Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles Reviews

148 | Lancaster, PA

148 Reviews for Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles

1 User photo

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Cherrywood String Ensembles provided music for the ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding on May 19th. We had a string trio - violin, cello, and harp - and it was simply stunning! Brian was very responsive to emails throughout the planning stages, which was incredibly important to us while planning a wedding from another state. We were able to choose the music genre and songs of our choice, which were performed by the most professional and talented musicians. We were so pleased with the outcome of our ceremony, and attribute much of its beauty and elegance to Cherrywood String Ensembles!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Tammy · Married on 05/18/2018

We were absolutely pleased with Cherrywood and would recommend them to anyone looking for a string quartet. We were married in Harrisburg at the Capitol Building and they were fantastic to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • W

William · Married on 03/17/2018

Brian and his talented professional musicians are excellent! Their quartet played the cocktail hour popular music during our daughter’s wedding reception. We recommend highly for your personal or business musical entertainment . Brian is flexible, easy to do business, accommodating, and makes sure to provide an outstanding musical experience for your guests.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Summer · Married on 10/07/2017

My ceremony and cocktail hour was so perfect thanks for Cherrywood! They are so flexible on what to play and your options. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/16/2017

Cherrywood String Quartet was fantastic! They were easy to work with, had an expansive repertoire of songs to choose from, customized everything specifically to our wedding, and were also very affordable. I would use them again and recommend them to others in a heartbeat! Thank you again for everything!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Tessie · Married on 09/09/2017

Since I was a little girl, I knew I wanted a string quartet at my wedding. I have played the violin and piano since elementary school, so having strings at my wedding was a must. Brian was extremely accommodating and had all of the songs that I wanted in his repertoire. Although I didn't get to hear too much of the music, the guests all said that it was beautiful. The parts that I heard were perfect, and I'm so happy I hired them!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Ameena · Married on 07/17/2017

Great experience. Professional, flexible and an all-around perfect experience. Would strongly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Risa · Married on 05/20/2017

Cherrywood Strings was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. We hired a string duet for the wedding ceremony, and had them learn custom songs. The performance was flawless and really made everything feel that much more special. Leading up to the day, I worked directly with Brian, and everything was super easy to coordinate!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2017

Brian was great to talk to about the ceremony music for our wedding. They were on time and professional.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2016

We used Cherrywood String Ensembles as a quartet during our ceremony. It was such a great touch and I was thrilled to find them! The music was beautiful and really added something to our ceremony. I also appreciated that we were able to pick the music we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Mary A. · event on: 12/08/2016

Brian and his team are awesome! This is our second year and we enjoyed their fabulous entertainment! We booked them for 2017!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

Beautiful music & great musicians for our reception music! Brian was very easy to work with! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Steve · event on: 11/04/2016

I would use them again. The music was professionally performed.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

Brian was AWESOME! He played beautifully, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He was very friendly and courteous.

Alex · Married on 10/08/2016

We were exceptionally pleased with the service that we received from Cherrywood Ensembles, who played our wedding service and cocktail hour. Brian was a pleasure to work with, particularly in arranging to play a special song that was not part of their repertoire but that my wife wanted to walk down to the aisle to. The musicians were extremely professional, flexible, and the music was excellent. They play a wide variety of songs, which includes both traditional classical music and string versions of contemporary songs. Cherrywood helped make our special day memorable, and we will be forever grateful to them for that.

Savannah · Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend Cherrywood Ensembles for your wedding and event music needs. They exceeded all of my expectations and played the most beautiful music for my wedding ceremony. Brian made the booking and music decision process super easy and painless. Book with cherrywood ensembles if you want a wedding ceremony that your guests won't forget!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Beautiful music; very easy to work with. Would use again!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Ben · Married on 10/08/2016

We worked with Brian and Cherrywood Strings for our wedding in October 2016. Brian and the ensemble were incredibly easy to work with, and played all of our ceremony music beautifully. They were incredibly professional, organized, and most importantly, very talented. They had all of the songs available that we wanted for our wedding, and were able to select additional songs for the prelude and recessional based on our preferences. We would highly recommend working with Cherrywood Strings!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Kilene · Married on 10/01/2016

The Cherrywood String Ensembles were wonderful to work with. All of our guests were so impressed by their talent and beautiful music played. The have a wide variety of music options available. We did a mixture of pop and classic. We were set on a DJ playing at the cocktail hour and ceremony; however, two months before changed our minds. Cherrywood was the first vendor we contacted and we are so happy we made that last minute switch. Very quick to communicate and answer any questions. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Absolutely wonderful to work with - beautiful music, quick to respond to changes/requests/questions.
    Guests loved their music and they were very affordable.

Stacey · Married on 09/24/2016

If you are looking for professional, beautiful music for your special event...look no further!
    I book Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles for my wedding day, and had no worries about anything!
    Brian helped me pick out what music would work best for us on our wedding day. With his expertise and knowledge he knew exactly what we needed! Our ceremony had such elegance with the presences of their beautiful background music.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

I would highly recommend Cherrywood Ensembles for your wedding or special event. We had a trio play during our ceremony and cocktail reception. Brian was extremely responsive to emails and very easy to work with - we requested specific songs from Cherrywood's repertoire (which is extensive and full of great selections) for the ceremony, and then asked Brian to choose the remaining songs from the "popular" category of music. We have heard so many compliments from our guests about the quality of the performance and song selections - they (and we) really liked how Cherrywood plays so many current and contemporary songs that everyone will recognize. It was a fun element to our day. The performers were excellent, and we are so happy that we hired Cherrywood.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Sandi · Married on 09/10/2016

We had Cherrywood Strings provide music at my daughter's recent wedding. We had a cello and violin. The music was exquisite and the musicians were so professional and gracious. They were the perfect complement to our very special day.

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • User6920598 · 2+ years ago

Cherrywood was perfect for our wedding ceremony. We went with the string trio and they did an amazing job and we received many remarks that the strings were great. Brian was great to work with and whenever I had any questions or changes he was quick to respond. I highly recommend Cherrywood String Ensembles!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/01/2016

The string quarter was a lovely addition to my ceremony and cocktail hour. I was able to choose classic wedding music for the ceremony and then add a contemporary flare for some pop music during my cocktail hour. The guests raves about the beauty the string quartet added to my wedding. I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 07/04/2016