Cherry Hollow Farm Reviews

View more information

• Victoria
    Victoria Married on 07/11/2020

Getting started with my Venue

Cherry Hollow Farm located in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia has been phenomenal from the time my fiancé and I stepped onto their land. The couple greeted us with smiles, walked us around the venue and made our experience with booking very easy. They were laid back and made us feel as though we were at home. They have several rooms and areas to offer which are included in the overall price and provide a wedding planner as well. We are super excited to use this vendor / venue because they have an environment that is one to remember forever. They are amazing!
  • Margaret
    Margaret A. Married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful and Unique Venue

This was the first venue my husband and I toured during our search, and afterwards we cancelled everything else because we knew this was the one! The proprietors are so personable and really care about this project and sharing their beautiful space with others. There are so many places to explore here and different areas for your guests to mingle or take pictures, and each space is even more gorgeous than the next. A good point that was made to us is that Cherry Hollow Farm has so much character on its own, you don't need to bring in that many decorations (i.e. it's not like starting from zero in an empty ballroom). A little greenery and candles was all it took to bring the space to the next level. We are so thankful for this special place and all of the memories that were made here with our family and friends. Truly wonderful to work with!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/14/2019

The most beautiful place I’ve ever seen!

Everything about CHF is wonderful- the history, the atmosphere, the owners!! Originally my husband and I were 100% against an outside wedding and our original wedding date was in February... we literally changed our entire plan just to be able to have our wedding here!! Best decision I ever made- our guests had a great time exploring all the nooks, crannies, and pockets of history!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 10/20/2018

Unique Venue Everyone Will Enjoy

My husband and I recently got married on 10.20.18. We chose Cherry Hollow Farm in Chattahoochee Hills, GA as our venue. This was one of the best decisions we made towards our wedding day. The uniqueness of the venue is 100% worth the investment. There are so many different options for ceremony and reception areas. Guests also have full range of facilities so they can explore all of the areas that Laura and Carter worked so hard to create. The farm and industrial vibes work beautifully together to create the most romantic atmosphere for your wedding day. We could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding day.

Cherry Hollow Farm's reply:

Thank you Anna for your kind words. We were honored to host your beautiful day. My husband and I, wish you both a life filled with love and happiness. Congratulations!