Cherry Creek Golf Club Reviews

Cherry Creek Golf Club 6
Cherry Creek Golf Club 7
  • Stella

Stella · Married on 08/31/2019

BEAUTIFUL Venue, highly recommend!

Cherry Creek is SO beautiful and I highly recommend. We had our wedding reception there and it turned out perfectly. Christine and Taylor are both very nice and both are professionals at what they do! I was an out of town bride and they were super flexible with my planning. The staff was also great night of and again everything was perfect. Finally, the food is FANTASTIC. A lot of guests mentioned to me that it was the best wedding food they've ever had.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Lyndsie

Lyndsie Kehoe · Married on 08/24/2019

Loved our wedding at cherry creek!

Our wedding was AMAZING at Cherry Creek!! Christine and Taylor make wedding planning very easy, and are always there to help. They provided wonderful guidance throughout the planning process, and answered every question we had. The day of our wedding Ashley and Taylor were both very helpful and made our dream day come true!! The staff at Cherry Creek really went above and beyond anything I could have asked for. It truly was a wonderful day! I would HIGHLY recommend having your wedding at Cherry Creek!! My husband and I had many compliments and all of our guests loved the venue and the food.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Venue!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Cherry Creek! Taylor and Christine both did an amazing job and answered every little question we had. They did a great job running the show and helped get everyone where they needed to be on our big day! It took the pressure off not only us but also our family, everyone was able to relax and have a great time!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Joseph · Married on 07/28/2019

Elegant, Easy Experience

Cherry Creek Golf Club is a high-quality location with delicious food, attentive service, and a warm, enthusiastic staff. The indoor and outdoor areas are a beautiful, bright, and refreshing setting. We've attended events at more exclusive and pricey clubs that in no way overshadow the beauty of Cherry Creek.
    Every person we met was palpably excited and genuinely happy for us, and eager to do anything they could to help make our experience everything we wanted it to be.

From our first meeting with Christine, we felt welcomed and surrounded with excitement. She spent hours working with us to customize the experience to fit our vision and budget, and always responded to every email with promptness and enthusiasm. Janelle (with the help of Emily) guided us through the wedding day, and helped us navigate the changes in weather without pressuring us. She was a pleasant presence, and helped present the facts needed to help us make our decisions. Because of rainy weather, we ended up having to use the indoor "backup" location for our ceremony. Our family and friends later told us that they thought the "second choice" was an even more beautiful setting than the original location.
    The entire catering process went seamlessly--They brought appetizers to the bridal party table after we were seated to make sure that we hadn't missed.
    We didn't know until after the wedding that there were some issues with guests that were handled seamlessly by the staff at Cherry Creek without bothering us at all.
    The basement bridal salon was a great place for the bridal party to relax and touch up hair and makeup, steam clothes, etc. while waiting for the ceremony to start.
    We're very happy with our decision to choose Cherry Creek. If it's within your budget, you'll get a great team to help you through the whole experience.

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 8
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 9
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 10
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 11
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 12

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Everyone was amazed.

Cherry Creek is just a beautiful venue overall, and we had a breakfast buffet wedding reception there. Taylor was our coordinator and main point of contact and she was very personable, professional, and helped keep things rolling when we were running a little bit late. Our ceremony was in the gallery which is home to many paintings on the wall and we had our reception in the conservatory. Everything was absolutely perfect and I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Judit · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome venue! I cannot say anything negative about this place. We were kind of clueless about how to plan the day of the wedding. They helped us to figure out the schedule. They explained everything we needed info on. They gave us advice. Super good customer service. My guest had so much fun. The staff was awesome. The food was amazing. I couldn't ask more from a venue. They made my day perfect. Everybody is so nice at that place. I am super-impressed.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Nicholle Griebe · Married on 08/10/2018

Couldn't be Happier

We recently got married at Cherry Creek Golf Club and we couldn't be happier. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful venue to get married at. Not only was the meal great, they did a great job making sure everything stayed organized and that everyone was happy. Our families got compliments from most of our guests saying it was the best wedding they had been to. I may be bias, but I would agree. On top of that, you get a lot for your money & they offer a lot in their wedding packages.

Keri Bruderick · Married on 07/07/2018

Best Venue in the Area!

Cherry Creek was hands down the best venue to have my dream wedding at! They turned a dream into a reality! Were there for me every step of the way and truly were amazing! The amount of positive things I have heard from everyone that attended is just truly amazing! Taylor was amazing and is the sweetest person and never let me stress! Loved having my wedding at Cherry Creek!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lyndsay Matos · Married on 06/30/2018

The BEST you can get!!

