Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles Reviews

134 | Lancaster, PA

134 Reviews for Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles

• Erika

Erika Salomon · Married on 06/30/2019

Great to work with! Beautiful music!

Brian was so great to work with! He responded quickly, and was able to accommodate all of our song choices. We hired cello & violin and they were perfect for our intimate ceremony and cocktail hour. Our only regret is that we were taking photos during most of the cocktail hour so we didn't personally get to enjoy them as much as we would have liked, but we received high compliments from all of our guests on their music. Don't hesitate to hire them!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Aileen Crossan · Married on 06/29/2019

My Son’s Wedding

Thank you so much for playing at my sons wedding. Your string quartet added a beautiful touch to the ceremony. Thank you so much for being flexible with the weather. We were unsure if the wedding would take place outside or inside due to rain You were able to move and set up quickly so we could hold the ceremony outside after the storm. Your team did a great job and I would highly recommend you to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing soung and very professional

The music selections were great and Brian was easy to work with. We are happy we picked Cherrywood and would use them again in the future, if needed.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Sarah Veronis · Married on 12/31/2018

Elegant, Talented, Professional!

Elegant, talented, professional... Say "I Do" to Cherrywood String Ensembles! They are fantastic, great communicators, and have a large selection of music to choose from. The string music truly made our ceremony feel extremely elegant and special! 5 stars all around!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2018

Wonderful music

Very professional and the music was great! A large variety of song choices and genres. I would highly recommended them. Thank you! :)

Sent on 01/06/2019

Janessarasmus · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend Cherrywoood Ensembles!

I would highly recommend Cherrywood String Ensembles for all of your wedding music needs! We had a string quartet perform at our Catholic wedding mass. Brian was great to work with through the entire process and the electronic planning form made it a breeze to pick the music. We chose classical, contemporary, and religious music for our ceremony and I was impressed with their extensive repertoire.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Elisha · Married on 08/17/2018

Brian and the Cherrywood string quartet were just the best and so easy to work with. They have an extensive repertoire list and were so talented and professional.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

We used Cherrywood’s string trio for our ceremony music and for cocktail hour at the Goggleworks on 6/30/18. They listened to every request we had for our ceremony and cocktail hour! They sounded amazing! The music was beautiful and we received many compliments from our guests! I only wish I could’ve heard more of the cocktail hour! They are also quick to respond to any questions you might have leading up to your event, putting your mind at ease. I highly recommend using Cherrywood for your string needs! They are wonderful!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Melanie · Married on 06/08/2018

We are so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles. Brian made it so easy for us to book and select music for our wedding day... And the music was beautiful. We would absolutely book with this team again and highly recommend considering them for your special occasion!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Cherrywood string quartet is the best! I was unsure whether we could afford a string quartet for our wedding but Cherrywood is affordable and the music is beautiful. They are true professionals and know exactly what to do. You won’t have to worry with them. Brian is very responsive and will work around any intricacies you have with little questions asked. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Cherrywood String Ensembles provided music for the ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding on May 19th. We had a string trio - violin, cello, and harp - and it was simply stunning! Brian was very responsive to emails throughout the planning stages, which was incredibly important to us while planning a wedding from another state. We were able to choose the music genre and songs of our choice, which were performed by the most professional and talented musicians. We were so pleased with the outcome of our ceremony, and attribute much of its beauty and elegance to Cherrywood String Ensembles!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Tammy · Married on 05/18/2018

We were absolutely pleased with Cherrywood and would recommend them to anyone looking for a string quartet. We were married in Harrisburg at the Capitol Building and they were fantastic to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • W

William · Married on 03/17/2018

Brian and his talented professional musicians are excellent! Their quartet played the cocktail hour popular music during our daughter’s wedding reception. We recommend highly for your personal or business musical entertainment . Brian is flexible, easy to do business, accommodating, and makes sure to provide an outstanding musical experience for your guests.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Summer · Married on 10/07/2017

My ceremony and cocktail hour was so perfect thanks for Cherrywood! They are so flexible on what to play and your options. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/16/2017

Cherrywood String Quartet was fantastic! They were easy to work with, had an expansive repertoire of songs to choose from, customized everything specifically to our wedding, and were also very affordable. I would use them again and recommend them to others in a heartbeat! Thank you again for everything!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Tessie · Married on 09/09/2017

Since I was a little girl, I knew I wanted a string quartet at my wedding. I have played the violin and piano since elementary school, so having strings at my wedding was a must. Brian was extremely accommodating and had all of the songs that I wanted in his repertoire. Although I didn't get to hear too much of the music, the guests all said that it was beautiful. The parts that I heard were perfect, and I'm so happy I hired them!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Ameena · Married on 07/17/2017

Great experience. Professional, flexible and an all-around perfect experience. Would strongly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Risa · Married on 05/20/2017

Cherrywood Strings was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. We hired a string duet for the wedding ceremony, and had them learn custom songs. The performance was flawless and really made everything feel that much more special. Leading up to the day, I worked directly with Brian, and everything was super easy to coordinate!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2017

Brian was great to talk to about the ceremony music for our wedding. They were on time and professional.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2016

We used Cherrywood String Ensembles as a quartet during our ceremony. It was such a great touch and I was thrilled to find them! The music was beautiful and really added something to our ceremony. I also appreciated that we were able to pick the music we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Mary Ann · event on 12/08/2016

Brian and his team are awesome! This is our second year and we enjoyed their fabulous entertainment! We booked them for 2017!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

Beautiful music & great musicians for our reception music! Brian was very easy to work with! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Steve · event on 11/04/2016

I would use them again. The music was professionally performed.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

Brian was AWESOME! He played beautifully, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He was very friendly and courteous.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Alex · Married on 10/08/2016

We were exceptionally pleased with the service that we received from Cherrywood Ensembles, who played our wedding service and cocktail hour. Brian was a pleasure to work with, particularly in arranging to play a special song that was not part of their repertoire but that my wife wanted to walk down to the aisle to. The musicians were extremely professional, flexible, and the music was excellent. They play a wide variety of songs, which includes both traditional classical music and string versions of contemporary songs. Cherrywood helped make our special day memorable, and we will be forever grateful to them for that.

Sent on 11/02/2016