DJ Easy AL Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jaime
    Jaime C. Married on 07/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Easy Al was very professional!

It was really easy and professional to work with easy Al, He was ready from the beginning of the planning and walk us trough the whole process, at the end everything was perfect and I would recommend him highly.

DJ Easy AL's reply:

Jaime, thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your great day. Chew Entertainment /DJ Easy Al was happy to be able accommodate the musical needs and lighting for your Wedding.
    Sabine E. Married on 12/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Easy Al made our micro wedding very special!

DJ easy Al Made our wedding very special, not only did he play the perfect songs to get our guests onto the dance floor, but we challenged him by asking him to play latin american songs he has not familiar with, he passed the challenge with flying colors!!! While he was setting up the DJ equipment he even helped decorating for the wedding. Thank you DJ Easy Al for making our wedding a dream!

DJ Easy AL's reply:

Thank you Sabine for the kind review, Chew Entertainment /DJ Easy Al really appreciate it. We were very happy to be part of your special day.
    v/r
    Chew Entertainment LLC
    DJ Easy Al
    Angela T. Married on 07/19/2019

Kid party with DJ Easy AL

I run a week long summer camp and we hired DJ Easy AL. He was awesome!! Music selection was on point and the kids never sat down. Set up was clean and very professional. He arrived early to set up and did a fantastic job!! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ.

Angela Thompson
    Volunteer Director
    Camp Crossroads

DJ Easy AL's reply:

Angela, I got the review and I want to thank you again for choosing Chew Entertainment,LLC/DJ Easy Al.

v/r
    Allen
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Eugene Married on 08/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Chew, not only played great music, was very friendly as well. My guests spoke highly of him and want to use him for other purposes. He is a true professional, you will NOT be disappointed!!
    Anneka Married on 09/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Did an amazing job! Thank you!
  • User2190435 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mr. Chew and his team provided ceremony and cocktail hour music for our daughter's wedding and they were just fantastic. They participated (without additional charge) in our venue walk-through and rehearsal. We needed two DJ's to accommodate our set-up which they managed without problem. They were helpful, kind, and respectful. I especially appreciated Mr. Chew's work on the wedding day: he was managing the outdoor DJ station and it was sweltering!
  • User2570679 2+ years ago
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Easy Al was great to work with. Met us multiple times at the venue and a location near our house to get things squared away with music, lighting and sound. The lights and sound for the wedding was great and no issues. Only bit of advice would be to stick to the wedding couples song selection, learn to mix songs together without the whole song ending and reading the crowd. At times I felt like the music wasn't moving the crowd and I had to force myself to get the party dancing. Our intro song was also a worry with the long interlude (Wife and I thought he was playing the wrong song).

But, DJ'ing (it'll get better with more experience back in the swing of things) aside DJ Easy Al and his partner were very affordable and provided excellent lighting and sound for our wedding.

Thanks!

DJ Easy AL's reply:

I really appreciate your review, I take your perspective to heart. It was a pleasure to work with you and to be a part of your special day. Congratulations to the both of you.
    DJ Easy Al