Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. Reviews

104 | Orlando, FL

104 Reviews for Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 5
Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 6
Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 7

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

Cheryl was amazing! The flowers at my wedding were so beautiful! Completely exceeded my expectations and we received so many complements from guests all night long! She was very helpful in planning and throughout the entire process! Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Danielle! We loved doing your flowers with all the color and texture, wishing you all the best and a great happily ever after!
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 06/03/2018

Cheryl is highly recognized by the hotel I was using for my wedding. While I was already impressed by the way she handled my many changes to her contract prior to hiring her, the patience she had while I worked on my budget for the flowers, and our first meeting together, it wasn't until I saw my flowers in person did I realize how even more incredible this woman is! I ADORED my bouquet! I just couldn't get over how amazing they looked. I had even wanted a flower that wasn't in season at the time and she convinced me to use a faux flower that looked almost alive (You would have never known it wasn't real!) I loved the simplicity of the bridesmaids flowers and all my guests from the reception wanted to take a centerpiece home. We also rented an isle runner and a linen backdrop that was setup perfectly. Cheryl really look the time to make sure I was happy with everything and I cant thank her enough for her amazing work.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 8
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 9
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 10

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Congratulations Jonathan and Irene - it was our pleasure to assist in making your wedding day memorable and are thrilled that were pleased with everything. Best wishes for a very happily ever after!!!

Lisa · Married on 03/31/2018

I appreciated the flexibility in changes for design the arrangements for simply breathtaking Cheryl Cheryl was able to put together the flowers that I wanted the transition from ceremony to reception was flawless

Rachel · Married on 03/26/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. were a pleasure to do business with. They went above and beyond to meet our needs financially by offering various options and executed the vision for our wedding flawlessly.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Rachel. So happy to hear that we able to help you realize your wedding day vision. Wishing you a very happily ever after!

Victoria · Married on 03/13/2018

I don't even know where to start! Everything about my flowers was perfect, and from beginning to end, Cheryl was absolutely amazing in helping me bring my vision to life. In the first meeting we spent almost 2 hours discussing options, and Cheryl was excellent at showing examples and doing mock setups in the studio, which made me really feel she understood my vision. We made a few changes along the way with pursuing some DIY options for centerpieces, but Cheryl was always quick to update the contract or provide advice on things to add or remove. I loved too that in the first meeting, she asks for your budget, but also will add EVERYTHING you potentially want on the contract in an itemized fashion, so you can easily adjust to stay in budget, or splurge a little if you really want to add something. Price was a little higher compared to other area florists, but I definitely feel it was worth every penny, as she truly delivered exactly what I had hoped for my wedding! Thank you Cheryl!!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 17
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 18
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 19

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the great review, Victoria! So happy you saw the value in our services and the flowers we provided for your wedding day. As the saying goes "you get what you pay for". Wishing you all the best and a very happily ever after!

Morgan · Married on 02/28/2018

Great to work with and the flowers & greenery were beautiful! They Drop off, set up and pick up for you which was so helpful!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Morgan, so glad we were able to assist with your wedding day floral and decor!

Ryan · Married on 02/17/2018

I loved the flowers Cheryll did for our wedding they were beautiful !!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Ryan, best wishes for your happily ever after!

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

Cheryl is AMAZING!!! We met with Cheryl and collaborated to plan the vision for our big day - Cheryl did not disappoint. The flowers and centerpieces were all beautiful. She was able to meet our budget and a joy to work with. VERY happy with our flowers on our wedding day!!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

So glad you were happy with everything, Lauren. Thank you for the review and the FB rating. Wishing you all the best!!!

Amelia · Married on 01/06/2018

Our wedding was on 01/06/18 and my husband and I could not be any happier with how everything turned out! Cheryl and her team wowed us beyond our imagination and we were blessed to have been recommended to her. They are the most genuine and warm vendor you will ever meet so please if you are reading this review book her!! I promise, you will not be disappointed : )

Sent on 02/01/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Amelia.....you are just the sweetest!

Caitlin · Married on 12/17/2017

Cheryl and her team were so easy to work with! They stayed within our budget and provided great suggestions. My flowers were beautiful and would recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Happy New Year Caitlin and thank you for the review. We wish you a very happily ever after!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/14/2017

Amazing work! Absolutely adore all of the floral arrangements. My bouquet was stunning!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Olivia. So glad you were pleased with everything. Wishing you a very happily ever after!!!!

