Cherry Creek Golf Club Reviews

Cherry Creek Golf Club 5
Cherry Creek Golf Club 6
Cherry Creek Golf Club 7

Traci · Married on 11/07/2015

After touring Cherry Creek, my fiancé and I knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding! Not only was Cherry Creek a stunningly beautiful location for our ceremony and reception, but the staff and coordinators were wonderful, friendly, and very accommodating. The food was delicious, and the service was impeccable. From the moment we finalized our wedding date, the staff at Cherry Creek was nothing but wonderful!! It made our planning so much easier! Everything about our special day was beyond magnificent. Janelle was a pleasure to work with, along with all of her staff. Janelle responded to numerous emails and phone calls within minutes. Our wedding day was everything I hoped and dreamed for. All in all our entire experience with Cherry Creek far exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Traci, thank you for this amazing review! Wishing you and Chris nothing but happiness

Amy · Married on 10/09/2015

I highly recommend this venue. Janelle was a great resource through the entire process. I have friends that were answering questions, checking on the set-up and making last minute decisions on their wedding day. My experience was the exact opposite. Everything was taken care of and I was able to relax knowing that everything would be handled. The day of our wedding started out cold and windy with an overcast. Janelle told me that I could wait until 30 min before the ceremony to make a decision as to whether or not I felt comfortable being outside. Janelle knew how important it was to us to be married outside, so she brought out the heat lamps and had everything set up. Just before the ceremony started, the sun came out. Most other venues would have made us get married inside, but Janelle knew how important it was to us and made it work. We also had quite a few people with dietary restrictions. A vegetarian couple liked their meals so much that the chef provided them with the recipe. A staff member noticed one of our guests wasn't eating the pasta. She inquired and learned that the guest was unable to eat marinara sauce, so she brought out a separate pasta for her. You don't receive that type of service at most venues! The view is beautiful, the food is awesome, and the service is impeccable. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding day. I highly recommend Cherry Creek!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Amy, we are so glad that you and Anthony had such a wonderful time and were pleased with our staff. Wishing you both the best!

Alexandra · Married on 08/08/2015

Absolutely incredible staff, service, food, atmosphere. I could go on and on. Thank you so much for everything, Cherry Creek. Special shout-out to Janelle for helping make our wedding dream a reality--and for promptly replying to a billion of my emails. Also, Suzanne is the sweetest person ever. If you're having an event, book it at this venue, you won't regret it.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Alexandra, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! It was a pleasure to work with you, and your day was beyond beautiful! Also, thank you for all of the great pictures that you provided to us for us to show future couples. We truly appreciate it.

This place is absolutely beautiful! Everyone was so accommodating and helpful. We will urge everyone we know to get married here.

Sent on 09/25/2014

We were thrilled with every detail of our wedding reception at Cherry Creek. Janelle was super helpful and a joy to work with during the planning process. The food was amazing, the room was beautiful, and everyone there helped to make our wedding perfect! We would highly recommend Cherry Creek to anyone looking for an amazing venue.

Sent on 10/03/2014
  • U

Ursula · Married on 05/18/2014

I enjoyed having my wedding and reception at Cherry Creek Golf Course. I had the pleasure of working with Janelle and she made my day as easy going as possible. I did not have to worry about anything. The staff is very attentive which made the evening go beautifully. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 06/21/2014
  • U

ursula · Married on 05/18/2014

Sent on 06/21/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Cherry Creek. Kelly helped us in the beginning and was so accommodating to all of our requests. As the plans progressed, we started working with Brittany, who was equally amazing. The entire process went smoothly, and we felt that everyone at Cherry Creek went above and beyond for us. The wedding was beautiful and I did not have to worry about a thing. There is nothing that they could have done better, they were excellent. I would recommend Cherry Creek to everyone I know and any future brides!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2013

Cherry Creek is a excellent wedding venue. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. The food and drinks were fabulous. The service was impeccable. Beautiful location for pictures. Great to have the option to have the ceremony on site.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Kim · Married on 10/19/2013

We cannot say enough about Cherry Creek Golf Club and the staff! We worked with Emily who was wonderful and very accommodating to anything we needed! Everyone at Cherry Creek took very good care of us for our special day and made sure that everything was just perfect!
    The food especially was AMAZING... we had so many compliments about it! The chef (at the tasting) noticed that I was not eating a salad but picking at my fiancés croutons, so he marked that bride gets a bowl of croutons... and at the wedding, I got a heart shaped bowl of croutons!
    Again, everything at Cherry Creek was awesome! I am so glad we chose to have our wedding there! I could not imagine getting married anywhere else... it may have been cold (and rainy 2 hours before ceremony time!) but they knew we had our hearts set on an outdoor wedding and didn't try to talk us out of it! They were truly amazing!! We would highly recommend Cherry Creek to anyone for a wedding, baby shower, wedding shower, etc!!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Stacy · Married on 08/17/2013

