Chey Photography Reviews

5 | Senoia, GA

5 Reviews for Chey Photography

5 Chey Photography Reviews

Heather · Married on 11/23/2013

Chey was absolutely fantastic! She was so fun and easy to work with, and she made everyone in the wedding party feel comfortable. We couldn't be happier with our experience and pictures!!!

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2012

Chey is an amazing photographer. She works with you to find out exactly what you want so as to make your event your own. She is creative and has a style that produces colorful photos filled with emotion and life. Every photo takes me back to my special day.

Jamie · Married on 05/14/2011

Chey Photography is amazing! I highly recommend her for your wedding! I loved working with her and loved all her pictures. She has amazing talent. -Jamie Tilton

Emily · Married on 05/21/2011

Chey was extremely sweet, and made my husband and I so comfortable during our engagement session and on the wedding day. We are extremely pleased with the price, and the service we were given, and we are in love with our wedding photos! We absolutely would reccomend Chey Photography for any couple needing beautiful wedding photos!

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2014

The pictures were awesome!! The only negative thing I heard was from family. There were some family members that were not in any pictures. I know that it is partly the bride and grooms fault not telling the photographers to make sure they got all the extended family. It was a big wedding and is hard to get everyone. Some people were just upset. Other than that everything was great!!!!! :)

Sent on 09/25/2014

Chey Photography's reply:

Rachel, I'm so sorry to hear that anyone was upset!! We do make sure to get everyone listed on the wedding questionnaire, and definitely tons of candids of guests at the reception interacting and dancing, and are happy to photograph anyone that asks us! So sorry we missed someone who wanted to be photographed! Best, Chey