Cherry On Top Events by Jen Reviews

Cherry On Top Events by Jen 6
Cherry On Top Events by Jen 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

Cherry On Top Events by Jen Made our dreams a reality!

Cherry On Top Events by Jen was very highly recommended to us from other brides and it is clear to see why! From the beginning and throughout our engagement - all the way up to and on our big day - Jen has been there for us in every way. She was excited for us, supportive, and encouraging. We met with Jen often throughout our engagement. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming, but Jen created a helpful timeline for us that made me feel much more comfortable. Pinterest exhausted me with all the different wedding ideas/decor but Jen could somehow see exactly what my vision was, even if I couldn’t quite describe it. She was there to answer questions, offer suggestions/recommendations when we were exploring different vendors, and she created the most beautiful floral and centerpiece arrangements I’ve ever seen. Jen went above and beyond in every way, she is so patient and thoughtful. She took care of everything - decorations, cocktail hour snacks, getting our gifts home safe, and even running to get something I’d forgotten 30 minutes before our ceremony. And SO much more. Jen was there for us every step of the way and I genuinely believe we could not have done it without her. I was completely blown away by all the details on our wedding day that she did for us. It truly felt like a dream. I would recommend Cherry on Top Events over and over again. She took so much stress off of me, just by reaching out to vendors or setting up meetings. Jen thought of things that would have never crossed my mind and she made sure our big day went off without a hitch. I’m pretty sure her positive attitude and good vibes even kept the rain away for our outdoor ceremony! We completely trusted Cherry on Top Events by Jen with our wedding. I can honestly say that because of her I was able to enjoy my day even that much more and I’ll forever be grateful for that. All the details, big and small, made our wedding the best day of my life.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen 8
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen 9
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen 10
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen 11
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen 12

Beth · Married on 04/20/2019

Jen exceeded my wildest expectations!

I cannot describe how satisfied we were with Jen and Cherry on Top's services. She was recommended to me by a friend that used Jen for her own wedding, saying it was the best investment she made, and she was correct.

I had already picked the majority of my vendors when we hired Jen, but through experience, she was already familiar with them, often on a first name basis. If you haven't picked your vendors, I would completely trust her recommendations.

Jen helped me review my day-of timeline, and made thoughtful suggestions that would not have occurred to me. Throughout the process, she put focus on our vision for our wedding day and worked to create it for us. She was never pushy or judgmental.

I have a hard time delegating tasks, but I felt perfectly comfortable letting Jen take some of the responsibilities and stress off my shoulders. She found a delicate balance between keeping me involved in decision making, but handling things on her own in a way that she knew we would approve.

We had to make a ton of last minute changes to our wedding day due to our outdoor ceremony being rained out. But thanks to Jen's foresight and planning, we were able to calmly and flawlessly switch to Plan B. She executed all of the necessary changes and communicated with our vendors and key people, which allowed us to focus on celebrating with our friends and family. If she wasn't there, I would have been a train wreck trying to personally handle everything, but instead I put my trust into Jen and she did not disappoint. She repeatedly went above and beyond our expectations to ensure we were happy with our wedding. Without going into details, there are some things that I still don't know how she pulled off. When disaster looms, Jen goes to battle for you.

My final words: If you are wondering if you need a day of coordinator, I cannot suggest it strongly enough. If you are wondering if Jen is the right person for you, make an appointment with her and you will see why everyone raves about Cherry on Top.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kristine Cobb · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Vision brought to life!

I would highly recommend Jen if you end up with a venue that doesn’t offer decor set up/take down. I went in to our first meeting with some ideas but unsure of how to execute it. From there she took the reigns! It was so nice to have someone renting all the centerpiece items for you so you didn’t have to do all the leg work. She is so nice, responsive and loves her clients!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen 13
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen 14

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

Hiring Jen Mrsny to help us plan and execute our wedding vision was the best money we spent! She’s so easy to work with, listened to exactly what we wanted on our day, recommended vendors, facilitated communication, and kept us on schedule with planning and during wedding events. She did an amazing job of set-up and tear-down, and was always available to answer all of our questions and take care of the small details. We relied on her pre-existing relationships with all of our vendors, and they all gushed about her! If you want your planning process and wedding day to go smoothly and be as stress-free as possible, go with Cherry On Top Events by Jen!

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • Nikole

Nikole Mccloud · Married on 04/14/2018

Mccloud wedding

I couldn't have asked for a better group to fit my needs!!! Jen & her staff were extremely proffesional, polite, accommodating, I could go on! They we're on top of everything! Very pleased with everything! Thank you again for all you do to make people's special day WONDERFUL 💕🙏

