Cheryl Ann Floral Design Reviews

81 | Conshohocken, PA

81 Reviews for Cheryl Ann Floral Design

81 Cheryl Ann Floral Design Reviews

Erica · Married on 10/06/2018

Cheryl Ann was wonderful throughout the planning process and took the time to give me plenty of ideas I hadn't even thought of. She has a lifetime of knowledge, which is a great quality in a partner for someone like me who knew nothing about flowers. Very accommodating and easy to work with, we highly recommend!

Cheryl Ann Floral Design 1
    Cheryl Ann Floral Design 2

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

CHERYL ANN IS A MASTER. From the first time we spoke on the phone (which was about an hour!), I knew we were in good hands. When we met in person, Cheryl Ann assured us that she treated each wedding as though it were her own daughter’s, and we believed her. After that, Cheryl Ann was responsive, even proactive, helpful with suggestions and questions even for decorations other than the flowers she was providing, easy to talk to, and professional in all aspects of the word. She was flexible with delivery when the venue gave us a little push-back on timing, and we only found out about possible issues in advance of the big day because SHE reached out to them a week in advance to ensure it would all go smoothly! As for the big day, when I say the flowers were BEAUTIFUL, I mean like, picture perfect beyond my wildest imagination beautiful. The quality and attention to detail in everything from the centerpieces to the vases to the bouquets to the flower girl's flowers and the little ring bearer’s flower crown – even the bracelets on which she put the corsages for our mothers were beautiful (MIL is still wearing hers, without the flowers) – everything was gorgeous and exactly as we wanted or better. She even found a way to get blue flowers into the centerpieces, which I know could not be easy!! Thank you Cheryl Ann! If you’re still reading this review, stop, and email Cheryl Ann right now.

Cheryl Ann Floral Design 3
    Cheryl Ann Floral Design 4

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

Cheryl was absolutely amazing to work with! She is an artist. She was so responsive and extremely helpful in not only the floral arrangements but with decor in general. She is a pro and knows everything about weddings. Honestly, you need to book her. She will give you something that is even better than you could have imagined.

Cheryl Ann Floral Design 5

Margaret · Married on 06/01/2018

'Beautiful' and 'stunning' do not convey well enough just how perfect the flowers were for my daughter's wedding. Talk about flexibility, quality of service, and responsiveness, my daughter had a vision of what she wanted, which was not quite in any book or picture she could find. After listening carefully to my daughter, Cheryl Ann created exactly what the bride envisioned for her wedding. The flowers were gorgeous, but more than that, they were absolutely reflective of my daughter's style and vision. You can use the local florist and get flowers, or you can hire this floral designer and see your vision come to life for your special event. Cheryl Ann is the ultimate professional and is able to offer other suggestions, not related to flowers, to make a wedding day more memorable. The value for the whole package is soooo worth it. If you hire Cheryl Ann, you will be extremely satisfied, as we were!

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Cheryl was awesome to work with! She was always there to get in contact with! Our flowers made our Wedding even more beautiful!

Dominiqe · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough good things about Cheryl! She was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. Not only did she gave me the flexibility to meet with her a couple times to figure out my vision and work around my husband's floral allergies but she was also extremely responsive via email. On top of being organized and a delight to work with, she definitely delivered come wedding day! The bridesmaid bouquets, my bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were absolutely stunning. Everyone at the reception commented on how beautiful the flowers looked and even today, almost two months later we're STILL receiving compliments.

Luna · Married on 10/14/2017

Cheryl is very professional and kindly guided me through the design process. The flowers that she prepared for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. I received so many compliments from my guests. Highly recommend.

Kat · Married on 10/14/2017

Cheryl Ann was incredible!! She helped me through the entire vision for my wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces were everything I? had ever hoped for and more. She has a wonderful spirit. I completely lucked out in finding her - I cannot recommend her enough!

Denise · Married on 09/30/2017

Cheryl was a pleasure to work with . She had great ideas and was very informative . The flowers were absolutely beautiful , everyone was commenting on them . Highly recommended !!

Kristy · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers, Cheryl Ann! Your work exceeded every expectation I could possibly have and I was receiving compliments all day and night on the beautiful floral designs. I'm still in awe of the work you did and am so glad that I had the chance to work with you! Thank you so much for helping us create a beautiful wedding day that we will look back upon and cherish for a lifetime.

Heather · Married on 06/16/2017

From the initial consult to the day of our wedding Cheryl Ann did such an amazing job. She is extremely skilled and has been providing beautiful arrangements for events for several years which immediately put us at ease. She really took the time to understand exactly what our vision was and communicated with us throughout the entire process. The quality is stellar and she's a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to everyone and also use her services again.

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Cheryl Ann was amazing to work with! I was planning a PA wedding from North Carolina and needed someone who was responsive since I was not local to make decisions. She came up with great ideas and was flexible with some of the changes I made close to the big day. Her suggestions were stunning and I couldn't have pictured everything turning out any better. You should definitely use Cheryl Ann!!

Christina · Married on 05/20/2017

Cheryl Ann put together all my flowers and center pieces for my wedding and it was more than I could have dreamed of. She is so talented at what she does and really has a joy behind her work. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Catherine · Married on 03/18/2017

Cheryl Ann went above and beyond to make sure our wedding flowers were perfect. She followed up multiple times as the date neared to make sure we had all we needed. Cheryl Ann was beyond our florist, she asked all the right questions upon initial consultation, through the wedding. Cheryl Ann was an absolute delight to work with and her centerpieces, the girls bouquets and the card table arrangement was dreamy and breath taking. I encourage you to pick Cheryl Ann, she will not disappoint.