Cherry Creek made our dream wedding come true! Everything from planning, to service, to the beauty of the venue itself exceeded all our expectations. We worked closely with Christine and Janelle and we were so impressed by how they took care of us and made every step of the way a seamless process. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Cherry Creek without hesitation. It was by far the best day of our lives and we thank Cherry Creek for being a huge part of that!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Sadie

Sadie Grobbel · Married on 06/01/2018

Dream Come True

Cherry Creek was the perfect venue for our wedding vision! Not just because of the beautifully elegant banquet hall and vibrant golf greens, but the staff! Taylor and Jenelle are who really made our big day a dream come true. Their impeccable attention to detail and guest service speaks volumes to any bride and groom they meet! They made sure everything fell into place for us so we could focus on everything else that comes along with planning a wedding!
    From the second our guest walked in to when the lights went off at the end of the night, we were taken care of!
    Also, how could I not mention the food? Our guests are still raving about our wedding food! If you’re looking for a venue that takes care of their bride and groom, has gorgeous spots for pictures, amazing food, and space to have a large wedding, Cherry Creek is for you!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

The most spectacular venue!!!

Our wedding was nothing short of spectacular at Cherry Creek; the right words don't even exist for us to properly rave about our experience! Not only is the venue itself the most gorgeous and elegant backdrop to your day, but the food delicious and the Cherry Creek team made planning seamless from booking to planning details to day-of coordination. Our guests were floored with how beautiful everything was and how much they enjoyed their evenings. We knew as soon as we left our venue tour last Spring that we wanted to get married at Cherry Creek, and we are so happy with our decision! I'd recommend Cherry Creek to anyone (and secretly hope I have a friend get married there soon so I get the chance to attend another wedding there as a guest!) Thank you to Christine, Janelle and Taylor for being so helpful and making everything flawless and stress-free - you're the best!!

Elona · Married on 02/03/2018

Winter Wedding at Cherry Creek Golf Club

Randy & I selected the beautiful Cherry Creek venue for our winter wedding because we fell in love with the stunning cathedral ceiling in the conservatory room! Our ceremony and reception turned out perfect. We were very pleased with the management and the staff, the food was delicious & our guests received spectacular customer service, all just exceptional❤️

• Ashlie

Ashlie · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Highly recommend this venue! We fell in love with it instantly! The grounds are spectacular as well as the venue itself. The sales person was so nice and helpful. I never felt pressured or anything. And the wedding coordinator was even more helpful! We upgraded things early on and the closer we got to the day, the tighter our budget was. When I asked her about downgrading, she took the time to actually call the company that we rented the chairs from and got them lowered from $15 per chair to $10 per chair! Definitely went above and beyond. Our day was perfect, even with the crappy weather we had.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Melissa Carroll · Married on 11/03/2017

Unforgetable night

We first met with Christine and then worked with their event planner Janelle....loved then both. They made us feel so welcome right away! Janelle was there for me every step of the way even with the million questions I had, she put my mind at ease! Our guests are still talking about our wedding almost a year later!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 23
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 24
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 25

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2017

I do not have enough positive words to describe our wedding experience at Cherry Creek. Janelle and Christine made the planning process absolutely seemless, which allowed us to appreciate the day and process so much more! In the beginning they were very transparent about our package, without additional hidden costs along the way- which I found to be very helpful. They worked so well with all of our vendors and held a high level of communication with both the bride and groom and the vendors. The food was exceptional and the dining staff addressed and met all dietary needs without question. The scenery was beautiful and elegant both inside and out! Thank you Cherry Creek for our dream wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 26

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Chelsea, it was a pleasure to work with you and Matt. Wishing you both nothing but happiness!

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

We can’t even begin! Christine and Janelle helped make our wedding so perfect and a day we will never forget! Having a same sex wedding was so hard to plan with all the turn downs we’ve gotten. Cherry creek was so supportive and accepting and helped make the room filled with love. From them to the staff to the amazing food. It was the most perfect day I think about all the time! Can’t thank them enough! I’m sad it’s over but happy I had it there

Sent on 10/17/2017

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Stephanie, thank you for your kind words! Wishing you and Michelle the best!

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I got married at Cherry Creek on September 23rd, 2017, which included our ceremony on the outdoor veranda and our reception in the Lakeview Room. EVERYTHING was beyond perfect for our special day thanks to the help and expertise of the Cherry Creek staff. I had never been involved in planning a wedding before and I was quite intimidated by the entire process right from the start, however Janelle and Christine were so understanding and willing to help every step of the way. The day-of was flawless and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. My guests still bring up how amazing the food was and how they had such a wonderful time at my wedding. Thank you to everyone at Cherry Creek for making it the best day of our lives.

