45 Reviews for Cherry Blossoms Florist

Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)
45 Cherry Blossoms Florist Reviews

I have been buying flowers from Cherry Blossoms for many years. It's my go to florist for all occasions. So when my daughter told me she was getting married it was obvious that we would be going to Cherry Blossoms. The staff is friendly and Cherry the owner is wonderful designer. She listens to what you want and brings it to life with her design. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Profile Picture Roseanne, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherry was unbelievable with her floral design and delivery. She did the flowers for our Big Fat Greek wedding and our guests were simply in awe as we were. I would not have a single hesitation about referring family and friends to Cherry Blossoms Florist.

Profile Picture Terry, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherrie and her team were awesome! Cherrie worked with my daughter and not only did she meet our budget but the flowers were amazing. They arrived on time and when we discovered the flowers for the memory vase were missing they returned in a flash with them. The driver even helped put the boutonnieres on. I would highly recommend this florist. I will use them for all of our needs in the future.

Profile Picture Patty, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

We have been purchasing flowers at the Cherry Blossom for years, so when our daughter announced that she was getting married there was no question who would be our florist. We found Cherrie to be very helpful, creative, easy to work with and reasonably priced. She is a true artist and a master of her craft. We would use her again in a minute. The bouquets, center pieces were absolutely lovely.

Profile Picture Brenda , 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherry did an outstanding job for our daughter's wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful, and the flowers were perfectly fresh. We can't recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Judy, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherry provided flowers for my wedding a little over 2 weeks ago and they were absolutely STUNNING! When I first met with her she listened to absolutely every detail I wanted and always gave her opinion in a polite and professional way. I had brooches as well as feathers along with flowers for me, my bridesmaids and our groomsmen. They were absolutely perfect and beyond anything I could of ever imagined. If you are planning a wedding there is absolutely no comparison when it comes to her work. Thank you SO much Cherry!!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherry Blossoms was an essential part of our wedding. We both were not much into the flower aspect of our wedding, seeing it as mostly just another tedious detail we had to get through but meeting with Cherry was fun and with her creativity and our wedding inspiration, it turned out to be a gorgeous and unforgettable part of our wedding. The flowers were delivered on time, using the freshest flowers. There was never a problem getting ahold of the company for any questions/ last minute requests we had and they were reasonably priced for what we received. I would strongly recommend this florist! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Profile Picture Angie, 7/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherrie did an absolutely wonderful job with our small wedding. We initially only ordered a bridal bouquet and boutonniere, and then less than two weeks before our date decided on centerpieces for the small reception. We showed Cherrie a picture of the reception venue and gave some vague descriptions of which colors we’d like, and she came up with stunning centerpieces that enhanced the room beautifully. Everyone loved the arrangements. I’m very impressed by her dedication, skill and professionalism. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherry Blossoms Florist has absolutely exceeded my expections for my beautiful wedding flowers! From our very first appointment right down to the very last second Cherrie and her wonderful employees were there to help/fix/accomodate each and every one of my needs & wants. I want to thank you all at Cherry Blossoms for making our wedding day the BEST and most beautiful! You have found yourself a life long customer.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherrie was the best florist I have dealt with. Not only did she exceed my expectations but she handled providing perfect arrangements in a short time period. I planned an entire wedding in 47 days and she did a wonderful job with the timeline, providing the details and suggestions to ensure they were exceptional for my day. She was kind and professional, on time to the venue and was flexible with delays ensuring the men were pinned due to being late. I will never use another florist for anything other than Cherry Blossoms. Thank you for being wonderful.

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherrie is awesome! She blew our expectations out of the water. The flowers were amazing, and she is just so easy to get along with and fun. She went out of the way to make sure everything would be how we wanted it

Profile Picture User3023273, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherry was so amazing . My flowers could not have turned out any better . I absolutely loved them and got a TON of compliments on them. They were absolutely stunning. They are such quality flowers I still have some in my living room that are still alive and I am still able to enjoy. They were so unique so well put together. I just cant say enough about them. I would be happy to drive to Westminister to get flowers from Cherry again !!

Profile Picture Kyle , 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherrie really listened to us and we got exactly what we wanted and she will always be a part of our special day. The roses were the most beautiful I have ever seen! Cherrie's knowledge about flowers allowed me to match our wedding colors perfectly. That was huge for me and meant so much. It was perfect. My husband says he will always buy flowers from Cherry Blossoms!!

Profile Picture Abbey, 7/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding took place on 6/1/2013. I chose Cherry Blossoms Florist because of Cherrie's years of experience with flowers. I met with Cherrie, she was so helpful & knowledgeable in helping me pick out just the right flowers for my bouquet and the bridesmaids & for my entire wedding. She created the most beautiful flowers for everyone in my wedding. They were all perfect!
The flowers for the church were just breath taking, we got so many compliments on the flowers from everyone! Thank you Cherrie, you made my most special day even more beautiful!!! I highly recommend Cherrie if you want your wedding flowers to be absolutely perfect for your big day, choose Cherry Blossoms Florist!!!
A very satisfied customer!!
Lisa Roybal/Rodriguez :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved my flowers :) She was able to put together arrangements exactly like I wanted! All of the arrangements turned out beautifully. What was also nice is they were delivered in vases with water so we could set up the brides maids flowers on the cake table to re-use them during the reception to save us some money. While she was working on the arrangements she called me because she thought that a different color of an accent piece would look much better than the original one we picked... and she was right! She is very professional and you can tell by the work she does that she is passionate about it and knows what she is doing :).

