Chi-City Enterprises DJs Reviews

45 | Naperville, IL

45 Reviews for Chi-City Enterprises DJs

Steven · Married on 12/16/2017

We used George for our wedding reception. He is very professional and made sure everything went as we planned. I highly recommend George for his services. You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • HappilyEverConforti

Alycia · Married on 11/11/2017

We used George for both ceremony and reception, and we could not be more happy with how he ran the entire day.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Chris · Married on 06/03/2017

George was SIMPLY AMAZING. He is all about making sure you have the best day EVER. You can call him anytime with any questions. He is soooooooo helpful and friendly. Me and my wife are so GLAD we chose him for our special day. He made our day GREAT. If you want a GREAT DJ look no more and pick George. I assure you, you will not regret your decision.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Adam · Married on 08/13/2016

We couldn't have been more pleased with George and Chi-City Enterprises! He was great to work with during the planning process, and our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. His extensive experience and charisma helped our ceremony and reception go smoothly and worry-free! We received so many compliments on his work and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/05/2016
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/31/2015

The day I first called George, we ended up talking for more than 45 minutes. My husband & I had just recently gotten engaged & I didn't yet realize how difficult planning our own wedding with no experience would be. George explained the process & answered questions I didn't even know I should ask. At the end of our conversation he even offered to be one of the two DJs (they always send 2 people to every event, another thing I liked) to cover our wedding. We spoke often leading up to the wedding & I never once worried that about anything connected to the DJ, which is incredibly helpful during such a stressful time.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2015

George and Chi-city Djs made my wedding such a fun event. The music they planned was fun and upbeat. They were flexible and on their toes for any of our changes. Easy and affordable.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Sabrina · Married on 07/25/2015

I used Chi city this July for my wedding and George and John did an excellent job! George did a fantastic job with coordinating the events of the night, the introductions, dances, cake cutting, etc. His experience really shows and I couldn't be more grateful for his efforts! My night was fantastic, he played great music and even tailored some songs for my mom's side of the family, he went above and beyond! Working with him has been such a pleasant experience!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Tina · Married on 07/18/2015

Planning our wedding was fun, stressful and every crazy emotion in between. We relied heavily on word of mouth and online reviews for all of our vendors and have to say that by far, Chi-City Enterprises was the best choice for us. George was so welcoming and genuinely excited for Sean and I on our big day. He wanted to make sure every little detail was planned, even details that we didn't think were note worthy. We really feel like he got to know us and helped guide us towards song choices that were to ensure our guests the best time. Joe and Tom nailed our personalities by playing one amazing song after another. I have NEVER been to a wedding where the dance floor was packed literally the entire night. The one comment we continue to receive is that our DJ's were able to hold our guests attention the entire reception. They were truly amazing and I continue to spread the word of their talent.

Sent on 12/13/2015

George and his DJ partner Joe did an outstanding job at our wedding! George helped with all the pre-planning. He was very easy to work with, willing to work within our budget, and most importantly he paid attention to all the music and lighting details we wanted. Chi-City Enterprises helped us make our wedding a unique party to our taste! I would recommend them to anybody and definitely use them again for another party!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Diana · Married on 05/29/2015

George was very professional and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Chi City to anyone! He was fun and kept the energy levels high at my wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2015

jill · Married on 03/14/2015

We found this DJ service on the "winners" list and met with them in person before booking (we chose Tom as the head DJ). They were very flexible with our "vision" for the reception and music requests. Tom and Joe played a nice mix and really kept everything flowing all night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Allison · Married on 12/05/2014

I first talked with George several months before my date in the morning. After calling several other places throughout the day, I called George back that night and booked our wedding. He was great throughout the entire process. Their website is easy to use, and makes planning the wedding easy. He worked with me the entire time and answered all my questions. He even did personal dedications for me throughout the night and let me play some Korean music that I gave him since my husband is Korean. I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 10/11/2014

We called chi-city enterprises literally 4 days before our wedding. (We had had a DJ quit.) George and Tom were able to do our reception exactly the way we wanted with just 4 days preparation. Their website is set up so that you can pick all the music you want or just set a genera you like. They have country, oldies, dance music, contemporary, alternative, rap, metal, and pretty much anything you've ever heard on the radio.
    They also have a form you can fill out to tell them if you want to dedicate any songs to anyone and tell them if you want to do a first dance or a bouquet toss or a special announcement. We had a special order, because we didn't want to do any of the traditional dances or garter toss, and it worked out perfectly. They even knocked $200 off the price to get us closer to the price our original DJ was charging.
    I would use them again and recommend them to friends. Their light set up is very cool. They have a lot of high end equipment, and they came 3 hours early to set up before they changed into their tuxes.

