Chi Photography + Video + Photo Booth Reviews

Chi Photography + Video + Photo Booth  6
Chi Photography + Video + Photo Booth  7

Truc Phan · Married on 12/06/2018

Great job for Chi photography

Chi photography by Paul Nguyen had made my special day become truly precious by amazing pictures. He captured our memories in the most lively and beautiful way. I would recommend him to my friends who want to have weddings in Florida.

Chi Photography + Video + Photo Booth  8
    Chi Photography + Video + Photo Booth  9
    Chi Photography + Video + Photo Booth  10

Kathleen Schuart · Married on 11/23/2018

Authentic, moment capturing pictures

Great to work with Paul. Super easy going and flexible prior the wedding and on the day off. Good mix of staged couple images and in-the-moment images. Super fast turnaround time for the images. We love them.

Brandon Christoffer · Married on 10/21/2018

10/10 Beach Wedding Photography

Paul was a fantastic helper for our wedding day. His timing, awareness of scenery / setting, and expertise made our pictures turn out perfect. Paul is a must have for any photography needs in the Tampa area!

Kelly Lohrenz · Married on 10/15/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!

Paul saved our wedding day!!! Our photographer was unable to make his flight and Paul stepped in at the last minute and took absolutely gorgeous photos! He was so nice and easy to work with, not to mention he made everything feel so natural. He was always snapping pictures and was all over! I’m over the moon with our photos and I recommend him to everyone!

Tina Machowicz · Married on 10/05/2018

They were fabulous

Prompt and gave 100% , he was very flexabile and on time, very good cost and service

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing photographer!

Paul was very quick to respond and answer any questions. He was very professional and fit in with our whole wedding party vibe. He showed up early and was prepared, and his pictures were all that we asked for - catching moments during our special day!
    Many people have commented on how amazing our pictures are!

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2018

Absolutely loved Chi Photography. Paul was very quick to answer any questions I had. He was patient and thorough and made our wedding day experience very enjoyable. I highly recommend Chi Photography!

Chi Photography + Video + Photo Booth  11
    Chi Photography + Video + Photo Booth  12

Jen · Married on 08/02/2018

Paul was very easy to work with, changed locations when we needed to, made us feel relaxed and comfortable, and we loved the final product!

Janessa · Married on 06/29/2018

Everything was just perfect the day of the wedding and our pictures are so beautiful! I highly recommend!

Sierra · Married on 06/28/2018

Paul was great! He made us feel like naturals during the wedding pictures! He provided quick responses to our questions. We definitely recommend him!

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2018

Paul and his crew were absolutely amazing! We were clueless about what types of shots we wanted, but they made it so easy. Super friendly and gave great direction. Pictures turned out breathtaking, can't wait to see my video!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2018

Paul with Chi Photography did a fantastic job on our beach sunset wedding photos. He has a polished, professional attitude and pays attention to details so the pictures turn out great. Our wedding guests had many positive comments about him, and they have also expressed how pleased they are with the pictures. He is great at capturing the best angles of the sunset and sparkles of the ocean waves for beautiful backgrounds. He was recommended by the people at Sandbar wedding ceremonies as an experienced and dependable photographer, and we are so glad we chose him!

K · Married on 09/03/2017

Paul was very professional and a great communicator! Suburb photos for our daughter's beach wedding. We would highly recommend.

Stacey · Married on 08/16/2017

We had a great experience with Chi Photography! Phil was so nice and accommodating. Our pictures were sent to us in just 2 days and they were absolutely amazing! They captured the most beautiful moments of our vow renewal and we will treasure them forever!

• W

Warren · Married on 07/17/2017

Outstanding review. Paul was a great guy, talking with us and working with us throughout our wedding. He was very punctual and verified times and places with us several times. We felt really connected to him as he always returned emails and texts. We also spoke on the phone many times.
    He was not like other photographers we have used or seen that just setup and snapped pictures from a single location. He was always moving, walking around us and taking pictures. He never stopped. He was prompt, kind, courteous, and full of ideas. Even when we were finished he still kept taking pictures trying to capture the spontaneous gestures and unrehearsed moments. He was easy to work with and was well spoken.

Sureka · Married on 06/29/2017

We were very impressed with Paul at Chi Photography! Our wedding photos turned out beautiful! He was very professional and listened to our needs! We would use him again and highly recommend him!

Laura · Married on 06/25/2017

Paul was amazing! I never had to worry about a thing!! This was a destination wedding so I was not local to coordinate anything - he made sure that we had the perfect location to get the perfect photos. During the ceremony / reception you never knew he was there, never getting in the way, but capturing all of the memories :) I would highly recommend him, very professional - he knows exactly what he is doing!!

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

Our photos were stunning! Better than I ever imagined. Very reasonable prices and Paul was very creative with poses.

Susane · Married on 05/10/2017

Paul was great at the event. Afterwards was problematic but great result

Casey · Married on 04/28/2017

Phil and his team were incredible! Right from the start, they were amazing to work, made the planning process easy. My wedding day went smoothly, and everyone absolutely loved working with Chi Photography. They were professional, timely, happy, and so much fun!

My photos were everything I dreamed of and more. They were sent quickly after the wedding and I had full access. No print orders, no edit restrictions, just full access to my pictures. I could not be happier with my choice of photographer. I now have my beautiful memories captured in the most wonderful photos.

Thank you Paul & team for the photos I will cherish forever!! : )

Sent on 08/06/2017

Chi Photography + Video + Photo Booth 's reply:

Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!

Ellie · Married on 03/13/2017

Paul photographed our sunset beach wedding at the Gulf Drive Cafe. It was becoming pretty clear the weather for that day was going to be heavy rain, especially during our ceremony time. Paul called early in the day to let us know there was a window of time in the afternoon where it wouldn't be raining, and if we wanted to meet him at the beach, he would coordinate his schedule to make sure we got outdoor beach photos in the nice weather! Unfortunately, our schedule didn't allow for it, but that was so thoughtful and accommodating. His great service didn't stop there though; after our ceremony, in the down-pouring rain, Paul ventured out to the beach with us to get some great bride & groom shots. It soon became clear his equipment did not like being out in the rain, but he kept a patient and upbeat attitude the whole time until we had several poses and shots completed. We were so impressed with Paul, and our photos came out beautiful! He was also very quick to get the full album link to us; just a couple of weeks. I would highly recommend Paul and Chi Photography!

Noelle · Married on 03/06/2017

Chi Photography was the perfect choice for our wedding day. Our pictures could not have turned out more beautiful. Paul was easy to feel comfortable around and that put us at ease during our shoot. We live in Illinois and had a destination wedding in Florida and the planning process was a breeze with Paul- he was easy to communicate with and timely in response. Chi Photography captured our night perfectly and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

• User7519976 · 2+ years ago

Paul did a wonderful job on our wedding photos! He was great to work with, and had many great ideas! His turn around time was fantastic getting our photos back to us quickly!

Ceci · Married on 11/23/2016

I can't speak highly enough about Paul; professional, patient, and accommodating are just a few of the ways I can describe working with him. My husband and I used him for our wedding photos . After doing a lot of research; his work stood out from all the others. Paul made us feel very comfortable during the photoshoot so, we could relax and be ourselves. He really made an effort to learn about us, and was engaging, patient, and so kind throughout the photoshoot. We absolutely Love our Wedding photographs.
    I highly recommend using Paul as your photographer; he's very talented.

Ceci Scruggs