Chez Bloom Reviews

Chez Bloom 5
Chez Bloom 6
Chez Bloom 7

Bryan · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Flowers from Amazing People!

Chez Bloom was incredible to work with from the moment we met them through the end of our wedding night. When we first met, Nathalie was sure to sit with us, get to know us a individuals and as a couple, and help us create our arrangements together. She taught us what flowers were in season for our wedding, the names and styles of flowers we liked, and helped us find the right balance for our budget. The team was easy to communicate with via phone and email (we planned from out-of-state), and they were thrilled when we stopped by as well. On the day of our wedding, they were brilliant, efficient, and produced stunning arrangements that we constantly got compliments on. They were able to set-up, flip, and take down our flowers so that we could enjoy our wedding. They were also kind enough to help pack up our arrangements at the end of the night for loved ones to take home as gifts from us. We would recommend Chez Bloom to any couple, and we cannot wait to work with them again for everyday and special occasion flowers.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Chez Bloom 8
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 04/13/2019

Gorgeous blooms, lovely people + customer service

Nathalie and the entire Chez Bloom team were nothing short of incredible- from the first time I met with Nathalie, she truly listened to my vision and worked to make it come to life! She went the extra mile- ordering peonies out of season, maintaining frequent email communication and polite reminders, and answering my parents' questions. Nathalie has a confident, positive personality and is just lovely to work with in addition to being super-talented as a florist. Many of my guests commented that our flowers were the most beautiful they'd ever seen at a wedding! Trust Nathalie and the Chez Bloom team with your wedding floral- you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Florists Ever!

Nathalie and her team were amazing from the start. I generally knew what I wanted, and had lots of ideas, and they made them come to life! They were so flexible and helpful, I can’t imagine the wedding without them. I would even say it the EASIEST thing on my check list for the entire wedding! I had so much fun picking everything out, and truly appreciate the time they took with us! It was absolutely beautiful, and everyone could not stop talking about my bouquet with the King Proteas!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Chez Bloom 20
    Chez Bloom 21
    Chez Bloom 22

Samantha · Married on 03/25/2017

Chez Bloom was awesome! I got married on short-ish notice, and Nathalie was amazing! After speaking with her husband on the phone, I sent them two pictures of what I wanted for my bouquet and they knocked it out of the park. I got so many compliments on it!

Bonus: there was an ADORABLE dog in the shop when we came to pick up my bouquet.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Lory · Married on 03/02/2017

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Becca · Married on 04/02/2016

Picking out the flowers was one of the most daunting tasks for our wedding planning... but Nathalie made it a super painless process! She was able to understand the aesthetic I was looking for and pulled it all together within our budget. She has a true passion for flowers and it shows through her work! They took care of everything so I didn't have to worry about a single thing!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

I am so, so glad that I found Nathalie from Chez Bloom for my October 2015 wedding. I know that she genuinely cared about how my wedding went and wanted to deliver what I wanted. She far exceeded all of my expectations.

I used Chez Bloom for bouquets, bouts, corsages and centerpiece flowers. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. Our bouquets were stunning. I couldn't stop talking about them! The dinner tables and my sweetheart table could not have turned out more beautifully.

Nathalie is truly an artist and I enjoyed working with her throughout this process. She made something that I thought would be stressful (flowers) a wonderful experience. I was so happy with everything.

Thank you, Nathalie. You are wonderful!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Chez Bloom is a small florist with amazing talent. I had the good fortune to work with Nathalie of Chez Bloom who knows and loves flowers and creates absolutely gorgeous designs. Nathalie and her team created exactly the look and feel I hoped our wedding would have. She listened to the type of wedding we wanted and offered many ideas and suggestions to create my truly stunning bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and the men's boutonnieres. The floral displays throughout the ceremony room and dining room were a bride's dream. There were just so many positive comments and compliments on the beautiful and creative floral designs. They added an elegant feel to our special day.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Derrick · Married on 09/26/2015

Chez Bloom was awesome! Nathalie, who we worked with, has an infectious love for her job, and went out of her way to find things that worked with our wedding colors. The first meeting was fun and educational, and when she delivered the final product, the bride was in tears. Affordable with high quality flowers and service, I'd happily recommend Chez Bloom.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Nathalie provided my husband and me the floral arrangements for our wedding. We were so incredibly grateful to work with Chez Bloom because we had been turned down by two florists previously for wanting too small of an order. Nathalie was able to accommodate our requests, even for a tiny intimate wedding. I provided her several pictures of the bouquets i was looking for and she was able to replicate everything perfectly! She was also extremely responsive and generous with her time and effort in making everything easy and beautiful for our big day!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Amy · Married on 11/29/2014

I was so happy I chose Chez Bloom for my wedding flowers! I had a tight budget and just needed bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for my upcoming wedding. Nathalie sat down with me and we discussed my ideal look. She was able to make stunning custom designs within my budget. It was obvious that she cares about each client and is passionate about making beautiful combinations. The flowers were delivered on-time to my location with lovely presentation. I highly recommend them for wedding flowers.

