Cherry Barc Farm Reviews

Cherry Barc Farm 5
Cherry Barc Farm 6
Cherry Barc Farm 7

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing venue! It was exactly what my now husband and I were looking for. It's close enough to a hotel and town that it's not in the middle of no where but is very secluded. The barn itself is gorgeous and the grounds are an added bonus. A list of recommended vendors is available but you can bring anyone in, which we loved. However, the vendors we used off their page ended up being phenomenal as well! You can bring in a wedding coordinator but there is absolutely no need because Alison is top notch! She's been doing it long enough and knows the ins and outs of her own venue so everything ended up looking amazing and turned out perfect. I didn't have to worry about a thing which made the whole experience unbelievably easy!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Cherry Barc Farm 8
    Cherry Barc Farm 9
    Cherry Barc Farm 10
    Cherry Barc Farm 11

Cherry Barc Farm's reply:

Hi Samantha, Thank you SO much for the glowing review! Being apart of your wedding was such a joy. Your families were a pleasure to chat with and I truly enjoyed having them at the farm. So glad your wedding was everything you envisioned and I'm very happy yo have been apart of it.

Debie · Married on 08/24/2018

As the mother of the bride I was so happy and pleased with all of Alison's help, she was so accommodating, she was very patient especially with the mother and father of the bride asking so many questions. I look one minute and trash bins were full turn around and look the next minute they were empty and I never saw her come in and empty them. I can say enough about Alison and the Cherry Barc Farm I would do my daughters wedding there again in a heart beat.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Cherry Barc Farm's reply:

Thank you Debie! I'm always more than happy to answer any questions from my couples or their family members. I'm glad Sarah's wedding was everything you dreamed of and thank you for choosing Cherry Barc Farm to be apart of it .

Grace · Married on 07/01/2018

Amazing place to book with! I would recommend to anyone :)

Aaron · Married on 06/01/2018

Fabulous experience! We had a Friday Wedding with Alison being our day of coordinator as well. Alison did an excellent job coordinating everything and worked with us to smooth out any kinks prior to the wedding ceremony. Those who attended our wedding loved the venue and everyone had a great time. If you are thinking about an outdoor wedding, I would highly recommend Cherry Barc Farm!

Aaron & Alyse Lanning

Sent on 07/30/2018

Cherry Barc Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an amazing review! We absolutely loved having you and your families at our farm and I enjoyed every second of helping you put your wedding together and being there for you the day of. Enjoy being husband and wife!

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

Cherry Barc Farm treating me and my wedding guests like kings and queens! Alison went above and beyond to ensure our day went off without a hitch! She was attentive and genuinely cared about making us happy and satisfied. I have gotten compliment after compliment about our venue choice. Cherry Barc Farm is simply STUNNING. I would recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Cherry Barc Farm's reply:

Samantha, Thank you so much! This review seriously brought tears to my eyes. Your families were so unbelievably sweet- it really felt like they were my family and I'm so glad that everyone had a good time. Thank you again for choosing us to make your day so special. Enjoy being Mr. and Mrs.! ~Alison

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Perfect venue. Couldn't have had it turn out any better. Alison made it really easy to get things going and was very helpful with any questions I had.

Jeremy · Married on 10/13/2017

Cherry Barc Farms was everything we had hoped to find in a wedding venue. Alison was extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process, as well as the actual day of the wedding. If you're looking for a venue with some great character, I'd highly recommend.

Kristine · Married on 09/29/2017

The owners of the venue were extremely helpful in planning our wedding. The venue is beautiful. Alison helped answered all of my questions and responded very promptly each time I e-mailed her. She set everything up on the day of the wedding per our instructions, and we could not have been happier with how our wedding went. We loved everything about Cherry Barc Farm (and there are goats)!!

Crystal · Married on 09/23/2017

After our tour I knew I would not be able to find a better fit for us then Cherry Barc so we booked right after. On our way home I told my husband that I did not know what I loved more the beautiful barn or it's owner Alison. I was so excited that I had the option to have Alison also be our wedding coordinator. She answered all hundred question I had for her, and she was so easy to get a hold of. The week of the wedding she made sure all of my vendors were on the same page, which was great to have that off my mind. As my wedding coordinator I was able to send her ideas of how I would like my decorations. When myself and my wedding party got to the barn I was blown away with how beautiful the decor turned out! Alison was so tentative to me and my girls while we got ready, it was abnormally hot for September so she made sure we had fans and plenty of water. During my reception we had a few little hiccups with one of my other vendors and Alison made sure everything was taken care of so I do not have to even think about it. We have received so many compliments about house beautiful our wedding was and how friendly Alison was to all of our guests. I can not say enough good things about Cherry Barc Farm and Alison.

