recommend them again to anyone!
    Cheryl Married on 12/31/2017
    I can't even describe how happy we were with this photo booth company we were smart enough to choose for our daughter's black tie New Years Eve wedding. It was beyond popular, and all our guests were so entertained by it! Not only that, but after the wedding, Sitou, the owner, sent me an entire collection of every picture taken, and it was so nice to see them in large form on my computer. The customer service was impeccible and he went above and beyond, down to the most minute detail, to make me happy. Honestly, one of the best decisions I made was hiring Sitou and his photo booth company!

Chic Booth's reply:

Cheryl, I must say that all the guests were so nice and fun that it made it easier for us. But thank you very much. I loved being part of your daughter's wedding, and I couldn't be any happier that everything turned out perfect. Thank you for trusting me and my team.
    Thuyanh Married on 09/30/2017
    If you're looking for a photo booth for your wedding, look no further and call Chic Booth! I had the best experience working with Chic Booth for my wedding. They were very responsive, professional, and provided great service! Everyone had a blast with the photo booth and Hashtag printing. The hashtag printing was a favorite among my wedding guests because it was not limited to the booth. Guests can take pictures during the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc. have a print out for keepsakes. My wedding guests enjoyed Chic Booth so much that they even took photos with Sitou! Two thumbs up! Highly recommend!!

Chic Booth's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you so much! I loved working with you, you made our work so easy and enjoyable. At the wedding, your guests treated me as one of them. I think we should have another party to celebrate your wedding again :-)
    Robin Married on 09/16/2017
    We hired Chic Booth for our themed wedding based off “The Notebook” movie. We were so impressed with Sitou Byll-Cataria at Chic Booth from day one. He was so fun and easy to work with, even when we through him last minute changes. He was always positive and wanted nothing more than to provide the highest level of service. The Chic Booth was up to date, fun and a huge hit. The staff that ran the booth were professional and fun to work with. We would HIGHLY recommend Chic Booth for your wedding or any elegant event.

Chic Booth's reply:

Wow, Robin, thank you for the kind words but I had no choice. You and Scott treated me the same way, I had to keep up haha. It was an honor and a pleasure being part of your wedding. Thank you :-)
    Kristen Married on 12/31/2016
    If you want THE BEST photo booth for your wedding or event, look no further! To say our experience was perfect would be an understatement. Sitou has been fantastic since the first email I sent, through all communications up until our wedding, and on the big day. He was loved by all of our guests and brought the most energetic and positive attitude! Our only wish is the night lasted longer and we got to enjoy more of the booth. Thank you for being an important part in our big day and helping make it a real life fairy tale come true!!! xoxo
  • User2941421 2+ years ago
    Awesome company! Very nice people! Would use again!

Thank you so much!
  • F
    Ferrin Married on 10/22/2016
    Chic booth was phenomenal!!! Sitou and his staff are the absolute best! They arrived early to set up everything. The open concept booth looked immaculate. I had a black tie affair wedding and Sitou and his staff matched our attire accordingly. Thank you for all your help! Your photos turned out so amazing and our guests had the best time!

Chic Booth's reply:

Ferrin, I'm just glad we were able to meet your needs. There was nothing more important to us than making sure everyone at the reception had a great time. I loved being there and working with you. Thank you so much for the opportunity!
    Candice Married on 10/09/2016
    A hurricane hit the day before our wedding and Sitou was the sweetest vendor that we had and made me feel so at ease! Luckily we were able to reschedule our wedding for the following day day. Everyone loved the photo booth and my best friend booked them for her wedding the following month because she loved them SO much! Chic Booth is the best!

Chic Booth's reply:

Wow Candice, wow! This is the sweetest review, thank you so much! I'm glad our service meant so much to you. It's an honor for us. Thank you for making us a part of your special day.
    Maria Married on 09/30/2016
    Sitou and chic-booth are highly recommended. The photo booth was classy and chic and Sitou was a lot of fun, helpful, answers emails immediately, an all around great guy! The pictures came out great!

Chic Booth's reply:

I'm so glad you love the booth so much! The guests were simply amazing to attend to. It has a pleasure to work with you and to be part of such a special day.
    Vanessa Married on 07/09/2016
    So much fun! A photo booth was a last minute addition to our wedding night and it was a great decision! Sitou and his assistant were fun, funny, and engaged all our guests. We chose to have GIF instead of printouts which was a hit with our guests! They got them directly to their phones/emails and we got all the GIF as individual photos. We got the stills as well as the GIFs to reshare with our guests, print, or post to Facebook! The service was amazing, Sitou was super responsive, the over all experience was perfect. Thank you Chic Booth!

Chic Booth's reply:

Vanessa, I am so glad you added our services to your wedding because I got to meet an amazing couple (You and Jared of course) and bust some moves while at the booth. Yes, those rumors were true haha. I enjoyed every step of working with you and it never felt like work for me. Thank you for making me part of your special day and allowing me to have so much fun. It's on again in 25 years, right?
  • User2756549 2+ years ago
    Chic Booth was honestly awesome. They answered all of my questions promptly and all of my guests loved the GIF booth. Definitely would recommend!

