Cherry Blossoms Florist Reviews

3.0
      1.5
      2.0
      2.5

I was not happy with the services I received from Cherry Blossoms. All I ordered from her was my bridal bouqet, 4 bridesmaid bouqets and 1 groomsmen bootineres. I wanted a simple french toulip bouqet and two days before the wedding she called to ask if we would come down to look at them because they weren't as white as we had thought. When we looked at them they were yellow. So I asked if she could order regular white tulips instead, so she did but wasn't happy about that. Then when we received the bridesmaids bouqets, they were not what we ordered. She added extra flowers that weren't what we discussed and she was complaining about me to my bridesmaids when they went to pick them up. I would not recommend bridal flowers from this place.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Cherry Blossoms Florist's reply:

First of all, I sincerely doubt that this review was written by Valerie, this obviously has been written by her sister. The pieces that I made for this wedding were a Brides Bouquet ($125.00), a toss bouquet (N/C), 4 bridesmaid's bouquets ($65.00 ea), one boutonniere ($10.00) and 4 wrist corsages ($20.00) and 1 pin on corsage ($15.00).

I did call and ask Valerie to come in and look at the French tulips I purchased, I was afraid that they might be a little too creamy in color. Valerie did not come in, but her sister came immediately. I showed her the tulips, which were beautiful, but with a green, creamy hue to them. My wholesalers assured me that they would open a creamy white, which eventually they did. Valerie's sister told me that they were not acceptable. I said ok, I would get Dutch white tulips, but that they would be a little smaller in size. As I have learned through this experience, French Tulips very rarely come in a pure white, they are always slightly off white. I told her sister that I would make up the size with more tulips. I was planning on using 20 French tulips and a bunch of periwinkle bella dona delphinium. The finished bouquet had 35 white Dutch Tulips and 2 bches of delphinium, wrapped with bridal satin and finished with lomey gems on the handle. For this, the price was $125.00, which also included her throw bouquet. The bouquet was beautiful.

For the bridesmaids, the original plan was just green hydrangeas and periwinkle blue delphinium. After I made them the first time, I felt like they were missing a focal emphasis. I called Valerie and asked her if I could include some white spray roses.
    Valerie told me to use my judgement and do anything that I felt would make the bouquets look beautiful. That she trusted my experience and judgement and to do whatever it would take. I did make them with the spray roses, but still wasn't satisfied with the look. I made her 4 bridesmaids bouquets a third time, with 3 green roses in each. Her bridesmaids bouquets, which were composed of 2 full sized green hydrangea, many stems of periwinkle blue delphinium, and 3 green roses, wrapped in light blue bridal satin, with lomey gems on the handles, cost $65.00 each. The green roses made it. Everyone who came into the shop commented on how breathtakingly beautiful the entire wedding was..
    When Valerie's male attendant came in to pick up the bouquets, I expressed my concern and that I had made the bridesmaids bouquets 3 times. He told me several times that they were beautiful and would go perfectly with their dresses. That the bouquets were "perfect".
    Valerie is a very nice young lady. I have tried to call her. I reached her once and she told me that she would return my call in 15 minutes and never has.
    I never want anyone to be unhappy with my work.
    I am very saddened by this situation.

There are two blatant misrepresentations in the review.
    The first was that there was product in the bridesmaids that was not approved.
    Again, I called Valerie and she told me to do whatever I felt necessary.
    The second misrepresentation is that I complained about Valerie to her male attendant.
    I did no such thing. I give my all to the weddings I create. I conduct myself sincerely, appropriately, and do my best, even if means making a piece over and over again.
    This is a very unfair review with misrepresentations.
    Note, that there is never a mention of inferior design work or product.