Cherry Blossom Restaurant & Banquet Hall Reviews

92 | Sterling, VA

92 Reviews for Cherry Blossom Restaurant & Banquet Hall

Ali Mohiuddin · Getting married on 08/11/2021

Excellent and Superb

We had our wedding at this venue. The event manager for super friendly and went out of her way to help us out. She even safely kept our belongings that we forgot at the venue.

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Y

Yasmeen Durrani · Getting married on 02/12/2021

Ghazala Ali

Attended a few weddings, the whole experience was excellent, their banquet manager Ghazala Ali made it all so simple and flawless. Food, decoration and timings were all very good, I will definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Muhammad · Married on 11/20/2020

Awesome service

Well organized and professional.

Suffyan · Married on 11/20/2020

Truly amazing from start to finish the management did an astounding job making our special day even more special

The management deserves a huge applause for making our special day even more special. The staff was truly amazing and kind to all our needs. Definitely recommend this place!

• F

Faryal Mahmood · Married on 11/14/2020

Awesome experience!

Ms Gazala was very responsive and made the whole experience of planning the wedding easier for us. The venue was beautiful and the food was great. Loved having my wedding here!

Sent on 11/21/2020

Janeth Rojas · Married on 11/07/2020

Superior and awesome

Awesome and they exceed expectations. The food was so delicious, so professional. If I have another event surely I come back. Thank you

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Salman

Salman Bhatti · Married on 10/31/2020

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was very pleased. The people were very helpful! They were very kind too. Everything looked pretty. I would recommend the Cherry Blossom Banquet Hall!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Asad Naseem · Married on 10/16/2020

Wedding venue

We booked this venue sort of last minute and the owners were very accommodating. The venue was beautiful and hosted our guests perfectly. We are very happy with our decision to have my sisters wedding here. Thank you for the wonderful venue and hospitality.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Nabeel

Nabeel · Married on 09/11/2020

Excellent services and amazing Food

This was my first time at cherry blossom and it was great. I loved it everything!!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Afeefa Rana · Married on 09/11/2020

Best wedding Venue with Excellent Food and service

Thank you so much for all your hard work and great service!! All of our guests had a wonderful time and couldn’t praise the venue enough. Special thanks for the delicious food!! Will definitely recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Rakhshee · Married on 08/15/2020

We had a really good experience with Cherry Blossom Banquet Hall and Manager Ghazala Ali.

We are so happy with Cherry blossom Banquet hall and their services. Manager Ghazala is a very sweet and responsible person to work with. She delivered what she promised. I would recommend this place for all small to medium gatherings. They can turn this hall into a beautiful party place.
    Food was plenty and very good.
    Thank you Ghazala!

Hafsa Nadeem · Married on 08/15/2020

Zainab’s Wedding

The management team worked very well with us to provide a decent package for our small wedding event. Everyone was very flexible and accommodating under the special circumstances due to COVID-19. All services were appreciated and used to the fullest.

Emaan Nadeem · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing wedding

The service was amazing and the decor was beautiful

• F

Farah Rafiq · Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding review

Beautiful decor and amazing service

Mona A Aslam · Married on 08/15/2020

Great, easy

We had my sister in laws wedding here and believe me when I tell you , the management is amazing! Ms Ghazala was soo sweet in accommodating all our needs and listening to all our concerns especially during this lockdown time. Highly recommend Cherry blossom to everyone for any future events

Palwasha · Married on 06/20/2020

Cherry Blossom Banquet Hall

I loved the overall look and atmosphere of the banquet hall. The food and decor was great! Plenty of parking space.The staff was friendly. Special thanks to all the staff and the owner Ms. Ghezala for helping us to have a very special and memorable event.! I will definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Ramya

Ramya · Married on 04/20/2020

Great place for weddings

We had our wedding here on November 22, 2020 with the help of Ghazala, my vendors were able to perfect the vision we had for our guests on our big day. Everyone is still raving about the customer service. The venue is beautiful and it’s best to book early as possible. We booked in advance and it was the best decision we made.

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Bakhtawara

Bakhtawara Khan · Married on 02/16/2020

AMAZING is an understatement!!

The entire experience was wonderful! Ghazala worked very professionally with myself and the hotel where the wedding was set. She insured that everything was set up and organized in a timely fashion. The food was beyond words and I received complements about how delicious it was from all my guests! Cherry Blossom worked with my budget and guaranteed me the best quality and more that I expected in quantity. I would 10000% recommend this place to anyone who is looking to impress all their guests at their wedding!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Bushra Chaudhry · Married on 01/19/2020

Never Forgettable Food And Service

Absolutely neat, clean and affordable place with accommodating staff. Sales manager is #1 who offers you best ways to make the event memorable. The food got raves from everyone! Everyone was raving about the variety and quality of the dishes.
    Try it!

Thank You Cherry Blossom to made our event memorable. I will definitely recommend it!!!!!!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Rania Qamar · Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent understanding of what the event needs

I attended at wedding on 18th of this month , the manager , staff and waiters all were so kind and very responsive!! Excellent food !!!
    We literally enjoy going cherry blossom banquet! I do my personal events there too and will be booking soon :))

Sent on 01/28/2020

Saadia Abdul · Married on 01/03/2020

The Cherry Blossom Restaurant & Banquet halls

We loved our experience with The Cherry Blossom Restaurant & Banquet halls. They were quick to communicate and really understood how special the day was for us. It was pretty easy to work with the staff, they are pretty quick to get back with you on anything. We loved the Bridal Room it was very spacious; It’s also great that you have the venue all day, it really helps for decorating and also for getting ready. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious. Overall it was a great experience and I wouldn’t change a thing. We loved everything about this venue and would definitely recommend them. Best place ever for our best day ever!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline Ogden · Married on 01/03/2020

Amazing Experience

We had a post wedding reception held here and it went off flawlessly. The decor was absolutely gorgeous and the food was amazing. The staff was extremely accommodating and flexible and made the entire night run seamlessly. We could not have chosen a better venue for this event and our guests said the same. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Eve-marie

Eve-marie Younoszai · Married on 12/28/2019

Great experience

The place was gorge, the owner a true gentleman, the managers, Ghazal and Marco, wonder full, the servers cheerful and respectful. The food was delicious and the service excellent. May God bless them all. May Cherry Blossom blossom more and more. May the owner prosper and have a healthy. happy long life. Thank you from bottom of my heart.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Aisha Shafkey · Married on 12/26/2019

Our recent event

Recently we had event at cherry blossom banquet, staff is very co operative and flexible with clients food was delicious and service was awesome definitely recommend others to plan their gatherings at this venue .
    Aisha Shafkey

Sent on 12/31/2019

Natasha Hinkson · Married on 12/14/2019

Wedding Reception

My Family Event was held at the Cherry Blossom Hall. The event planning management team made our reception a memorable one. The various meals were delicious and service was impeccable. I highly recommend the Cherry Blossom for any occasion.

Sent on 12/20/2019