Cherry Blossoms Florist Reviews

51 | Broomfield, CO

51 Reviews for Cherry Blossoms Florist

Tammy · Married on 08/08/2011

I could not have gone with a better florist!!! Cherrie is so artistic and has an incredible insight, she took the pictures and info I gave her and she presented me with a true work of art. We did a Medieval wedding theme, which was not easy to put together, since that sort of thing is totally do it yourself from scratch. She matched our colors perfectly - Royal blue, silver, black and white. My mother-in-law strung beads for the boquets and Cherrie put them together in the most amazing way, she added lots of beautiful ribbons, and the overall way of how everything looked was just so beautiful. The photos of our flowers on her website are nowhere near as lovely as they were in person, and the natural light of outdoors really brought them all to life. You just can't capture that on camera. The way the cake was done with the flowers and ivy was outstanding, I absolutely loved it! I only gave her a little direction and showed her random photos of what I thought a Medieval boquet might look like back then, and she did the rest. I couldn't be happier with the end result! I love the way she uses leaves to enhance the natural beauty of the flowers she uses down in the water of the vases and on the back of the boquets where they are held from. Weather you want totally traditional flowers with the usual neat bunch of roses with ribbon for a boquet, or something more natural and artistic, Cherry Blossoms is the way to go, you will not regret it I promise you!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2011
  • I

Ilana · Married on 07/17/2011

Cherrie is amazing. I admit that I was a difficult bride to work with--I just wasn't sure what I wanted. Cherrie gave great advice and managed to interpret what I told her into the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements I could have imagined.

Sent on 07/30/2011

Melanie · Married on 07/03/2011

Cherry Blossoms provided all of the flowers for our daughter's English garden wedding and could not have done a better job. We had many compliments from guests about how beautiful the flowers were. Cherrie did an awesome job and we could not have been happier. She is a true artist. Flowers are such an important part of the wedding and Cherrie really delivered high value and helped us stay within our budget. We will never use a different florist.

Sent on 07/16/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2011

I would highly recommend Cherry Blossoms to future brides in the Denver area. Cherrie ensured that even the smallest details were highlighted by the flowers. She matched the fabric of my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, and has such an eye for design. She also made a beautiful ikebana arrangement in memory of my grandmother who passed a few months before the wedding. The flowers were so gorgeous in my pictures too! Cherrie meets with each bride for a personal meeting to ensure all expectations are met (and then goes above an beyond!) Her prices are also very reasonable and you won't believe the beauty they will add to your wedding. Please take the time to meet Cherrie and consider her for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 12/26/2011

Diane · Married on 06/11/2011

We worked with Cherry Blossoms to provide floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding and reception. All of the floral arrangements and bouquets were created by Cherrie Silverman. She is an extremely talented floral designer and her work is exceptional. When we met with Cherrie before the wedding, I was so impressed on how she made notes on the details of dresses, shoes, jewelry, colors, and flower preferences. She created extraordinary bouquets that incorporated the details of the wedding dress and complimented the wedding colors. We had numerous compliments on the striking bouquets and floral arrangements. I would highly recommend the floral services of Cherry Blossoms and Cherrie Silverman.

Sent on 12/29/2011

Sandra · Married on 12/11/2010

Cherrie Silverman & her staff at Cherry Blossoms were absolutely fantastic to work with & I highly reccommend them. As an Interior Designer, I had very specific requirements for something unusual & creative for the decor at my wedding. Cherrie worked with me closely to achieve that on a very tight budget. Although some of the flowers I wanted were out of season & difficult to obtain; Cherrie was able to deliver stunning floral arrangements that exceeded all my expectations. Cherrie also went above & beyond to create the very unusual bridal bouquet I had my heart set on. She met with me as often as I needed at the venue & the shop giving me her valuable advice on how to set up the room to its' best advantage. We had numerous emails & phone conversations. My husband & I couldn't be more pleased with her work. Two days after the wedding, I'm still enjoying my magnificent bouquet & arrangements at home. I'm delighted to have Cherrie use me as a referral for her services at any time.
    Sandy Gibbons
    Denver, CO

