Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles Reviews

148 | Lancaster, PA

148 Reviews for Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles

1 User photo

Kacie · Married on 12/06/2014

Cherrywood String Quartet & Ensembles were absolutely wonderful! What an extremely talented group of individuals!!! They made my wedding ceremony that much more special! The music was SO beautiful!! Since my wedding, so many people have commented on the beautiful music played during the ceremony. Prior to the wedding date, Brian was very helpful with choosing the music selections and always quick to respond to my emails. I'm so glad I decided to book them for my wedding and I plan to refer them to every bride I know! Thank you again!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Joe · Married on 11/15/2014

Brian Mishler and Cherrywood String Quartet performed at our daughters wedding cocktail reception on 11-15-2014 and exceeded our expectations. Their performance was outstanding and our guests are still comenting on how elegent their performance was. Brian was a pleasure to work with from planning, price, and professionalism throughout the entire process. They were spot on with the music selection and I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Theresa · Married on 11/01/2014

The music at our daughter's wedding was everything we had envisioned and more! It made her wedding day perfect! Thank you so much!!

Neal · Married on 11/01/2014

We had quite a few people comment on how beautiful the music was. Great job!
    Thanks again

Sent on 11/26/2014

Lori · Married on 10/24/2014

Cherrywood String Ensembles was just the added touch we wanted for our intimate wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. They were professional in every way, easy to work with and very accommodating to our every request. It was a part of the planning process that as a bride, was a relief to know was in great hands. My husband, who is a musician himself, composed a couple of pieces of music to have played and they performed them beautifully! Both of us were so happy we chose Cherrywood String Ensembles!

Alyssa · Married on 10/18/2014

Brian was great to work with! They sounded beautiful!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Everyone commented on how amazing the string quartet sounded.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Brian and everyone from Cherrywood were amazing to work with. Very prompt with responding to emails and the day of the wedding everything went off perfectly! We are so grateful we found them and had the opportunity for them to play on our special day! Would highly recommend them for anyone looking to add that special touch of live string music at their wedding or any event!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Jim · Married on 09/20/2014

My wedding was outside at the Moon Dancer Winery and VIneyards on a beautiful September afternoon. It was the second marriage for both of us. My wife, who is a russian physician, had never had an actual wedding ceremony. So, I wanted to make this very special. The Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles met, actually exceeded, all of my expectations. The musicians, having arrived promptly with an amenable disposition, were first class and definitely added elegance and beauty to our day. The feed back from my guest was overwhelming. I cannot recommend them more highly.

Jim Geary

Sent on 10/17/2014

Brian from Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles was great to work with! His music was absolutely beautiful, but on top of that, he was always responsive to questions and willing to help us through the process and recommended song list. He helped to make our ceremony so beautiful. I'd definitely recommend Cherrywood!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2014

Great addition to our wedding ceremony! They were very helpful with music suggestions prior to our ceremony and were extremely easy to work with.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Haley · Married on 08/30/2014

Cherrywood was amazing! Brian was my contact and he was always e mailing me right away and keeping in touch. I really had no idea when it came to string quartet music or what to pick but Brian helped to guide me and advise me to help find what fit perfectly for my day. I couldn't believe how many songs they can play...hundreds! And I was amazed by all the new modern music! It all sounded so beautiful. They were right on time. Easy to work with and courteous. My guests said they had "goosebumps" they sounded so amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Padge · Married on 06/28/2014

We absolutely loved your ensemble. They were personable, delightful to work with and obviously incredibly talented. My sister, who sang during the ceremony, expressed concern about never having sung with a string quartet before. She was thrilled with how easy the practice went and how well prepared they were for her. We got so many compliments on the music that I lost count. It brings tears to my eyes when I think of how beautiful the music was for the barn yard ceremony. Your suggestions and direction were perfect. We couldn't have asked for anything more. You can be sure if my 2nd daughter want strings at her wedding (sometime next summer) that we will be calling you immediately. Please pass on my warmest and heartfelt thanks to your group. They were a huge part of making the day an 'out of the park home run' for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2014
  • F

