Cherry Blossom Floral Designs Reviews

Cherry Blossom Floral Designs 5
Cherry Blossom Floral Designs 6
Cherry Blossom Floral Designs 7

Trisha · Married on 12/16/2017

Kiyoko is fabulous to work with! She is so patient with her customers. Wedding planning can get quite stressful but she really helps out as much as she can. She will work with how you would want for your flowers to look like and is organized! I loved all the flower arrangements the day of my wedding (December 16, 2017) !! And she does make beautiful flower crowns or flower halos. She even works with you to transfer your arrangements from ceremony to your venue with her team. She is also very sweet and friendly. Great work Kiyoko! I recommend her to any bride who wants beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets! (:

Cherry Blossom Floral Designs 17
    Cherry Blossom Floral Designs 18
    Cherry Blossom Floral Designs 19

Jinwen · Married on 08/11/2017

Kiyoko was amazing to work with for our San Diego wedding! We planned our wedding from out of town, and for our first meeting, Kiyoko had no problem meeting with us later in the evening. We provided her with some examples of flowers we liked, and she threw in her personal touches to make all of the flowers look beautiful on our wedding day! We received a ton of compliments on the girls’ bouquets during and after the wedding! Kiyoko even had a spare boutonnière ready for our little ring bearer when he lost it during the pre-ceremony photos! Kiyoko was super responsive during the entire wedding planning process. We would definitely recommend Kiyoko for any couple still looking for a florist for their wedding!

Cherry Blossom Floral Designs 20

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

Kiyoko is so talented at what she does and made our reception look like a DREAM with her amazing floral creations. Flowers are such a big element of a wedding and I was blown away by our gorgeous centerpieces and the wedding bouquets she created. She understood my vision and made it come to life, was always available to answer all of my questions leading up to the day. She was so kind and helpful throughout the process. She created stunning florals for our wedding and we received so many compliments on the beautiful creations that came to life. It was really such a big factor that made our reception unforgettable! I am so thankful we hired Cherry Blossom Floral Designs. My husband and I were blown away by the end result on our wedding and it truly was one of my favorite elements of the day. It transformed our ballroom in an unforgettable way. She is a true talent with her stunning creations and anyone would be lucky to have her as their florist. Thank you Kiyoko!

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2017

Kiyoko is AMAZING!! She made my wedding so beautiful and was so helpful and professional for the entire process. She helped me figure out a way to make my dream possible while sticking to our budget. I received so many compliments on the flower arrangements and I am SO SO happy with her work. I even messed up my own order and on the day of my wedding we realized this and she went completely out of her way to correct my mistake and make it a non-issue. I really can't recommend her enough! Thank you so much Kiyoko for being a part of my special day and making it so beautiful!! I will be referring her to all of my friends getting married in the future xo

Cherry Blossom Floral Designs 21
    Cherry Blossom Floral Designs 27
    Cherry Blossom Floral Designs 28
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/20/2016

Kiyoko made my whole wedding Pinterest worthy!

Cherry Blossom Floral Design turned my vision into a reality! Prior to my wedding my husband and I met with Kiyoko and she is the sweestest and VERY professional and might I add she has a adorable office? Over the next couple months I sent Kiyoko visions of what I wanted to my ceremony and reception and she turned it into reality! I am very impressed with Kiyoko's customer service and My flowers were SO AMAZING! I cant thank you enough Kiyoko! Not only were we impressed with the quality of our flowers but the price was well worth it all. Kyioko's prices were very reasonable for what we wanted.

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

I am not a big flower person and was sort of lost about what to do, what to select, and only heard that it can be really easy to go over budget with flowers. My planner suggested Cherry Blossom. Kiyoko worked with the theme I was trying to go for (classic garden with a modern edge) and definitely fit with my budget. I married out of state and worried about needing to see them in person but my planner said not to worry- you will love them! She was right. When the flowers arrived, my mind was blown!! The flowers were perfect and totally surpassed my expectations. Kiyoko was super responsive and flexible with certain changes that came up. Would definitely recommend!

Elise · Married on 07/23/2016

Kiyoko and her team at Cherry Blossom Designs worked extremely hard to create the Tuscan wedding that I had envisioned. Kiyoko's attention to every single detail is so impressive. All of my florals were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Given that it was a multiple venue wedding, her team was diligent and efficient in repurposing flowers. I would highly recommend Cherry Blossom Designs for any floral needs.

• F

Frances · Married on 04/23/2016

Hiring Cherry Blossom Floral Designs was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Kiyoko was an absolute pleasure to work with - highly professional, very helpful, and always quick to respond. When we first met with her, I only had scattered ideas about what I liked and didn't like, and she really transformed these ideas into a cohesive vision. On the day of, the bouquets, boutonnières, and arrangements far exceeded my expectations! Kiyoko is a true artist and clearly has such a passion for what she does. Her designs are impressively creative and personalized. Even my husband, who does not usually have strong opinions about florals, was blown away by what we received on our wedding day. Once we decided to trust Kiyoko, the whole process was surprisingly stress free. She never tried to upsell us, worked with us to stay within our budget, and was flexible about making adjustments. I also really appreciated that she repurposed some of the bouquets and arrangements during the wedding day. Highly recommended - you won't regret it!

Laurie · Married on 04/10/2016

Please call Kiyoko at Cherry Blossom Floral Designs she will give you quality professionalism work. Totally gorgeous flowers. She is so very gracious a person, will help you with suggestions, colors and pricing that will suit you. You will not be disappointed. I had so many compliments.

