Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. Reviews

111 | Orlando, FL

111 Reviews for Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 7
  • F

Floranna · Getting married on 09/05/2019

Meeting all expectations

With a demanding client CDC was able to deliver beautiful centerpieces that truly stood out given our environment. Very tasteful, affordable and superior service. I would recommend and welcome the opportunity to partner again.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Flo! We had a great time working with your team and look forward to the next opportunity to assist with your events!

Laura Summers · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful centerpieces

After speaking with Cheryl, she emailed me several options that would fit our event “Rockin’ 50 Years” (50th anniversary) at the Hard Rock Hotel. We wanted something fun and not traditional which is exactly what was delivered.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 8
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 9

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Laura, hope you all had a rockin' good time. Congratulations on 50 years and best wishes on many more.

janneth · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding : Janneth and Diego

Cheryl is the best, I would highly recommend her. My event facility look like something from a fantasy book.!!!!!! just perfect!!!!! worth every penny and more

Sent on 05/13/2019

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the review Janneth and Diego! We wish you all the very best and many many years of wedded bliss!

Sadie Mantovani · Married on 04/05/2019

Wonderful experience

Cheryl instantly knew exactly what I wanted, even when my instructions and descriptions were very vague and indecisive! She instantly got what I meant, and the final results were utterly beautiful

Sent on 05/10/2019

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Sadie and Charlie! We really enjoyed working with you both. So glad you were happy with everything especially since Mother Nature decided to throw us a curve ball. Best wishes and Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!!!

Mary Kranz · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect wedding

Wow! Cheryl, Darlene and their team did such amazing work at our daughters wedding! The flowers, greenery and table decorations were just gorgeous! They were delightful to work with from the time we started planning to the end of the event. Our daughter and now son in law were very happy with everything. We received lots of compliments on the decor. If you are looking for real professionals Cheryl’s Distinctive Creations is who you want to use!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Mary! So glad everyone was happy with our work, it was a beautiful day and we were honored to be a part of it! Best wishes to the happy couple!!!

Danea Torres · Married on 10/05/2018

Barrett/Torres Wedding 10.05.18

Cheryl was AMAZING!!!! We had so much fun working with her and designing our dream wedding! We requested some seriously unique things and she willingly took on the challenge and executed everything beautifully! She had the ability to provide us with everything we needed/wanted (including set up and tear down--so we didn't have to stress about it on our wedding day!). Cheryl was beyond flexible with our needs! She truly cared about making our little wedding perfect and we couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Danea and Felix - thank you for the great review. We had such a great time creating your wedding flowers. Your special requests were so fun and we are so happy that everything turned out well. Wishing you both all the best in your married life!

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

Cheryl was amazing! The flowers at my wedding were so beautiful! Completely exceeded my expectations and we received so many complements from guests all night long! She was very helpful in planning and throughout the entire process! Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Danielle! We loved doing your flowers with all the color and texture, wishing you all the best and a great happily ever after!
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 06/03/2018

Cheryl is highly recognized by the hotel I was using for my wedding. While I was already impressed by the way she handled my many changes to her contract prior to hiring her, the patience she had while I worked on my budget for the flowers, and our first meeting together, it wasn't until I saw my flowers in person did I realize how even more incredible this woman is! I ADORED my bouquet! I just couldn't get over how amazing they looked. I had even wanted a flower that wasn't in season at the time and she convinced me to use a faux flower that looked almost alive (You would have never known it wasn't real!) I loved the simplicity of the bridesmaids flowers and all my guests from the reception wanted to take a centerpiece home. We also rented an isle runner and a linen backdrop that was setup perfectly. Cheryl really look the time to make sure I was happy with everything and I cant thank her enough for her amazing work.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 10
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 11
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 12

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Congratulations Jonathan and Irene - it was our pleasure to assist in making your wedding day memorable and are thrilled that were pleased with everything. Best wishes for a very happily ever after!!!

Lisa · Married on 03/31/2018

I appreciated the flexibility in changes for design the arrangements for simply breathtaking Cheryl Cheryl was able to put together the flowers that I wanted the transition from ceremony to reception was flawless

Sent on 04/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/26/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. were a pleasure to do business with. They went above and beyond to meet our needs financially by offering various options and executed the vision for our wedding flawlessly.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Rachel. So happy to hear that we able to help you realize your wedding day vision. Wishing you a very happily ever after!