Profile Picture User2935634, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.7

i had flowers for myself, my wedding party, church and venue. all done through Cherrie Blossoms. all of the flowers arrangements were simple, romantic, elegant, and beautiful! They were a big hit among our guests, and most importantly they were everything I had envisioned for my big day. I went to Cherrie with a big general idea of what I was looking for. She was patient and helpful in helping me narrow down my options and ultimately she delivered what I wanted and more. I admit that when I saw the final results I got teary-eyed! The arrangements she did were a piece of art!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherie was positively wonderful! I met with her only two times before the wedding and she completely understood the look I was hoping to achieve! I walked into the reception at my wedding and couldn't believe how stunning everything looked! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherry Blossoms made my flowers, especially my bouquet, one of the highlights of my entire ceremony. My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. My wedding was on a Sunday morning when they are normally closed. And Cherrie (the owner) went out of her way to meet my maid-of-honor at 8:30am Sunday morning so we could pick up our flowers completely fresh and pristine. Thank you, Cherrie, for making my day even more perfect!!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/22/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherrie provided the beautiful flowers and centerpieces for my daughter's wedding. At the initial meeting with Cherrie, the impeccable flowers and plants in her store sold us. The budget was established at that first meeting and was respected until the end. She worked with my daughter over the next couple of months finalizing the details as I live 12 hours away. She and her very helpful assistants arrived plenty early for setting up the wedding/reception venue and stayed until everything was handled. She assisted us with the decorating and offered suggestions to finish things off. Everything was beautiful and the quality of all of the flowers lived up to our expectations. I would call on Cherry Blossom without hesitation and highly recommend you consider them.

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The moment we walked into Cherry Blossoms for our initial wedding consultation we were impressed by the QUALITY of her flowers and work. Cherrie really took the time to listen to our wedding day flower wishes will provide her expert opinion. We expressed we wanted very full white flowers and lots of greenery and received just that. The budget was discussed right from the beginning and she never once misled us into a higher price point.

Everything received on our wedding day, 1 Brides Bouquet, 4 Bridesmaids Bouquets, 1 throw bouquet, 9 corsages, 18 boutonnieres, 15 table centerpieces, 12 ceremony decorations, and two mantle pieces, were in picture perfect condition. She and her two assistants arrived on time and were efficient in placing each piece just as we discussed during our final meeting.

The quality in her work still showed 2 weeks later when my husband and I arrived home from our honeymoon and were greeted by family members with some of our remaining wedding day flowers looking beautiful.

I absolutely recommend Cherry Blossoms Florist for your wedding day flower needs. She is very artistic so be prepared to discuss the details that you see necessary and she’ll fill in any blanks. Our guests are still talking about her gorgeous work today.

Profile Picture Callie, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I came upon this florist from my now Father in Law. this is the only florist he uses for all his flower needs and now I know why. Cherie and her team were very flexible in working with me and my fiance, as we know nothing about flowers. She was very fairly priced and helped us keep things in budget. She even delivered and set up the flowers. I would highly recommend Cherry Blossoms for any flowers needs. Thank you Cherie.

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherrie and her staff are amazing! Like most brides I was on a tight budget and Cherrie was able to give me the flowers of my dreams. I had stock as one of my types of flowers and it is incredibly water needy but Cherrie made sure that my bouquets would look great all day. I also called her two weeks before my wedding day and requested an additional eight dozen roses in both white and purple. The white roses were no problem but the purple was much more difficult to find but Cherrie came through for me and got me the roses I wanted. Cherrie provides excellent customer service and beautiful flowers that will leave people talking all for an affordable price.

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/15/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have gone with a better florist!!! Cherrie is so artistic and has an incredible insight, she took the pictures and info I gave her and she presented me with a true work of art. We did a Medieval wedding theme, which was not easy to put together, since that sort of thing is totally do it yourself from scratch. She matched our colors perfectly - Royal blue, silver, black and white. My mother-in-law strung beads for the boquets and Cherrie put them together in the most amazing way, she added lots of beautiful ribbons, and the overall way of how everything looked was just so beautiful. The photos of our flowers on her website are nowhere near as lovely as they were in person, and the natural light of outdoors really brought them all to life. You just can't capture that on camera. The way the cake was done with the flowers and ivy was outstanding, I absolutely loved it! I only gave her a little direction and showed her random photos of what I thought a Medieval boquet might look like back then, and she did the rest. I couldn't be happier with the end result! I love the way she uses leaves to enhance the natural beauty of the flowers she uses down in the water of the vases and on the back of the boquets where they are held from. Weather you want totally traditional flowers with the usual neat bunch of roses with ribbon for a boquet, or something more natural and artistic, Cherry Blossoms is the way to go, you will not regret it I promise you!!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/8/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cherrie is amazing. I admit that I was a difficult bride to work with--I just wasn't sure what I wanted. Cherrie gave great advice and managed to interpret what I told her into the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Ilana, 7/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cherry Blossoms provided all of the flowers for our daughter's English garden wedding and could not have done a better job. We had many compliments from guests about how beautiful the flowers were. Cherrie did an awesome job and we could not have been happier. She is a true artist. Flowers are such an important part of the wedding and Cherrie really delivered high value and helped us stay within our budget. We will never use a different florist.

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/3/11, 1 Review