Gina · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot rave enough about Kiyoko. Her work is so beautiful. She is organized, detailed-oriented and she can truly make your vision come true. I had a vision but it was sort of all over the place because I wanted everything I saw in magazines, pinterest, etc. She helped me streamline my design from the bouquet to the floral arrangements all the way to the individual flowers. I was also very particular with how I wanted everything, and she executed flawlessly with my vision. Kiyoko was really good with responding to my emails, she was always on time when we had our meetings in her office and she's an expert with florals. She was very good at helping me stay within my budget and she added some small touches on my wedding day which was a nice surprise to see. The transitions from the ceremony to reception was done beautifully by her team and she personally dropped off my bouquets at my hotel on the day of. The floral arrangements were all so beautiful, and everyone on her team were so nice and professional.

Maryssa · Married on 08/15/2015

This review is from a wedding professional (Hannah Smith Events wedding & event coordination, Maryssa Stovall)
    Cherry Blossom Floral Designs are on our preferred vendor list and we recommend them to our clients.
    They do absolutely stunning floral work and they have competitive pricing!
    I worked with Kiyoko and her team for one of my clients weddings very recently 8/15/15 at The US Grant Hotel in San Diego, and she did a BEAUTIFUL job. She kept the client under budget and went above and beyond our expectations. I went to the floral meeting without the client and gave her what information I had regarding what the client wanted and she created the brides dream wedding flowers for her wedding. It was so special to see the bride come to tears the minute she saw her flowers.
    Everything CBFD did was flawless and they were SO easy to work with. I will continue to recommend Cherry Blossom Floral Design to all of my clients and can't wait to work with her again!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 08/01/2015

Kiyoko and the Cherry Blossom Floral Designs team did a BEAUTIFUL job. The flowers and every single arrangement we discussed was even more than what I had imagined! Kiyoko and the team were very patient, kind, professional, detailed, knowledgeable, and quick. We had our ceremony and reception at two different locations and they were able to get everything in place and keep every single piece fresh, lively, and gorgeous. Thank you!

Elyse · Married on 05/02/2015

Kiyoko was an absolute pleasure to work with! I gave her a general idea of what I was looking for (our color palette and our desire for an organic, whimsical-looking concept) and I trusted her to the rest. She delivered to us the most beautiful arrangements and I could not have been happier. She created some beautifully unique pieces for us such as a garland arbor and eucalyptus table runners and they turned out perfectly. She was so kind, professional, and sweet throughout the process. I can't recommend her enough!

• X

Xuan-Binh · Married on 04/18/2015

So friendly and easy to work with. Meetings were quick and easy. Designs fit exactly what we were looking for. People loved our centerpieces and everything! It was perfect!

Kiyoko was great to work with! I was never a bride before, and I had only ever been in one wedding, so I really was very new at planning a wedding. My fiancé and I had to make a lot of changes (due to lots of guests not being able to attend our wedding) and Kiyoko helped with everything! She even adjusted our number of flowers and reimbursed us before the wedding!

Our flowers were beyond beautiful. Kiyoko was amazing to work with and has an incredible ability to create exactly what you are picturing in your head.

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2014

Kiyoko was fabulous to work with and provided GORGEOUS florals for our wedding. We really enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her!

Debbie · Married on 09/28/2014

Cherry Blossom Floral Designs was my favorite vendor for any wedding and event referrals. Their design work speaks for itself, Kiyoko can always put something very elegant and romantic together. And the delivery service are very well packaged and arrives on time. When working for Cherry Blossom, you have one less thing to stress about for your big day. I highly recommend their service!

Kiyoko made my wedding so beautiful! She has amazing taste and was excellent to work with. I only knew what colors, but I didn't know exactly what kind of flowers I wanted at my wedding. She showed me some examples and it was more than I could have imagined for the day of the wedding. She was prompt and timely the day of. She even suggested reusing some of the ceremony flowers for the reception. She waited until the end of the ceremony to move the flowers, then put them in the reception area. They were amazing. Thank you Kiyoko for making my wedding so beautiful!!

Maria · Married on 08/09/2014

Kiyoko was an absolute pleasure to work with. Extremely flexible in the process of creating your vision for the big day. Everyone commented on how gorgeous the arrangements were! All the arrangements and centerpieces looked so lush and beautiful. Not to mention, she is very well priced. I would highly recommend her!!

Mike · Married on 08/03/2014

She took very little information and provided excellent ideas. Our suggestions were positively included without us requiring it. Prompt service and a great product.
    Our reservation was confirmed without allot of notice and handled very professionally and quickly.

Tony · Married on 08/01/2014

Kiyoko was amazing. Right from the beginning, she understood our vision. Her designs were stunning and her attention to detail is marvelous (ie. she used cute pearl bead, weaved elastic bands for the corsages instead of just the ribbon/rubber band you usually see). She even came to two different locations at two different times to drop off the flowers for the pre-ceremony photo shoot. The flowers were executed flawlessly and lasted the entire day (and even for a week or more after). She was also extremely kind and professional. We would recommend her to anyone.

Jeannie · Married on 06/15/2014

Kiyoko and her team at Cherry Blossom were incredible! Her beautiful designs elevated the entire feeling of our wedding. She was fantastic to work with and I couldn't be happier with every part of our experience with her. On our wedding day, everything Kiyoko was responsible for was beautiful and taken care of... I didn't have to worry or think about the flowers, centerpieces, bouquets at all and that's a wonderful thing :)

Tiffany · Married on 03/29/2014

Kiyoko was amazing! We loved working with her and she is the sweetest. She was flexible and worked with us to fit our vision into our budget. When my bouquet and flowers were delivered to our hotel room, I was so amazed and happy at just how perfect everything was, down to the little tags that said "groom" and "groomsman". Thank you, Kiyoko, for creating such beautiful centerpieces and for including extra details that you knew we would love.