Sent on 12/13/2010

LEAH · Married on 11/13/2010

I recently got married and we chose Cherrie to be our florist because my mother in law used Cherrie for her 25th wedding anniversary and recommended that we use her as well because her work is spectacular, and the prices are not bad either.
    I met with Cherrie to discuss what I wanted for my wedding and since I was a little unsure of what I exactly wanted, she gave me her professional insight and recommendations.
    The day of the wedding came and the flowers were delivered on time. Then when I saw my bouquet I was amazed! All of the flowers were fresh and more beautiful then I imagined!
    Thanks Cherrie! Leah and Anthony Rocabado

Sent on 12/13/2010

Hilary · Married on 10/22/2010

I recently got married and used Cherry Blossoms Florist. I went in only knowing the color of the flowers that I wanted, Cherrie was more than happy to sit down with me and go over different types of flowers. I walked out of our consultation feeling good about the flowers and relaxed. On my wedding day I was very impressed with the flowers! Especially my bouquet, it was amazing! Also I had Cherrie do two huge flower arrangements for the ceremony room. These arrangements were even more amazing, they totally brighten up the ceremony room! Thanks Cherrie for making my day even more like a fairy tale, the flowers just topped everything off. I will recommend you to anyone that is looking for flowers!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Kim · Married on 10/16/2010

Cherrie recently did the flowers for my sons wedding and knowing that she was the florist left no worries in mind that they would be gorgeous. From the consultation down to the final touches Cherrie was nothing but accomodating and professional. She took all of the ideas the bride and groom had along with her creativity to help make their day beautiful. You nailed it Cherrie!!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Becky · Married on 09/26/2010

great

Sent on 10/25/2010

Mary Kay · Married on 09/18/2010

Cherry Blossoms Florist could have been the best florist we could have ever asked for. Cherrie and her staff went above and beyond to make our wedding spectacular! The roses were fresh and beautiful and the smell was amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone for any event, she will make it truly amazing, her and her staff will make your day as special as it can possibly be. Thanks so much to Cherrie and her staff!!!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Sherry · Married on 08/21/2010

Cherrie provided the flowers for my son's wedding this past week-end. They were absolutely beautiful. She is a true professional, and we trusted her every suggestion for making the arrangements a little more special. The price was very reasonable for the value. The compliments were too many to count. We have ordered from Cherrie in the past for funerals or get well wishes. The recipients have always commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I would highly recommend Cherry Blossoms, and will not hesitate to order from there again.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Doris · Married on 08/08/2010

Cherry Blossoms Florist did a fantastic job for my daughter, Charlotte's wedding.
    Charlotte had her wedding on a Sunday at the Butterfly Pavillion, and Cherrie Silverman, owner of Cherry Blossoms, was so gracious to make sure all of the flowers were delivered and fresh on Sunday afternoon. She did this even though they were closed on Sunday. All of the bouquets, corsages, and boutiniers were beautiful--blue orchids and blue roses.

It was very easy to work with Cherrie. I live in Houston and my daughter lives in Broomfield, Colorado. So with Cherry Blossom's website and e-mail followups, we were able to plan Charlotte's flowers.

After the wedding, Charlotte thanked me for getting the best florist in Colorado to do her flowers.

Sent on 08/28/2010

michaela · Married on 06/12/2010

I have used Cherry Blossoms Florist for all of my personal floral needs, including funerals, and chose to use them again for my wedding. Cherrie has provided exceptional service and beautiful flowers EVERY time I have contacted her and the wedding was no exception. I had a request for Cherrie to use my favorite orchid flower, which are the bright blue ones and green spider mums. She made the most amazing floral bouquets for my bridesmaids, our groomsman and our families and we still receive compliments on the photo's to this day. In addition, Cherrie was able to make a few extra boutonnieres on the spot that day, which we had forgotten about in our order. Also, my centerpieces, which I had her put extra dragonflies in, were amazing! Cherrie is VERY customer oriented and wanted to make me happy, which was good since I was so stressed out! I will always use her for our local floral needs and highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a florist who is up for the challenge of unique styles or even the simple ones. She is very reasonable in her pricing and I recommend her regularly throughout the area.
    PS. Our wedding centerpieces were alive and beautiful for four weeks AFTER the wedding. Also, my husband bought me a purple orchid plant for Valentines day this year from her and it is still beautiful and perfectly bloomed after 6 months. Top that!