Sent on 12/05/2018

Alicia · Married on 11/11/2017

Jen and her team were such a joy to work with! There was never a doubt in my mind during the entire process that they were going to work hard to make our special day come together!!! She had such good communication, professionalism and enthusiasm. I truly can not imagine doing our wedding without Jen and her team, it made a world of difference. I am beyond grateful that we picked Cherry on Top to coordinate our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend working with them!!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Cherry On Top Events by Jen 15

shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

I hired Jen as a Day of Coordinator- but LET me be honest- I got way more than that! Jen was amazing-she and her assistant did all the decorating and tear down of my decorations both at the reception and the church. They helped make sure the rehearsal and the wedding day was smooth and perfect. They did anything and everything I asked including picking up and bringing my flowers to save me a delivery fee. I can’t even list everything they did because she was that professional that I didn’t even worry about a thing on my wedding day. My mom who was honestly skeptic that I spent the money on a wedding planner and didn’t think it was necessary- at the end of the wedding said that it was the best money I have ever spent and was so worth it. I had 3 meetings with her throughout my planning process, plus she answered countless emails from me and helped block hotel rooms when I was getting the run around. She also searched for vendors for me when I was looking for other options on décor and backdrops. I literally could go on and on about all the things she handled that I never even thought about but I won’t due to space- but literally she was awesome and worth every single penny. Total hire her!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

Cherry on Top Events was by far our best investment while wedding planning. Jen took away so much stress and planned the best day possible for us. I’m beyond happy with how our wedding turned out. From the beautiful decor, to talking to all the vendors so we didn’t have to, to bringing me a glass a wine to calm my nerves, everything was spectacular. I can’t imagine planning another large event without the help of Jen and her team!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Heather · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring Jen and her team was the best decision we made for our wedding day! Jen is sweet, professional, and knows how to get things done. Without a doubt, we suggest hiring Jen and her team for your special day.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

With all the decisions wedding planning brings, getting Jen as our wedding coordinator was the most valuable and best decision we could have made. I am a pretty detailed and stressed person but I had so many people tell me I was the most calm bride they have seen. This was all due to Jen and Cherry on Top Events. She knew exactly the vision I had and took all the worries away for the big day. She made sure the day ran smoothly. If anything went wrong, no one knew because Jen handled it.
    My reception/ceremony could not be set up until noon and had to be out completely by 10:30. Jen and her team had it all under control. I honestly don't know how I could have done it without Jen. People wonder whether they need a coordinator but Jen is so much more than that. This is YOUR day and she takes all the worries away so you can really enjoy all of it.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Kris · Married on 06/03/2017

Jen and her staff were so wonderful to work with for our wedding. As the bride to be, I let Jen be in charge of all décor decisions and arrangements as that is not my field of expertise and it is most definitely hers and she made everything look beautiful to perfectly fit the theme of our wedding - heck, she knew what our theme was before we did! Jen and her staff took care of the few, inevitable snags that popped up on the day of (unrelated to anything she was in charge of) and I was completely unaware of it until days later, keeping us calm and focused on enjoying our special day. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Carmen · Married on 05/19/2017

Jen and her crew were the best!! Having to switch locations due to weather 24 hours before everything was a breeze! We didn't have to worry about anything and just enjoy our perfect day! Couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Joanie · Married on 04/22/2017

Jen was so easy and fun to work with! She never made me feel stupid for my ideas, but always had ways to tweak my ideas into better ones. Jen made me feel relax and she felt like a friend to me during the process of planning our wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Patty · Married on 04/08/2017

Simon and Jennifer Burton wedding.
    Cherry On Top Events is amazing!! Can not say enough about the wonderful and professional work that Jen does. She thinks of things you may not think about. The ideas of Your vision, Your style, Your day is true Jen makes it happen. I highly recommend using Cherry On Top Events by Jen for any occasion. Once you meet with her you will love her! She does makes it happen!
    The Mother of the bride,
    Patty Greene

Sent on 07/20/2017

Tabitha · Married on 09/02/2016

We could not have dont this without Jen and her team. We literally had to worry about nothing but showing up and celebrating our love together. Im not even sure if there were any problems.. if there were Jen was on it! She even ran to get my wife's heart medication she forgot. She is literally your wedding life saver! Book her you wont regret it!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Hillary · Married on 09/02/2016

Jen took the best care of us! We had a 450 person guest count. Everything went so well and we could not be more pleased! She's professional, fun, and so reliable.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Mark · Married on 08/20/2016

Jen did a great job for our wedding and would highly recommended her.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/13/2016

Jen with Cherry on Top Events is the best! My husband and I didn't have any idea where to start, but Jen patiently guided us through the whole wedding planning process. We had an idea and a vision and she did everything to make it a reality-even better than we imagined! She has experience, she is organized, and she has an extensive network of vendors to work with. All of this enabled us to make our dream wedding come true! She was readily available to answer any question at any moment during the planning. She's very personable, professional, and understands the importance of details! She made us feel we had her priority during all the planning. She even diplomatically helped us deal with some last minute difficult situations! Cherry on Top Events is well worth the price! We highly recommend Jen!! We promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/13/2016

Sent on 12/20/2016

Diana · Married on 07/16/2016

Jen is amazing - I would recommend her to anyone. She is absolutely amazing at what she does!! We loved her!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Carrie · Married on 06/25/2016

Jen is THE best (and her staff!). She made everything run seamlessly and created every detail just as we had imagined. Look no further....call her and book!

Sent on 12/09/2016

eddie · Married on 06/25/2016

Jen was great to work with - I couldn't imagine doing everything she did myself.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jen was amazing!! Couldn't of found anyone better!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 05/21/2016

So much stress was lifted off our shoulders by having, Jen. She brought my dream wedding to life!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/14/2016

Jen was very down to earth and made us feel very comfortable. She exuded professionalism and delivered on our expectations. I would definitely recommend Jen and her team!

Sent on 08/26/2016