• User7840486 · 1+ year ago

She is an exceptional florist, we couldn't have been happier...She said trust me and we did!
    Everyone at the wedding said how beautiful the flowers were!

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

CherylAnn did a fantastic Job with my wedding bouquets and boutonnières. I absolutely loved my Bridal bouquet of orange roses, it was absolutely gorgeous. The bouquet I threw for the toss was even amazing. The wrist corsages were pretty with a sparkly wrist band for my mom and grandmother The bridesmaid flowers and boutonnières turned out amazing as well, we got many compliments. I described what I wanted to CherylAnn when meeting with her and she went above and beyond. She was flexible with time for setting up meetings. The day of the wedding, CherylAnn arrived at the given time. I would highly recommend CherylAnn to help make your big day a beautiful one!

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

She is an artist. She listened to what I wanted and delivered. My flowers were that of a fairytale and for a very good price - she adjusted prices based on our budget and somehow my flowers were still magnificent! Use her! Pick her! And don't think twice!

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2016

I had initially contacted Cheryl Ann after looking at florist reviews/photos online. Her arrangements stood out – they were absolutely beautiful, and so unique! We met with her one weekend about 5 months before our wedding, and we knew right away she was our florist…no need to meet with anyone else! She was so kind and genuine, and we could tell she takes so much pride in her work! We had 100% confidence that she would take the BEST care of us and do an amazing job for our wedding!

I was really impressed with how organized Cheryl Ann was! After our initial consultation, she sent me an itemized spreadsheet of our wedding flower package. Quantity and price of each item were clearly shown, and anytime we made updates to the order, she immediately sent out a new version of the spreadsheet. I really appreciated her responsiveness and attention to detail!

On the day of the wedding, Cheryl Ann personally delivered our flowers (along with her assistant), and they were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! We received SO many compliments from our guests on the flowers – the colors, design, and how perfectly everything matched together! I had provided Cheryl Ann with a small swatch of the bridesmaid dress fabric during our consultation, and we had sent her a few photos of flower arrangements that we liked...she we able to take these small snippets of information and create the most perfect bouquets, centerpieces, and arrangements for us! Thank you, Cheryl Ann, for doing such a fabulous job and for making the planning process so easy for us!

Edith · Married on 06/18/2016

Cheryl Ann created the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding this past month. She was extremely easy to work with, one in person meeting at her studio was all we needed to ensure we'd have the highest quality flowers for our wedding. All of the arrangements were bigger and more beautiful than we could have imagined. We really appreciate the work Cheryl Ann did and would recommend her to everybody. Do yourself a favor and hire her!

Joanna · Married on 05/21/2016

Cheryl Ann was a joy to work with for our May 2016 wedding. I did not have specific flower types in mind for the most part, only a color scheme (yellow/pink/orange citrus colors). She ran with the colors we selected and picked the flowers that were most beautiful at that time of year and perfectly captured the cheerful, joyful vibe we wanted. The tall arrangements she designed for the ceremony were gorgeous, and she was amazing working with my weird restrictions (I hate urns!). When our wedding day turned out to be rainy and the ceremony had to be moved inside, she worked on the indoor ceremony space until it was perfect and still had the exact feel we wanted (including adding rose petals lining the aisle at the last minute). She also helped select linen colors that would match the flowers and warm up the reception space, as well as designing beautiful centerpieces with floating candles (my guidance to her was again very vague- such as "I don't like tall centerpieces and something with candles might be nice"). We had so many guests comment to us on how beautiful the flowers were, and I honestly can take zero credit for that. It was 100% Cheryl Ann. If I ever plan another event that requires floral arrangements, there is no chance that I would even consider using a florist other than Cheryl Ann.

Amelia · Married on 04/30/2016

I cannot saw enough good things about Cheryl Ann! From the very beginning, she was very responsive to emails and when we met, she was so friendly and helpful! I was overwhelmed with choosing flowers and she made all the choices enjoyable! I knew she was perfect to design the flowers for my wedding and she didn't disappoint! My flowers were fantastic, better than I ever expected! I highly recommend Cheryl Ann!

Cheryl is absolutely amazing. Not just her work, but also as a person. She listens to exactly what you want and is also very good at helping you make decisions. Cheryl isn't like any other vendor. She really cares about the people she is helping. For my wedding I forgot to let Cheryl know we added 3 tables at our reception. When she showed up to set up the centerpieces so realized she was 3 short. Without even thinking, Cheryl drove back to her shop and made three extra centerpieces so we wouldn't have empty tables. Cheryl is wonderful!

Bridget · Married on 11/14/2015

Do not look anywhere else!! Cheryl Ann is the best wedding florist ever!!!. My flowers were bigger and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!!! She is the sweetest and easiest vendor I got to work with. An absolute pleasure and made my wedding day unforgettable. The pictures are stunning and how perfect she matched the colors.

Bonny · Married on 09/19/2015

I was absolutely delighted with Cheryl and the beautiful wedding flowers she did for our big day! She takes so much time to get to know you, your style and vision for the day. She has an amazing portfolio of work to help you brainstorm ideas. To say she is detail oriented is an understatement. I received so many compliments on the flowers from our guests and the venue asked for her name as well because they were so impressed by her amazing work. Thank you so much Cheryl!

Justine · Married on 08/29/2015

Cheryl was awesome to work with. She was quick to respond with any questions I had. Cheryl completely got my vision and the style I wanted and delivered on it.