Jackie · Married on 11/30/2017

Cheryl, I asked and you delivered. I was pretty specific about the details I wanted for my flowers. You nailed all my request. The quality of the flowers were excellent. Thank you for your creativity and for your professionalism. Your work is exceptional.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jackie, we wish you a very happily ever after!

Candice · Married on 11/09/2017

CDC was very responsive, professional and the flowers were exactly how I pictured. Beautiful and fresh.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Candice! It was our pleasure to help make your day memorable!!!

Rachael · Married on 10/27/2017

Cheryl is so kind, and very helpful. Especially for an indecisive bride, like myself. When I saw the bouquets the day of the wedding, I was so happy with them. They were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Rachael, you were a delight to work with. So glad you were happy with your flowers. Best wishes!

Victoria · Married on 10/19/2017

Cheryl did a phenomenal job with the floral pieces for our wedding. I told her our wedding colors, and she created the most beautiful color combination! When my bridesmaid dress color changed, she quickly adapted the color scheme to the new color without any issues! She is so easy to work with! The flowers day of were absolutely GORGEOUS. It was exactly how she had described it would be! We are so pleased with her services!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 20

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Victoria! So glad we were able to realize your vision. Best wishes!

Desiree · Married on 10/08/2017

I loved how you truly brought my look to life and gave me options of flowers that helped fit my budget. You where not a florist on your own schedule but instead you really worked with me and my needs.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Desiree! So glad you were happy with the flowers and felt we captured your vision. Wishing you a fabulous Happily Ever After!

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

Incredible! After my daughter's first consultation with Cheryl we knew it was going to be awesome! She got my daughter's vision immediately and was excited as we were. Once we saw the finished bouquets and arrangements we were blown away. Everything, everything exceeded expectations. Everyone an CDC is so helpful! We love Darlene. :) Absolute perfections! Thank you Cheryl and Darlene for your incredible vision and talents! The floral was gorgeous! (Photos by Rob Futrell)

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 26
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 27
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 28

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Kim, you are so kind! We really enjoyed working on this wedding and thank you to Rob Futrell for these beautiful photos. We neglected to get a shot of the sweetheart table, so glad to see it! All the best to the Mills and Neri families!

Ciara · Married on 09/30/2017

Highly recommended!!! Very professional and my flowers were beyond beautiful. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the review Ciara! Best wishes.....

Rebekah · Married on 09/22/2017

Cheryl made my vision come to life with her amazing work and display of flowers and citrus for my wedding. Every detail made for our perfect Florida themed wedding and was beyond gorgeous. She is easy to work with listens to your ideas, responsive, and professional. Cheryl is top notch!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Rebekah, we loved working on your vision. So glad you were happy, it was a beautiful day!

Richanda · Married on 07/26/2017

Cheryl was great. She was friendly and patient. She worked with us to help us to create the image we had in mind for our wedding. The flowers were beautiful and my bouquet was better than I could have ever imagined.

Sydney · Married on 05/27/2017

Cheryl was GREAT! She was very helpful and accommodating. She was very easy to communicate with even with me living in Tampa. On the wedding day she took care of everything and I didn't have to worry about any little details. She communicated with my planner and made everything very stress free! Thank you, Cheryl!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the review, Sydney! We had a great time working with your family and friends to make this a memorable day for you!

Kathryn · Married on 05/12/2017

Working with CDC was an absolutely phenomenal experience right from the beginning. From our first visit we were able to share our vision and, once Cheryl knew what our concept was, she created a phenomenal package that included amazing flowers that we had not even known existed. Most importantly, however, Cheryl presented the package in a way that made us feel comfortable about being on a budget and didn't make us feel pressured to stretch too far out of reach. This allowed us to view what we had dreamed up and make decisions about where we wanted to splurge and where we wanted to pull back. In the end, we were blown away by the beauty of our floral arrangements and the ease of working with the CDC team!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Kathryn, thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear we were able to create your vision and stay within budget. Best wishes for the future.

Jeremy · Married on 05/06/2017

They were awesome. The flowers were beautiful and the provided high quality service.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Jeremy! Best wishes for you and Neal!!!!!

Parah · Married on 05/04/2017

The flowers were absolutely beautiful, I cannot fault the quality and presentation.