Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles Reviews

138 | Lancaster, PA

138 Reviews for Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles

Chris Allen · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Beautiful Experience

Cherrywood String Ensemble is professional in every aspect and has an extensive repertoire which allowed us to personalize the music to our families.
    They helped to create the mood and capture the beauty of the day. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Johanna

Anthony Jesse · Married on 12/14/2019

Made my ceremony SO memorable

Brian and Cherrywood really helped to make our ceremony extra magical! I requested that they learn to play Taylor Swift "Lover" and they learned it beautifully at a very reasonable charge. The music was elegant and really gave the whole room a nice ambience.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Kathy

Edward Collier · Married on 09/08/2019

Magical experience

We had an outdoor wedding in September. The sound of the creek and the beautiful strings of the quartet made it almost magical. We enjoyed the whole process of choosing our songs, mixing it up with some classics and modern. The repertoire was extensive and Brian was great to work with. We highly recommend these fine professionals.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles's reply:

Thank you Edward. Your wedding and cocktail hour were magical! We wish you the best moving forward!
  • Erika

Erika Salomon · Married on 06/30/2019

Great to work with! Beautiful music!

Brian was so great to work with! He responded quickly, and was able to accommodate all of our song choices. We hired cello & violin and they were perfect for our intimate ceremony and cocktail hour. Our only regret is that we were taking photos during most of the cocktail hour so we didn't personally get to enjoy them as much as we would have liked, but we received high compliments from all of our guests on their music. Don't hesitate to hire them!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Aileen Crossan · Married on 06/29/2019

My Son’s Wedding

Thank you so much for playing at my sons wedding. Your string quartet added a beautiful touch to the ceremony. Thank you so much for being flexible with the weather. We were unsure if the wedding would take place outside or inside due to rain You were able to move and set up quickly so we could hold the ceremony outside after the storm. Your team did a great job and I would highly recommend you to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Samantha Lock

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful Touch to Our Wedding

We chose Cherrywood String Ensembles to play during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Brian was very responsive with emails. On the actual wedding day, the string quartet was amazing. Having the live music really adds a certain something to your wedding, and we are so glad we chose Cherrywood! Our friends and family are still raving about how great they were.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing soung and very professional

The music selections were great and Brian was easy to work with. We are happy we picked Cherrywood and would use them again in the future, if needed.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Sarah Veronis · Married on 12/31/2018

Elegant, Talented, Professional!

Elegant, talented, professional... Say "I Do" to Cherrywood String Ensembles! They are fantastic, great communicators, and have a large selection of music to choose from. The string music truly made our ceremony feel extremely elegant and special! 5 stars all around!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2018

Wonderful music

Very professional and the music was great! A large variety of song choices and genres. I would highly recommended them. Thank you! :)

Sent on 01/06/2019

Janessarasmus · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend Cherrywoood Ensembles!

I would highly recommend Cherrywood String Ensembles for all of your wedding music needs! We had a string quartet perform at our Catholic wedding mass. Brian was great to work with through the entire process and the electronic planning form made it a breeze to pick the music. We chose classical, contemporary, and religious music for our ceremony and I was impressed with their extensive repertoire.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Elisha · Married on 08/17/2018

Brian and the Cherrywood string quartet were just the best and so easy to work with. They have an extensive repertoire list and were so talented and professional.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

We used Cherrywood’s string trio for our ceremony music and for cocktail hour at the Goggleworks on 6/30/18. They listened to every request we had for our ceremony and cocktail hour! They sounded amazing! The music was beautiful and we received many compliments from our guests! I only wish I could’ve heard more of the cocktail hour! They are also quick to respond to any questions you might have leading up to your event, putting your mind at ease. I highly recommend using Cherrywood for your string needs! They are wonderful!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Melanie · Married on 06/08/2018

We are so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Cherrywood String Quartet and Ensembles. Brian made it so easy for us to book and select music for our wedding day... And the music was beautiful. We would absolutely book with this team again and highly recommend considering them for your special occasion!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Cherrywood string quartet is the best! I was unsure whether we could afford a string quartet for our wedding but Cherrywood is affordable and the music is beautiful. They are true professionals and know exactly what to do. You won’t have to worry with them. Brian is very responsive and will work around any intricacies you have with little questions asked. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

Cherrywood String Ensembles provided music for the ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding on May 19th. We had a string trio - violin, cello, and harp - and it was simply stunning! Brian was very responsive to emails throughout the planning stages, which was incredibly important to us while planning a wedding from another state. We were able to choose the music genre and songs of our choice, which were performed by the most professional and talented musicians. We were so pleased with the outcome of our ceremony, and attribute much of its beauty and elegance to Cherrywood String Ensembles!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Tammy · Married on 05/18/2018

We were absolutely pleased with Cherrywood and would recommend them to anyone looking for a string quartet. We were married in Harrisburg at the Capitol Building and they were fantastic to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • W

William · Married on 03/17/2018

Brian and his talented professional musicians are excellent! Their quartet played the cocktail hour popular music during our daughter’s wedding reception. We recommend highly for your personal or business musical entertainment . Brian is flexible, easy to do business, accommodating, and makes sure to provide an outstanding musical experience for your guests.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Summer · Married on 10/07/2017

My ceremony and cocktail hour was so perfect thanks for Cherrywood! They are so flexible on what to play and your options. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/16/2017

Cherrywood String Quartet was fantastic! They were easy to work with, had an expansive repertoire of songs to choose from, customized everything specifically to our wedding, and were also very affordable. I would use them again and recommend them to others in a heartbeat! Thank you again for everything!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Tessie · Married on 09/09/2017

Since I was a little girl, I knew I wanted a string quartet at my wedding. I have played the violin and piano since elementary school, so having strings at my wedding was a must. Brian was extremely accommodating and had all of the songs that I wanted in his repertoire. Although I didn't get to hear too much of the music, the guests all said that it was beautiful. The parts that I heard were perfect, and I'm so happy I hired them!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Ameena · Married on 07/17/2017

Great experience. Professional, flexible and an all-around perfect experience. Would strongly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Risa · Married on 05/20/2017

Cherrywood Strings was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. We hired a string duet for the wedding ceremony, and had them learn custom songs. The performance was flawless and really made everything feel that much more special. Leading up to the day, I worked directly with Brian, and everything was super easy to coordinate!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2017

Brian was great to talk to about the ceremony music for our wedding. They were on time and professional.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2016

We used Cherrywood String Ensembles as a quartet during our ceremony. It was such a great touch and I was thrilled to find them! The music was beautiful and really added something to our ceremony. I also appreciated that we were able to pick the music we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Mary Ann · event on: 12/08/2016

Brian and his team are awesome! This is our second year and we enjoyed their fabulous entertainment! We booked them for 2017!

Sent on 12/12/2016