Cherry On Top Events by Jen Reviews

49 Reviews for Cherry On Top Events by Jen

1 User photo

Cherry On Top Events by Jen 1

Melissa 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Hiring Jen Mrsny to help us plan and execute our wedding vision was the best money we spent! She鈥檚 so easy to work with, listened to exactly what we wanted on our day, recommended vendors, facilitated communication, and kept us on schedule with planning and during wedding events. She did an amazing job of set-up and tear-down, and was always available to answer all of our questions and take care of the small details. We relied on her pre-existing relationships with all of our vendors, and they all gushed about her! If you want your planning process and wedding day to go smoothly and be as stress-free as possible, go with Cherry On Top Events by Jen!

• Nikole

Nikole Mccloud 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Mccloud wedding

I couldn't have asked for a better group to fit my needs!!! Jen & her staff were extremely proffesional, polite, accommodating, I could go on! They we're on top of everything! Very pleased with everything! Thank you again for all you do to make people's special day WONDERFUL 馃挄馃檹

Alicia 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Jen and her team were such a joy to work with! There was never a doubt in my mind during the entire process that they were going to work hard to make our special day come together!!! She had such good communication, professionalism and enthusiasm. I truly can not imagine doing our wedding without Jen and her team, it made a world of difference. I am beyond grateful that we picked Cherry on Top to coordinate our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend working with them!!

Cherry On Top Events by Jen 2

shelby 路 Married on 10/14/2017

I hired Jen as a Day of Coordinator- but LET me be honest- I got way more than that! Jen was amazing-she and her assistant did all the decorating and tear down of my decorations both at the reception and the church. They helped make sure the rehearsal and the wedding day was smooth and perfect. They did anything and everything I asked including picking up and bringing my flowers to save me a delivery fee. I can鈥檛 even list everything they did because she was that professional that I didn鈥檛 even worry about a thing on my wedding day. My mom who was honestly skeptic that I spent the money on a wedding planner and didn鈥檛 think it was necessary- at the end of the wedding said that it was the best money I have ever spent and was so worth it. I had 3 meetings with her throughout my planning process, plus she answered countless emails from me and helped block hotel rooms when I was getting the run around. She also searched for vendors for me when I was looking for other options on d茅cor and backdrops. I literally could go on and on about all the things she handled that I never even thought about but I won鈥檛 due to space- but literally she was awesome and worth every single penny. Total hire her!

Sarah 路 Married on 08/26/2017

Cherry on Top Events was by far our best investment while wedding planning. Jen took away so much stress and planned the best day possible for us. I鈥檓 beyond happy with how our wedding turned out. From the beautiful decor, to talking to all the vendors so we didn鈥檛 have to, to bringing me a glass a wine to calm my nerves, everything was spectacular. I can鈥檛 imagine planning another large event without the help of Jen and her team!

Heather 路 Married on 07/15/2017

Hiring Jen and her team was the best decision we made for our wedding day! Jen is sweet, professional, and knows how to get things done. Without a doubt, we suggest hiring Jen and her team for your special day.

Katie 路 Married on 06/24/2017

With all the decisions wedding planning brings, getting Jen as our wedding coordinator was the most valuable and best decision we could have made. I am a pretty detailed and stressed person but I had so many people tell me I was the most calm bride they have seen. This was all due to Jen and Cherry on Top Events. She knew exactly the vision I had and took all the worries away for the big day. She made sure the day ran smoothly. If anything went wrong, no one knew because Jen handled it.
    My reception/ceremony could not be set up until noon and had to be out completely by 10:30. Jen and her team had it all under control. I honestly don't know how I could have done it without Jen. People wonder whether they need a coordinator but Jen is so much more than that. This is YOUR day and she takes all the worries away so you can really enjoy all of it.

Kris 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Jen and her staff were so wonderful to work with for our wedding. As the bride to be, I let Jen be in charge of all d茅cor decisions and arrangements as that is not my field of expertise and it is most definitely hers and she made everything look beautiful to perfectly fit the theme of our wedding - heck, she knew what our theme was before we did! Jen and her staff took care of the few, inevitable snags that popped up on the day of (unrelated to anything she was in charge of) and I was completely unaware of it until days later, keeping us calm and focused on enjoying our special day. Highly recommend!!!!

Carmen 路 Married on 05/19/2017

Jen and her crew were the best!! Having to switch locations due to weather 24 hours before everything was a breeze! We didn't have to worry about anything and just enjoy our perfect day! Couldn't have done it without her!