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/09/2014

Nathalie with Chez Bloom Florist is incredible! I had so much fun working with her, and bouncing ideas back and forth. She treats every wedding she works on like a unique piece of art, and she puts a part of herself into everything she does. She is over the top and she is passionate. If you want a run of the mill blasé florist, then Chez Bloom may not be right for you. If you want to work with someone fantastic, who will give your wedding everything she has, and who will get just as excited about your wedding as you are, then don't waste another second- set up a meeting with Chez Bloom!

Ps. Don't be deterred by their website, it doesn't look like a wedding florist site, but trust me they more than make up for it in floral artistry- and that's what it's all about! They absolutely blew me away. I couldn't be happier! In fact, working with Nathalie was so great that I wish I had another event to plan :) I would do it all over again!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/05/2014

Five stars are not enough for Chez Bloom! They made a GORGEOUS bouquet for my wedding- honestly the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. Nathalie was AMAZING and grew succulents specifically for my bouquet! She also imported flowers from all over the place so that I had a one of a kind, exotic bouquet on my wedding day! The thing that impressed me the most... I only ordered my bouquet from Chez Bloom and did the rest of the bridesmaid bouquets and centerpiece flowers myself with flowers I bought from Costco. Even though I had not bought the flowers from her, Nathalie gave me detailed instructions on how to keep them fresh and beautiful, and even offered to keep them in her cooler for me. She even delivered my bouquet to my house on my wedding day! Honestly Chez Bloom went way above and beyond, and I could not recommend them more highly. A++++++ : )

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2010

I really enjoyed working with this small flower boutique. They were easy to work with, flexible, and affordable. I loved that the put the pricing guideline online for a base that I could use to help build my budget around. Great job!!

Sent on 12/15/2010

Heather · Married on 11/14/2008

I brought in some photos of flowers I liked and what Micheal and Laura put together was actually better than the photos! Super easy to work with, flexible and affordable. I would recommend Chez Bloom in a heartbeat. We met with three florists and Chez Bloom really was the most fun, with the most creative ideas to add to what we had brought in and the most flexible.

Sent on 01/11/2009

Laura · Married on 08/02/2008

I met with Laura 7 months before my wedding date (I was very excited). We sat down and discussed exactly what I was looking for and discussed options for creating my dream bouquet and all the details for the flowers on my wedding day. She kept track of everything in a folder. I was able to call or email her prior to the wedding to adjust the number of flowers we needed and arrange for delivery to the hotel. Laura was very easy to work with. My flowers were delivered on time, in excellent condition, and were simply gorgeous.

Sent on 10/09/2008

Chez Bloom's reply:

Thanks Laura, you were a great bride to work with and Michael and I both worked on the flowers, He and I both loved your colors and flower choices and it was a blast to create!

Heather · Married on 06/06/2015

Chez Bloom was amazing to work with! They did our table flowers, two large arrangements, and wedding party flowers. They took our vision and made it even more beautiful than we could have imagined. They were always available to answer questions and brainstorm. If you want your flowers to stand out as well as having a passionate professional to work with I suggest Chez Bloom!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Carolyn · Married on 07/18/2014

Nathalie did a fantastic job!!!! I was soo happy with all my flowers and we kept getting compliments all night!! She is highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

McKenzie · Married on 05/16/2009

Laura was amazing! She made the PERFECT bouquet for me out of ranunculus, calla lilies, sweetheart roses and pink fresia. It was a pink and white vision of beauty.

The bouquet was nice and tight, exactly the size I asked for, and so lush -- my guests were raving about it.

I am so glad that I went with Chez Bloom, this detail was executed to perfection.

Sent on 06/02/2009

We loved them, they were able to get a better price on the flowers/plants we wanted, were local, and easy to communicate with! Would recommend them to others!

Sent on 05/08/2016

shannon · Married on 09/20/2014

I absolutely loved my flowers! Nathalie and Tony listened to exactly what I wanted, they were beyond great to work with!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2009

I was lost when looking at a florist since most don't post prices on their websites, however we made an appointment with Chez Bloom since they did post prices and we didn't look back! They had a beautiful selection and helped us come up with a beautiful arrangement of roses and calla lillies. They also were very decently priced for such beautiful flowers that have lasted a week past the wedding date.

Sent on 10/13/2009
  • User1120885 · 2+ years ago

They were great flowers where amazing they forgot some roses for the virgin mary and went back right away and picked them up top- notch service!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Kelsey · Married on 06/18/2016

Chez Bloom created my bouquet, the boutennieres, wrist corsages, hair flowers, and centerpieces for our wedding. I showed Nathalie ideas from my Pinterest board and she created something for me that was even more beautiful. Tony delivered everything on time and the flowers stayed gorgeous all day long despite the heat. I could not be happier!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Nikki · Married on 05/19/2012

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

Laura from Chez Bloom was great to work with. We ordered bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, a pomander ball and a stairway swag. I shared some photos of styles I liked and she did an excellent job of matching the flowers to what we hoped. The pomander ball was a bit heavy for our flower girl; I would have ordered a smalller size for her if I had know how heavy it would be.

Payment was a little funky because they didn't ring things on a register and forgot to add tax and delivery - so I ended up needing to drive to the shop an extra time.

Alll in all, we were happy with how things turned out.

Sent on 06/15/2012