Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles Reviews

129 Reviews for Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2018

Wonderful music

Very professional and the music was great! A large variety of song choices and genres. I would highly recommended them. Thank you! :)

Janessarasmus · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend Cherrywoood Ensembles!

I would highly recommend Cherrywood String Ensembles for all of your wedding music needs! We had a string quartet perform at our Catholic wedding mass. Brian was great to work with through the entire process and the electronic planning form made it a breeze to pick the music. We chose classical, contemporary, and religious music for our ceremony and I was impressed with their extensive repertoire.

Elisha · Married on 08/17/2018

Brian and the Cherrywood string quartet were just the best and so easy to work with. They have an extensive repertoire list and were so talented and professional.

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

We used Cherrywood’s string trio for our ceremony music and for cocktail hour at the Goggleworks on 6/30/18. They listened to every request we had for our ceremony and cocktail hour! They sounded amazing! The music was beautiful and we received many compliments from our guests! I only wish I could’ve heard more of the cocktail hour! They are also quick to respond to any questions you might have leading up to your event, putting your mind at ease. I highly recommend using Cherrywood for your string needs! They are wonderful!

Melanie · Married on 06/08/2018

We are so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles. Brian made it so easy for us to book and select music for our wedding day... And the music was beautiful. We would absolutely book with this team again and highly recommend considering them for your special occasion!

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Cherrywood string quartet is the best! I was unsure whether we could afford a string quartet for our wedding but Cherrywood is affordable and the music is beautiful. They are true professionals and know exactly what to do. You won’t have to worry with them. Brian is very responsive and will work around any intricacies you have with little questions asked. Would highly recommend!

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Cherrywood String Ensembles provided music for the ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding on May 19th. We had a string trio - violin, cello, and harp - and it was simply stunning! Brian was very responsive to emails throughout the planning stages, which was incredibly important to us while planning a wedding from another state. We were able to choose the music genre and songs of our choice, which were performed by the most professional and talented musicians. We were so pleased with the outcome of our ceremony, and attribute much of its beauty and elegance to Cherrywood String Ensembles!

Tammy · Married on 05/18/2018

We were absolutely pleased with Cherrywood and would recommend them to anyone looking for a string quartet. We were married in Harrisburg at the Capitol Building and they were fantastic to work with.

• W

William · Married on 03/17/2018

Brian and his talented professional musicians are excellent! Their quartet played the cocktail hour popular music during our daughter’s wedding reception. We recommend highly for your personal or business musical entertainment . Brian is flexible, easy to do business, accommodating, and makes sure to provide an outstanding musical experience for your guests.

Summer · Married on 10/07/2017

My ceremony and cocktail hour was so perfect thanks for Cherrywood! They are so flexible on what to play and your options. Thank you so much!

Vanessa · Married on 09/16/2017

Cherrywood String Quartet was fantastic! They were easy to work with, had an expansive repertoire of songs to choose from, customized everything specifically to our wedding, and were also very affordable. I would use them again and recommend them to others in a heartbeat! Thank you again for everything!!!

Tessie · Married on 09/09/2017

Since I was a little girl, I knew I wanted a string quartet at my wedding. I have played the violin and piano since elementary school, so having strings at my wedding was a must. Brian was extremely accommodating and had all of the songs that I wanted in his repertoire. Although I didn't get to hear too much of the music, the guests all said that it was beautiful. The parts that I heard were perfect, and I'm so happy I hired them!

Ameena · Married on 07/17/2017

Great experience. Professional, flexible and an all-around perfect experience. Would strongly recommend!

Risa · Married on 05/20/2017

Cherrywood Strings was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. We hired a string duet for the wedding ceremony, and had them learn custom songs. The performance was flawless and really made everything feel that much more special. Leading up to the day, I worked directly with Brian, and everything was super easy to coordinate!

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2017

Brian was great to talk to about the ceremony music for our wedding. They were on time and professional.

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2016

We used Cherrywood String Ensembles as a quartet during our ceremony. It was such a great touch and I was thrilled to find them! The music was beautiful and really added something to our ceremony. I also appreciated that we were able to pick the music we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

Beautiful music & great musicians for our reception music! Brian was very easy to work with! Highly recommend!!!!

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

Brian was AWESOME! He played beautifully, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He was very friendly and courteous.

Alex · Married on 10/08/2016

We were exceptionally pleased with the service that we received from Cherrywood Ensembles, who played our wedding service and cocktail hour. Brian was a pleasure to work with, particularly in arranging to play a special song that was not part of their repertoire but that my wife wanted to walk down to the aisle to. The musicians were extremely professional, flexible, and the music was excellent. They play a wide variety of songs, which includes both traditional classical music and string versions of contemporary songs. Cherrywood helped make our special day memorable, and we will be forever grateful to them for that.

Savannah · Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend Cherrywood Ensembles for your wedding and event music needs. They exceeded all of my expectations and played the most beautiful music for my wedding ceremony. Brian made the booking and music decision process super easy and painless. Book with cherrywood ensembles if you want a wedding ceremony that your guests won't forget!

Beautiful music; very easy to work with. Would use again!

Ben · Married on 10/08/2016

We worked with Brian and Cherrywood Strings for our wedding in October 2016. Brian and the ensemble were incredibly easy to work with, and played all of our ceremony music beautifully. They were incredibly professional, organized, and most importantly, very talented. They had all of the songs available that we wanted for our wedding, and were able to select additional songs for the prelude and recessional based on our preferences. We would highly recommend working with Cherrywood Strings!

Kilene · Married on 10/01/2016

The Cherrywood String Ensembles were wonderful to work with. All of our guests were so impressed by their talent and beautiful music played. The have a wide variety of music options available. We did a mixture of pop and classic. We were set on a DJ playing at the cocktail hour and ceremony; however, two months before changed our minds. Cherrywood was the first vendor we contacted and we are so happy we made that last minute switch. Very quick to communicate and answer any questions. We would definitely recommend them!

• AshleyR

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Cherrywood Ensembles was great to work with, Brian was quick to respond to my many questions, very helpful, and professional. The performance was perfect, and they were able to play a special request that wasn't on their set list with no issues.

Absolutely wonderful to work with - beautiful music, quick to respond to changes/requests/questions.
    Guests loved their music and they were very affordable.