Cherry Creek was a dream come true! Everything was very affordable while maintaining a very high quality. They took great care of all of the details and went above and beyond meeting our expectations. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the place is! I would highly recommend Cherry Creek to anyone who wants a beautiful place with excellent service to host any kind of event!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Sheri · Married on 06/15/2013

Cherry Creek was wonderful. They made sure everything ran smoothly. The grounds are beautiful. The food was fabulous. They are extremely helpful and responsive through the entire process.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Charlyn · Married on 05/18/2012

My husband and I were very happy of how beautiful this place was during our wedding. The staff were very nice and helpful. They had to rearrange chairs at the last minute since some of my friends wanted to group together in one table and they were able to accomodate this with no problem. The price was very reasonable for an open bar. Everyone enjoyed it there and looking at the photos that our guests took of this place, makes us think we could never have picked a better place than cherry creek.

Sent on 04/09/2013

They made our wedding perfect and everything ran VERY smoothly.

Sent on 01/04/2013

sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

The staff and the grouds at Cherry Creek were exactly what I was looking for for my wedding. Unlike private golf courses, Cherry Creek is public so you don't have houses surrounding the clubhouse making you feel like you're in someone's back yard. All of my special requests were fulfilled. Kelly was amazing to work with. She made sure everything happened when it was supposed to. And, the food is not your typical wedding food. I was actually bummed that I wasn't able to sit and enjoy my dinner! I would highly recommend Cherry Creek as your wedding venue. Especially if you're like me and had to have the outdoor ceremony. It really is beautiful.

Sent on 10/25/2011

melanie · Married on 10/02/2011

Cherry Creek was amazing! Beautiful setting for a day time reception. Food and service was great! And I agree they do ask ALL of the right questions.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2011

Cherry Creek did an amazing job! The food was delicious and they made sure that everything was taken care of, which was extremely important since I was an out of town bride!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Todd · Married on 07/16/2011

Food an service were impeccable. Their on site wedding planner Tracy is awesome to work with. Venue is gorgeous and a great value. The staff is very professional and the food is outstanding. You should make sure to add this to your list when checking out locations for receptions. We were married on the patio outside of the reception hall. Absolutely gorgeous site.

Sent on 12/24/2011

Danielle · Married on 05/15/2010

What a beautiful place to have a wedding outdoors. The area to have your ceremony and cocxktail hour outsite was amazing. With lots of beautiful landscaping and a gorgeous huge pond in the background made for some beautiful outdoor pictures and scenery for the guest at the ceremony as well as cocktail hour. All the staff that worked there were very helpful. In both in my outdoor ceremony/cocktail and my reception inside the banquet room. I did not have one problem with them. Kristen was the event coordinator for just the venue portion and she was very helpful. I would fully reccomend to anyone to have a wedding outdoors there or just their reception.

Sent on 05/23/2011
  • Nermine

Nermine · Married on 08/01/2009

They were simply amazing. They took care of everything. They asked ALL the right questions and made sure all my other vendors did what they were supposed to. The staff was friendly and helpful and did everything they said they would. The wedding was beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 08/24/2009

Tia · Married on 05/30/2008

The staff at Cherry Creek is absolutely amazing. Kristen, our coordinator, was the best. She ensured everything ran smoothly, and catered to our every need. They offer discounts on certain brands of invitations, and we bought our invites through them. We had our ceremony on the lawn facing their pond, and it was absolutely gorgeous for pictures. Regarding the other review about the price--we paid $65 per person on a Friday night, which included a champagne toast for all and a chocolate fountain with all kinds of dipping items, besides a wonderful dinner, and the setting and the food was absolutely worth every penny! My guests kept coming up to me exclaiming how excellent the food was, and that they had never had such great food at a wedding before. Everything turned out perfect, and I would not hesitate to recommend Cherry Creek to any bride who wants a truly beautiful ceremony and/or reception that their guests will also be happy with!

Sent on 12/20/2008

Kate · Married on 05/28/2016

This venue was a dream come true. Food was delicious, venue was beautiful, and the people you work with are very understanding and flexible. Highly recommend.

Only reason it's not a perfect score is that the air conditioning died during the reception. They couldn't do anything about fixing it, which I understand, but they could have opened the doors for better airflow. However, the guests didn't even notice and the night went flawlessly otherwise.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Erin · Married on 09/20/2013

Cherry creek was a beautiful site for our wedding. They were very helpful, professional, and the food was fantastic!!!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Sarissa Geier · Married on 09/21/2018

Dreamiest day!

Cherry Creek was the most dreamy place for our wedding! Tall trees were the backdrop to our outdoor ceremony that overlooked the golf course and pond. The food was incredible and our guests had a blast. The entire process made for one very memorable and special day!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Chantelle · Married on 09/16/2017

Cherry Creek were amazing to work with! I would recommend them to my friends! It is a beautiful place to have a wedding with amazing food! Janelle was amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Chantelle, it was a pleasure to work with you and Taylor. Wishing you both nothing but happiness!