Cheryl-Ann Bridals & Tuxedos Reviews

6 | Dubuque, IA

6 Reviews for Cheryl-Ann Bridals & Tuxedos

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2017

The team at Cheryl Ann Bridals was amazing! I had gone to another local store and had a terrible experience. I stopped by Cheryl Ann quite frustrated and they were kind, knowledgeable, accommodating, and attentive. I had to move my wedding up and they worked so hard to get my dress to me on time. I loved working with them and would recommend them for anyone who truly wants experts in the wedding dress business.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Cheryl-Ann Bridals & Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! We do enjoy what we do and pride ourselves on helping brides make their dream weddings come true without hassle or stress.

Kari · Married on 08/13/2016

The entire staff is great to work with. I purchased my bridal gown, jewelry and bridesmaids dresses there and we also ordered our tuxes with them. From beginning to end they were attentive and made sure everyone looked perfect (down to 1/2 inch adjustments on tux sleeves). Cannot thank them enough for all they did to make our day look perfect!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Justine · Married on 07/02/2016

The ladies who work at Cheryl-Ann Bridal are knowledgeable and helpful. They want to help you find the dress of your dreams. Make sure you call for an appointment!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Sunny · Married on 09/13/2014

The entire staff of Cheryl-Ann's is very friendly, professional, patient, and supportive. Exactly the qualities necessary while dress-shopping.

I had shopped 2 or 3 stores in Eastern Iowa before visiting Cheryl-Ann's. My first visit with Kate was very refreshing, exciting, and loads of fun. After my visit, I sent and email to Kate analyzing the dresses I tried on during my visit, and really narrowed down my "style." Upon my return visit, Kate had several dresses ready for me to re-try in addition to one or two I had never tried. Initially, I was anxious about the newbies, but Kate really knows her stuff. I tried the dress on "just to get it over with." It was perfect.

The staff is storing my dress for me until my wedding date, and they let me stop by to try it out with different accessories. I wish I could shop there all the time.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Catherine · Married on 06/14/2014

All of my bridesmaids are across the country; so it was me and my husband who did all the bridesmaids dress shopping. The staff did an amazing job in helping us find the right style and a style that would work for all body types. They were able to order over the phone. They dresses came in early enough that I was able to pick them up and deliver them (they had a delivery option but I was going to see them).

Sent on 07/15/2014

I had previously had two not so great wedding dress experiences at other stores but the second I walked into Cheryl-Ann's I was welcomed, made to feel comfortable, had an absolute blast and found my dress that very day.

Working with a sales person who understood what I was looking for was so helpful too. Everyone was SO friendly and really fabulous to work with.

I LOVED my experience at Cheryl-Ann's and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2013