Sent on 07/09/2010

shawna · Married on 05/22/2010

I highly recommend Cherry Blossoms Florist! Cherrie the owner is simply amazing! Cherrie's knowledge and expertise allows her to create amazing arrangments for your special day. My husband and I were blown away by our wedding flowers and so were the guests. Cherrie had out done herself and we cant thank her enough for making our flowers extra special.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Karen · Married on 01/16/2010

My daughter's wedding was a week ago and the flowers that Cherrie at Cherry Blossoms created are still as beautiful as they were on her wedding day! Cherrie is such a perfectionist when it comes to creating the most beautiful arrangements for any occassion. She provides the upmost in quality and quantity for the price. She listens to your wants, your needs and works within the budget you set for her. She is a one stop shopping for all your flower needs. You Rock Cherrie!

Sent on 01/22/2010

Dawn · Married on 08/22/2009

I would recommend Cherry Blossoms to anyone. My knowledge of flowers is basically limited to the color of the flower. But I know beautiful when I see it. I met with Cherry and told her my basic ideas and she took it from there. The result was stunning. I was thrilled with all the pieces that she made for me. She was not pushy or overpowering. She is works with budgets well. She gave helpful suggestions but allowed me to make the final decision. And her work, again, is wonderful.

Sent on 08/25/2009

Micah · Married on 08/03/2008

I wish we could give Cherrie not just five stars, but six or ten! She provided the flowers for our wedding, and they were everything we had hoped for and more. I also wish we could include photos, because they would tell you everything you need to know. All of the arrangements were perfect! Cherrie was great to work with, helped us with lots of idea, including a few inspirations for color. We couldn't recommend her business with more enthusiasm. If you're looking for a wedding florist, she's the one!

Sent on 07/30/2011

Stacey · Married on 09/19/2007

Cherry Blossoms is simply the best! They worked with our budget and made sure everything was perfect, our wedding flowers were beautiful!! I order from Cherry Blossoms regularly and they always do an amazing job! I always recomend Cherry Blossoms to all of my friends and co-workers.

Sent on 06/15/2009
  • W

Jessica · Married on 01/15/2005

They did beautiful floral arrangements for my special day and worked closely within my budget. Flowers were very nice quality, and they spent lots of time with me to help me make decisions.

Sent on 05/15/2009

Donna · Married on 10/07/2001

My memories of my wedding day are like a fairy tale. I was probably the most demanding client Cherry ever had but she fufilled all my demands. My wedding venue was one where the service and the reception were in the same place, so Cherry had to create the chapel-like theme for the actual ceremony and then totally transform the room for the sit-down dinner reception. Each theme was like something from a dream. Cherry truly made all my dreams for a perfect wedding come true. Martha Stewart herself could not have done better!

Sent on 04/20/2009

john · Married on 10/31/1993

Cherry did the flowers for the wedding of our church freinds, Matthew and Christen Bottoms. The flowers were absolutely stunning! I am one of Cherry's floral suppliers. I selected Cherry not only because she's an extremely talented floral designer/ artist, but because she's very professional, very confident, and a genuinely kind person.

Cherry had two other weddings booked the Saturday of the Bottom's wedding. She stayed up until 11:30 pm the night before to complete thier flowers. I thought that was a display of her kindness and dedication to her art and profession.
    I highly recommend Cherry.

John Michael

Sent on 05/17/2010

Kelsey · Married on 09/27/2019

First rate florist

Cherrie and Cherry Blossoms Florist were great! The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were beautiful! They were able to understand what I wanted and the flowers turned out better than I dreamed. The original blue flowers we wanted to use were not available, then Plan B arrived in poor quality, but Cherrie was able to find perfect alternatives and I couldn't be happier with our flowers! They take great care in their craftsmanship and it shows!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Valerie · Married on 10/09/2011

I came upon this florist from my now Father in Law. this is the only florist he uses for all his flower needs and now I know why. Cherie and her team were very flexible in working with me and my fiance, as we know nothing about flowers. She was very fairly priced and helped us keep things in budget. She even delivered and set up the flowers. I would highly recommend Cherry Blossoms for any flowers needs. Thank you Cherie.

Sent on 12/31/2011

Liz · Married on 02/23/2013

i had flowers for myself, my wedding party, church and venue. all done through Cherrie Blossoms. all of the flowers arrangements were simple, romantic, elegant, and beautiful! They were a big hit among our guests, and most importantly they were everything I had envisioned for my big day. I went to Cherrie with a big general idea of what I was looking for. She was patient and helpful in helping me narrow down my options and ultimately she delivered what I wanted and more. I admit that when I saw the final results I got teary-eyed! The arrangements she did were a piece of art!

Sent on 03/06/2013