Chic Booth's reply:

Yassss! That's what we like to hear (or read). Thank you so much :-)
    Kathleen Married on 05/21/2016
    Chic Booth was such a great addition to our wedding! They were incredibly easy to work with and my husband and I had nothing to worry about with them on our wedding day! We knew our guests were having fun with the open air photo booth and it is so evident in all the pictures. I could not stop smiling and laughing at our family and friends and my husband and I are so happy we have those memories to hold onto. The photo booth was a last minute decision for us and we are so happy we did it! If you are thinking about a photo booth this is the way to go!

Chic Booth's reply:

Woohoo! We loved reading your comments Kate, thank you so much for trusting us. We are happy we were able to contribute to your special day :-)
    Seandre Married on 04/30/2016
    Chic Booth was hands down our favorite vendor. The open air photo booth backdrop was absolutely beautiful, the amount and variety of props provided were extensive and creative, the photographers were professional and fun, and the picture quality was stellar. If you're on the fence about booking, don't be. JUST DO IT! It's worth every penny. Every single penny. I'd book them again for any other event where I needed a photo booth!

Chic Booth's reply:

You are absolutely the sweetest Seandre! Your words are too kind but we're glad you feel that way about us. We always try our best and it's nice to see we've made you so happy. When you book us again, please we want the same guests, they were way too cool haha :-)
    Tressa Married on 03/26/2016
    Sitou was very engaging with our guests. We loved the different props! Having the option to immediately send the pics to social media or mobile phone was a plus! It was fun and our guests had a blast!

Chic Booth's reply:

I always try my best and I'm glad you and your guests appreciated it. Thank you for liking our props and the features our the booth, we always want them to be the best :-)
    Braylee Married on 03/05/2016
    There is honestly no negative criticism to be had for this vendor, in fact, Sitou of Chic Booth was probably one of my favorite vendors to work with when preparing for my March wedding. He was so quick to respond to any inquiry, request or questions I had. He made me feel like he wanted to make my day as special as possible. He was even able to take the letterhead from our invitation and place it on our photo strips. Our guests had an absolute blast in his booth and to this day they still rave about how great he was and how much fun they had with the photo booth. There is honestly not enough good things I can say to describe this vendor. He was absolutely wonderful.

Chic Booth's reply:

Wow Braylee! You just melted my heart. Thank you so much for the kind works. I loved working with you, one of the coolest bride I ever dealt with :-)

I'm very happy your guests loved the booth as well, they were super nice to me and made me feel like one of them.
    Craig Married on 01/30/2016
    It was truly a pleasure working with Chic Booth. Their technology and employees were above par and made our wedding fun with everlasting memories for not only my wife and me but also our guests.

Great work Chic Booth!

Chic Booth's reply:

Craig, thank you very much! We loved working with you and your wedding was absolutely fantastic. Thank you for the opportunity to celebrate it with you, Sandi and your guests!
    Jessica Married on 11/14/2015
    Sitou from Chic Booth was absolutely amazing to work with. We decided to add a photo booth to our 'wedding after party' last minute and Sitou was extremely flexible and communicative. We had a fairly rowdy crowd and Sitou was not only extremely professional but so fun! The props provided were of good quality and didn't look used or worn out. The champagne premium background was absolutely perfect and added a touch of glamour to the booth. One of the most impressive aspects of the photo booth was the option to text/post to facebook/email the GIF, slomo video, or picture to yourself. Sitou provided us with a link of all the photos just a few days after the wedding so him timeliness was incredible. We can't wait to book our next event not only to work with ChicBooth again but also to hang out with Sitou!

Chic Booth's reply:

Jessica, you are making me melt with your sweet words. You and Rob were absolutely a joy to work with and you guest were super fun. You all made me feel like a guest at your party and it was very easy to make you happy. Thank you so much for the opportunity and yes, I can't wait to hang out with you guys again :-)
    Julia Married on 11/14/2015
    Sitou was amazing to work with and very professional throughout the entire wedding planning process. His photobooth is also beautiful and minimalist, so it looks good at any event venue and blends in without being an eyesore, which is how I used to think photobooths looked like. The photos all came out beautifully, his backdrops are gorgeous, and everyone had a great time using his large assortment of props.

He also sent me a photobooth with all the photos printed out as a surprise, which was an added bonus and a great keepsake to have from our wedding.

You will not be disappointed if you choose ChicBooth for your event--it's the best!

Chic Booth's reply:

Julia, the booth was so fun because your wedding was simply perfect. We try our best to make you and your guests happy and I have to say you guys made it quite easy for us. You have a very beautiful family and we couldn't be happier to have been a part of your celebration. Thank you so much for your kinds words :-)