Fumi · Married on 06/22/2014

Brian was always responsive to our emails. The quartet played our music beautifully, and the way we wanted the music to be played. We heard from many of our guests that they really liked the music. We recommend Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles for anyone who is planning a special occasion!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Brian was a great coordinator - he made the entire process so easy and stress-free. We only requested a few specific songs, and asked Brian to make some other selections based on what would work well with our choices. We had a violin soloist for our ceremony and the guests really enjoyed the music. We were very impressed!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Emily · Married on 05/03/2014

Excellent music. Also used Cherrywood during our cocktail hour and they did some nice modern arrangements. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Patty · Married on 04/19/2014

Brian was amazing. We asked to have non-traditional wedding ceremony music, and every song my husband and I requested, he responded with, that will not be a problem. Wedding day came, and our cellist, Brian Mishler was insane!! We highly recommend Cherrywood Ensembles for your next event!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Cristina · Married on 03/01/2014

Brian and the rest of the team at Cherrywood Ensembles went above and beyond to make our wedding day all the more special. All of our guests enjoyed all of the music played while waiting for the ceremony to start. I couldn't believe how many people were coming up to us afterwards saying how beautiful the music selection was. Brian listened to our requests and played everything my husband and I wanted. He was also able to recreate our wedding song "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls while the bridal party was walking down the isle. I will never forget how beautiful it sounded and am so grateful they were able to do that for us! Brian and his team were so pleasant to work with and were always timely with email responses which makes it a lot less stressful. I would highly recommend Cherrywood Ensembles to all future couples who are looking for beautiful ceremony/reception music. Thank you again so much Brian for making our wedding ceremony so special!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Montana · Married on 12/31/2013

Cherrywood Ensemble was perfect for my wedding day! They were so nice while planning, always checking in to see if I had any question on music choices, or to see how wedding planning was going. Our ceremony could not have been as beautiful without their music! It made the ceremony so intimate, and loving.I could not have been more pleased with them! If you are a Bride, please go with them! They literally are wonderful!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Staci · Married on 12/21/2013

I loved this quartet! Communication was wonderful and questions were always answered quickly! I had so many guests compliment me on the music and I loved what I heard. I'd HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Susan · Married on 10/26/2013

We cannot thank Cherrywood enough for making our wedding day beautiful through their gift of music! They were wonderful to work with, offered a huge selection of music and genres as well as accommodated any requests. They were affordable, prompt, and extremely professional throughout the entire planning process! We are passionate about music and Cherrywood made our day very special! We received many compliments from our guests as well! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Diana · Married on 10/12/2013

The Cherrywood Sting ensemble was fantastic! What a wonderful, charming way for your guests to enter into your ceremony. Very professional, VERY talented, and very worth the memories you and your guests will have. Being in an orchestra myself for the majority of my younger years I knew I wanted a string quartet at my wedding to add a little something extra special, and the Cherrywood String ensemble did just that. I worked with Brian to figure out song choices, and he did a great job of getting back to me, and even calling to talk about the best selections for the best times during the ceremony. He really went above and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. Thank you for making our wedding even more amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

Brian and Cherrywood ensembles was wonderful. They really added an extra touch of elegance to my wedding day. The live music was just so sweet and romantic. Perfect.
    Also, Brian was super easy to work with and super nice.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2013

Cherrywood was PERFECT for our ceremony and cocktail hour! Beautiful music, friendly and professional people, efficient set-up, and if you're not sure which songs to select, they're wonderfully helpful with offering suggestions. They were such an elegant touch to our wedding day and I recommend them to the fullest extent!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Sandra · Married on 08/24/2013

Cherrywood strings did a great job on my wedding! Brian contacted me via skype weeks prior to the wedding and helped me with the music selection. He was very friendly, flexible and helpful.

I met the musicians for the first time at my wedding; they were prompt and professional. The ensemble played classical for my wedding ceremony and contemporary for my cocktail hour- my guests loved the music and complimented even days after the wedding! I would highly recommend Cherrywood string ensemble, they are reliable and definitely adds classical touch to your wedding day!

Sent on 09/18/2013