Victoria · Married on 03/13/2018

I don't even know where to start! Everything about my flowers was perfect, and from beginning to end, Cheryl was absolutely amazing in helping me bring my vision to life. In the first meeting we spent almost 2 hours discussing options, and Cheryl was excellent at showing examples and doing mock setups in the studio, which made me really feel she understood my vision. We made a few changes along the way with pursuing some DIY options for centerpieces, but Cheryl was always quick to update the contract or provide advice on things to add or remove. I loved too that in the first meeting, she asks for your budget, but also will add EVERYTHING you potentially want on the contract in an itemized fashion, so you can easily adjust to stay in budget, or splurge a little if you really want to add something. Price was a little higher compared to other area florists, but I definitely feel it was worth every penny, as she truly delivered exactly what I had hoped for my wedding! Thank you Cheryl!!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 19
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 20
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 21

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the great review, Victoria! So happy you saw the value in our services and the flowers we provided for your wedding day. As the saying goes "you get what you pay for". Wishing you all the best and a very happily ever after!

Morgan · Married on 02/28/2018

Great to work with and the flowers & greenery were beautiful! They Drop off, set up and pick up for you which was so helpful!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Morgan, so glad we were able to assist with your wedding day floral and decor!

Ryan · Married on 02/17/2018

I loved the flowers Cheryll did for our wedding they were beautiful !!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Ryan, best wishes for your happily ever after!

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

Cheryl is AMAZING!!! We met with Cheryl and collaborated to plan the vision for our big day - Cheryl did not disappoint. The flowers and centerpieces were all beautiful. She was able to meet our budget and a joy to work with. VERY happy with our flowers on our wedding day!!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

So glad you were happy with everything, Lauren. Thank you for the review and the FB rating. Wishing you all the best!!!

Amelia · Married on 01/06/2018

Our wedding was on 01/06/18 and my husband and I could not be any happier with how everything turned out! Cheryl and her team wowed us beyond our imagination and we were blessed to have been recommended to her. They are the most genuine and warm vendor you will ever meet so please if you are reading this review book her!! I promise, you will not be disappointed : )

Sent on 02/01/2018

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Amelia.....you are just the sweetest!

Caitlin · Married on 12/17/2017

Cheryl and her team were so easy to work with! They stayed within our budget and provided great suggestions. My flowers were beautiful and would recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Happy New Year Caitlin and thank you for the review. We wish you a very happily ever after!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/14/2017

Amazing work! Absolutely adore all of the floral arrangements. My bouquet was stunning!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Olivia. So glad you were pleased with everything. Wishing you a very happily ever after!!!!

Jackie · Married on 11/30/2017

Cheryl, I asked and you delivered. I was pretty specific about the details I wanted for my flowers. You nailed all my request. The quality of the flowers were excellent. Thank you for your creativity and for your professionalism. Your work is exceptional.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jackie, we wish you a very happily ever after!

Candice · Married on 11/09/2017

CDC was very responsive, professional and the flowers were exactly how I pictured. Beautiful and fresh.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Candice! It was our pleasure to help make your day memorable!!!

Rachael · Married on 10/27/2017

Cheryl is so kind, and very helpful. Especially for an indecisive bride, like myself. When I saw the bouquets the day of the wedding, I was so happy with them. They were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Rachael, you were a delight to work with. So glad you were happy with your flowers. Best wishes!

Victoria · Married on 10/19/2017

Cheryl did a phenomenal job with the floral pieces for our wedding. I told her our wedding colors, and she created the most beautiful color combination! When my bridesmaid dress color changed, she quickly adapted the color scheme to the new color without any issues! She is so easy to work with! The flowers day of were absolutely GORGEOUS. It was exactly how she had described it would be! We are so pleased with her services!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 22

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Victoria! So glad we were able to realize your vision. Best wishes!

Desiree · Married on 10/08/2017

I loved how you truly brought my look to life and gave me options of flowers that helped fit my budget. You where not a florist on your own schedule but instead you really worked with me and my needs.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, Desiree! So glad you were happy with the flowers and felt we captured your vision. Wishing you a fabulous Happily Ever After!

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

Incredible! After my daughter's first consultation with Cheryl we knew it was going to be awesome! She got my daughter's vision immediately and was excited as we were. Once we saw the finished bouquets and arrangements we were blown away. Everything, everything exceeded expectations. Everyone an CDC is so helpful! We love Darlene. :) Absolute perfections! Thank you Cheryl and Darlene for your incredible vision and talents! The floral was gorgeous! (Photos by Rob Futrell)

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 28
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 29
    Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc. 30

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Kim, you are so kind! We really enjoyed working on this wedding and thank you to Rob Futrell for these beautiful photos. We neglected to get a shot of the sweetheart table, so glad to see it! All the best to the Mills and Neri families!

Ciara · Married on 09/30/2017

Highly recommended!!! Very professional and my flowers were beyond beautiful. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Cheryl's Distinctive Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the review Ciara! Best wishes.....