5 Reviews for Chey Photography

5 Chey Photography Reviews

The pictures were awesome!! The only negative thing I heard was from family. There were some family members that were not in any pictures. I know that it is partly the bride and grooms fault not telling the photographers to make sure they got all the extended family. It was a big wedding and is hard to get everyone. Some people were just upset. Other than that everything was great!!!!! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chey was absolutely fantastic! She was so fun and easy to work with, and she made everyone in the wedding party feel comfortable. We couldn't be happier with our experience and pictures!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chey is an amazing photographer. She works with you to find out exactly what you want so as to make your event your own. She is creative and has a style that produces colorful photos filled with emotion and life. Every photo takes me back to my special day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chey was extremely sweet, and made my husband and I so comfortable during our engagement session and on the wedding day. We are extremely pleased with the price, and the service we were given, and we are in love with our wedding photos! We absolutely would reccomend Chey Photography for any couple needing beautiful wedding photos!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chey Photography is amazing! I highly recommend her for your wedding! I loved working with her and loved all her pictures. She has amazing talent. -Jamie Tilton

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/14/11, 1 Review