Joanie 路 Married on 04/22/2017

Jen was so easy and fun to work with! She never made me feel stupid for my ideas, but always had ways to tweak my ideas into better ones. Jen made me feel relax and she felt like a friend to me during the process of planning our wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Patty 路 Married on 04/08/2017

Simon and Jennifer Burton wedding.
    Cherry On Top Events is amazing!! Can not say enough about the wonderful and professional work that Jen does. She thinks of things you may not think about. The ideas of Your vision, Your style, Your day is true Jen makes it happen. I highly recommend using Cherry On Top Events by Jen for any occasion. Once you meet with her you will love her! She does makes it happen!
    The Mother of the bride,
    Patty Greene

Tabitha 路 Married on 09/02/2016

We could not have dont this without Jen and her team. We literally had to worry about nothing but showing up and celebrating our love together. Im not even sure if there were any problems.. if there were Jen was on it! She even ran to get my wife's heart medication she forgot. She is literally your wedding life saver! Book her you wont regret it!

Hillary 路 Married on 09/02/2016

Jen took the best care of us! We had a 450 person guest count. Everything went so well and we could not be more pleased! She's professional, fun, and so reliable.

Mark 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Jen did a great job for our wedding and would highly recommended her.

Kristen 路 Married on 08/13/2016

Jen with Cherry on Top Events is the best! My husband and I didn't have any idea where to start, but Jen patiently guided us through the whole wedding planning process. We had an idea and a vision and she did everything to make it a reality-even better than we imagined! She has experience, she is organized, and she has an extensive network of vendors to work with. All of this enabled us to make our dream wedding come true! She was readily available to answer any question at any moment during the planning. She's very personable, professional, and understands the importance of details! She made us feel we had her priority during all the planning. She even diplomatically helped us deal with some last minute difficult situations! Cherry on Top Events is well worth the price! We highly recommend Jen!! We promise you won't be disappointed!

Kristen 路 Married on 08/13/2016

Diana 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Jen is amazing - I would recommend her to anyone. She is absolutely amazing at what she does!! We loved her!!!

Carrie 路 Married on 06/25/2016

Jen is THE best (and her staff!). She made everything run seamlessly and created every detail just as we had imagined. Look no further....call her and book!

eddie 路 Married on 06/25/2016

Jen was great to work with - I couldn't imagine doing everything she did myself.

• User6998162 路 2+ years ago

Jen was amazing!! Couldn't of found anyone better!

Gabrielle 路 Married on 05/21/2016

So much stress was lifted off our shoulders by having, Jen. She brought my dream wedding to life!

Kimberly 路 Married on 05/14/2016

Jen was very down to earth and made us feel very comfortable. She exuded professionalism and delivered on our expectations. I would definitely recommend Jen and her team!

Jennifer 路 Married on 04/08/2016

Jen was amazing and I wouldn't have chosen any other person! Ensured our reception looked beautiful and was very organized!

John 路 Married on 04/02/2016

We live 7 hours away from where our wedding was planned to be located. Even though distance was a factor to consider, Jen worked with us through our entire process of planning our wedding and the production of our event. She spent a day with us picking our venue, setting the date, and assisting with the minute details. She spent another day testing food and selecting the meal with us. We picked out colors and decorations that day too. Jen assembled the decorations and set up the venue on our chosen date. On a third occasion she spent the day with us doing cake testing!! Jen is personable and outgoing, and is a great personality to calm the people who want to be "in charge" and those who make decisions out of their place. I can NOT say enough about her services!! She did everything we requested in a timely manner and the open communication was great! She suggested the DJ and matched us with the perfect photographer and officiant, like I said, she did everything! Looking back on our wedding day, my wife and I would not change one detail of our wedding...not one! I could never thank her enough for her services!!

Anyone that doubts the need for a wedding planner or value she provides should rest assured that the money you spend (VERY REASONABLE) will be saved through her referrals and discounts! She kept us at our budget with no unnecessary expenses!!

THANK YOU Cherry on Top Events by Jen!!!

Elizabeth 路 Married on 04/02/2016

Jen and her crew were absolutely amazing! I would not change ANYTHING about my day. I have heard people talk about their wedding days, saying they would change this or that, however, our wedding day was perfect. I can thank Cherry on Top events for that. Down to the very last detail, and very last minute, Jen and her crew were there for us the entire way. Our wedding took place 7 hours away from where we lived. That to any bride and groom would be extremely stressful. However, our short engagement was the most stress free time of our lives thanks to Jen. I would recommend her team to anyone!! Thanks Jen!!! We love you!