Sent on 10/18/2014

tina · Married on 06/21/2014

George did a wonderful job at our wedding, he helped everything roll so smoothly. He played an awesome selection of music at our wedding and had people dancing the whole time. Our guests are still telling us that they loved the variety of music that was played. Thank you so much George, I was referred by a friend and I'm happy they told me about you!

Sent on 12/17/2014

michael · Married on 06/21/2014

What can I say George and Jon were our djs for our very special day and they did an outstanding job. We had an outdoor wedding and unfortunately it's started to downpour but that didn't stop them playing a great selection of music to keep everyone focused on dancing and having a great time instead of the rain. Very professional. Thanks for the life long memories. Will definitely recommend chi city enterprises.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Emma · Married on 05/24/2014

These guys are the best and i couldn't have asked for more. they were great in our communications and got every song i wanted to hear. They really made the night and it made everything for our wedding perfect. We would recommend this company to everyone. They are the best.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Chi-City was great! From my first conversation with George, he was enthusiastic, offered quality ideas, and was extremely willing to provide us with the best possible product. During the planning, we were able to select what songs we did and did not want played, at our leisure, on Chi-City's website. Then, about a week before our wedding, we spoke on the phone with George to hammer down every detail. On the wedding day, George kept in touch with us about what we wanted to hear and he did a great job at trying to play what the crowd was responding to. We had a very small wedding party, so we decided to write little introductory paragraphs to introduce them upon our entrance - George didn't just read the words on the page - he really made the introductions sound exciting and lively! It was exactly what we were going for. For the price, the quality of vendor, and flexibility, George, and all of Chi-City DJ service is a steal!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Disa · Married on 12/21/2013

The night wasn't flawless (can never be, forgot we were praying before the meal) but the DJ responded quickly and got the person who was praying up before people started to eat. George met with us half-way from our home and Naperville before we hired him, and was responsive to any questions/concerns I had. He made sure to get people on the dance floor using the music, and I have had several comments from friends and family about how great the music was. He put in Bollywood music since half the guests were Indian. When more people were requesting that, he made sure to check with us to see that we would also be ok with more Bollywood. He also found radio chatter for our introductions that he didn't already have. George will listen to requests, but has his own advice from his experience which led to a fantastic night.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Kim · Married on 10/26/2013

I spoke early with George about how important music was for our reception to us and he was very accommodating and even tracked down some music for us that wasn't previously in his collection. Very nice to work with.

Sent on 12/05/2013

George from Chi City DJs is awesome! The wedding reception music was great! Definitely would recommend for a wedding or any event!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Lindsay · Married on 10/19/2013

I cannot express how amazing chi-city enterprises is! We worked with George who went above & beyond to make sure our reception was perfect! We had called around to a couple different vendors but knew chi-city was for us the second we talked with George! He was incredibly friendly and helpful. You could tell that he was truly passionate about what he does...and it showed! The music sheet on the website was so convenient! We actually ended up changing the entrance song for our bridal party (literally minutes before) he was so flexible!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Mikal · Married on 09/28/2013

George did my wedding recently and I was very impressed. He was patient with me, did a lot of searching of songs for me and made sure I was always happy. His prices are great compared to most 5 star DJs out there. He got to personally know me and we talked on the phone for quite some time before officially booking. I would definitley suggest him if you have an upcoming event and need a DJ. He also did my ceremony music and it came out beautiful. He will work around your schedule and again VERY patient. It is very nice to have someone work around your schedule.

Sent on 12/25/2013

Dani · Married on 09/21/2013

Congratulations if you're reading this you just found your DJ!

We had Tom & Joe play my Cousin's wedding in September. They were so great and nailed everything perfectly!! During the reception the dance floor was PACKED!!! Throughout the entire night Tom and Joe were completely professional, flexible, friendly and fun to work with. I would recommend Chi City Enterprises for your next wedding. I truly couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 12/28/2013

George was great. We planned an outdoor wedding that got rained out in and needless to say some scheduling adjustments were needed on the fly. Calm and cool George put us back on track and no one knew the wiser. True customer service professional, super easy to work with and highly recommend.

Thanks again, George!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Kelsey · Married on 07/26/2013

George was amazing!! They were so fun and listened to what we needed! Always returned calls and even went above to help us with other wedding aspects. They were so understanding especially living 1200 miles away in Florida. Recommended!!

Sent on 09/01/2013