Cherry Creek Golf Club 27

Dominique · Married on 09/15/2017

We got married on 9/15/17 and I could not have picked a better place! We made an appointment to go in and get more information on pricing and date availability with Christine. She did a fantastic job at answering all of our questions and she was very professional and informative on what Cherry Creek had to offer for the wedding. Once we booked, we were invited to a Jubilee where we got to taste the appetizers and the afterglow options for our wedding. They had a ton of vendors come in as well and this is where I also found my photo booth. As the wedding approached, we began to meet with Janelle and she couldn't have been more helpful with all of our last minute questions. Janelle made sure everything ran as scheduled and kept everyone on time. The day of the wedding she not only allowed us to have both of the bridal suites, but she also let the girls get ready upstairs in order to have natural light for our makeup. She is a fantastic wedding planner and did an awesome job! Our pictures are beyond beautiful and we have received so many complements on how elegant our wedding was!! Thank you to all of the Cherry Creek staff for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at cherry creek on 9.9.17. We were amazed at how well everything was put together for our special day! I had worked with janelle the whole time and she would email me back right away with a response as to what I needed! The staff, ceremony, reception and everything was amazing!! I still get compliments on how good the food was that day and we had the filet and salmon combo!! We also did the carnival after glow food for later! So thank you cherry creek for making our day the best it could be!! We truly appreciate it!
    -The Newsome's

• I

Iris · Married on 08/19/2017

. We'd like to give a hugh "shout out" and THANK-YOU from the bottom of our hearts to Janelle and the entire staff of Cherry Creek Golf Club and Banquet Center for helping make Lindsay & Chris's wedding day experience the best ever!!!
    We continue to get high songs of praise on a daily basis expressing how incredibly "perfect" everything was.. abundance of delicious gourmet food/ spirits, beautiful ambience, decor , even those conditions that could not be controlled.. ie weather. We love you SO much Cherry Creek and could never thank you enough!????????

Sent on 09/05/2017

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Iris. Please give Lindsey and Chris all our best and keep us in mind for any future events, we would love to work with all of you again!

Lindsay · Married on 08/19/2017

If I could give Cherry Creek 10 stars I would! It was the best day of our lives and the whole staff made it so perfect. Multiple guests told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to because of the outdoor ceremony with the ponds and trees in the background, the beautiful ambiance and big chandeliers, the AMAZING food (almost all guests that we have spoken to said best food they've ever had at a wedding). The bridal suite was so nice to have and the accommodations for us throughout the whole process took so much stress off our shoulders. I would tell EVERYONE to get married here. Janelle is the absolute best. We used all preferred vendors and everything was flawless. I would get married there over and over again. THANK YOU cherry creek!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 28
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 29
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 30

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Lindsay, it was a pleasure to work with you and Chris. Wishing you both nothing but happiness!

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

We got married on 8/05/17 and not a single criticism was made about the Terrace/Conservatory reception hall at Cherry Creek. The room had been so carefully and professionally set up and was beautifully presented. The reception hall was also kept extremely clean as the celebration went on. The many crystal clear windows in the Octagon hall, let through the perfect amount of natural light as the August evening progressed.
    The service was AMAZING at Cherry Creek. The process of reserving the hall and choosing the food to be served was effortless and was finished quickly thanks to the effortless ability of Janelle and the entire team at Cherry Creek. During our celebration, all of the servers and workers were so incredibly kind and went out of their way to provide us, as well as our guests, with anything that we had requested.
    The food was phenomenal and was always kept very hot. The servers left the perfect amount of time between the meal courses and were always very quick and organized when they were clearing the tables to present the next course.
    Overall, our experience at Cherry Creek was beyond our wildest expectations. The hall was beautifully presented and was kept well organized and clean throughout our wedding reception. The scenery, shown through the many glass windows of the hall, was absolutely gorgeous. The service provided by the servers, bartenders and workers was exceptional and they made the process of making our reservations easy and provided top tier service on the day of the celebration. The food was extremely tasty and hot and was served beautifully. We would definitely recommend Cherry Creek for a wedding reception or any large scale celebration to anyone who asked for our opinion.

-The Hectors

Sent on 11/07/2017

Logna · Married on 07/29/2017

My wedding here was breathtaking. The ceremony and reception were set up perfectly. The food was amazing and the staff is phenomenal! Couldn't of asked for a more perfect wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 31
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 32
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 33
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 34

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Logna, thank you for your kind words! Wishing you and James the best.

Kimberly · Married on 07/29/2017

Our wedding at Cherry Creek was absolutely perfect. It was beautiful, organized, and the food was delicious! The staff was dedicated to not only understanding our vision, but valuing our ideas. There was another wedding in the room next to us and the wedding staff still treated us as if we were the only people there! We had so many compliments on the food and services from our guests for weeks after the wedding! Thank you Cherry Creek for making our special day perfect!

Cherry Creek Golf Club 35
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 42
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 43
    Cherry Creek Golf Club 44

Kim · Married on 07/22/2017

We got married at Cherry Creek in July and had the most amazing day!
    The planning process was made easy with Janelle and the entire team who all had a warm, friendly and helpful nature.
    On the day of the wedding, my girls and I got ready onsite in the bridal suite and had our hair and make-up done. It was a prefect set-up to have the group of girls together and to relax throughout the morning.
    Our ceremony took place on the lawn of the Lakeview room and the beautiful setting of the golf course surrounding us was so picturesque and a great place to share our first look! The reception was wonderful, food was delicious and the staff was attentive. We couldn’t have been happier with our day!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Cherry Creek Golf Club's reply:

Kim, it was a pleasure working with you and Jacob. Wishing you both many years of happiness together!