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2017

We are very happy with our experience at Cherry Barc Farm. Alison was extremely friendly and professional, and was very prompt in answering all of my questions via email. She set up an additional table for us the morning of after a guest count change, and she even let us borrow some tablecloths because the caterer forgot to bring the ones we rented from them. We had a wonderful time at the farm and received alot of good feedback about how beautiful the grounds were. And everyone loved the animals! We would absolutely recommend Alison and Cherry Barc Farm for your wedding!

Corinne · Married on 09/03/2017

Cherry Barc Farm was the first and only venue we toured for our wedding! It is so beautiful we fell in love with the place right away. Alison Barc, one of the owners of the property, is extremely flexible, professional, detail-oriented, and gave us great advice every step of the way while planning. They let you bring in your own vendors, so it's possible to control costs and personalize every detail of your event. We also hired Alison to help out the day of the wedding. She went WAY above and beyond. With very little direction (we didn't know what help we would need at the start of the day) she did everything from greeting guests, cleaning up throughout the day, going on a beer run, and even replenishing the bartender's simple syrup with local honey.
    On top of all of this, we found the venue to be very affordable, and Alison is very upfront and transparent about pricing.

Daniel · Married on 09/03/2017

Corinne and I married in September, 2017 and couldn't have been more impressed with Alison and Cherry Barc Farms. What an amazing venue and vendor. Alison in extremely flexible with her property and responsive--she answered our frequent emails within 24 hours every time. You can tell that she loves and cares about her business. I'd recommend hiring her for the day of the event to help out. At one point, we ran out of alcohol, and Alison quickly ran to Meijer to pick up more. Our wedding was more beautiful than we could have imagined, and it was in large part because of Cherry Barc Farms. This review is long overdue.

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Cherry Barc Farm 12
    Cherry Barc Farm 13
    Cherry Barc Farm 14
    Cherry Barc Farm 15
    Cherry Barc Farm 16
    Cherry Barc Farm 17

Cherry Barc Farm's reply:

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! Your wedding was absolutely GORGEOUS and I'm so happy that you were happy with our farm and services. I hope you and Corinne are enjoying the married life!! Alison

Aleasha · Married on 09/01/2017

Alison was incredibly helpful and kind along the way. There are so many good things I could say about her and this venue but not enough space to do so. I am so happy we booked this venue with this particular woman everything was perfect!

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Alison is amazing to work with! The grounds are gorgeous! So many options to decorate! My wedding was absolutely amazing and I wouldn't trade my venue decision for anything !

A · Married on 08/25/2017

Just stop looking now, this place is the best you are going to find. Seriously, the number one question we got from all of our guests was "How did you FIND this place?!?!" Everyone loved the vibe and the atmosphere, and since the policies on vendors are so flexible you can really turn it into whatever you want, from upscale elegant to backyard barbecue and anywhere in between. Alison was amazing and if we were going to do it again we would probably just use her as our wedding planner as well, since she was so incredibly helpful and chill; we ended up hiring her to help decorate and it was one of our best decisions. The property is just amazing, secluded without being a million mile drive away, rustic with modern conveniences (like nice bathrooms) and there's so many ways for guests to have fun (the goats and pigs were a hit, and there's room for lawn games) Overall 5 stars, this is such a great value and truly one of the best places you can choose.

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

We could not have had a more perfect day thanks to Alison and the beautiful Cherry Barc Farm! The property is stunning, so well taken care of. Alison's passion for her craft can be seen in how beautiful this venue is. We knew the moment we walked into the barn that that is where we were meant to be married. With the help of Alison's talent, our day went off without a flaw. We can't stop bragging about how perfect the day was. Already looking for any excuse to have a huge party to use this venue again! Thank you Alison and Cherry Barc Farm for making our fairy tale wedding a reality!

Chastitie · Married on 07/28/2017

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience at Cherry Barc Farm. Alison always responded quickly to our questions. We couldn't have picked a better venue. Thank you Cherry Barc for allowing us to spend our special day with you.
    Joel and Chastitie Mitchell

Josh · Married on 07/21/2017

Alison is an absolute joy to work with! She is very friendly and passionate about weddings and does everything possible to make your wedding as special as possible! She went above and beyond our expectations. She always answered our texts, calls, and emails rapidly! The venue is absolutely beautiful and makes you feel welcome and at home.

Andrew · Married on 07/08/2017

My wife and I were married at Cherry Barc Farm this July and couldn't of asked for a better venue. From the start we were in good hands with the venue owner Allison. I can highly recommended taking a trip to view the premise of the barn, once you pull up to the driveway you will instantly fall in love with the venue.

Hannah · Married on 06/25/2017

Alison and her husband were AMAZING!! They did all the running around the day of my wedding. Alison gave me her phone number to text her any questions that I had during my planning and was open to have us come over with anyone before the ceremony to view the venue. The barn was already decorated with beautiful lights. The whole venue and owners as a whole I would give 10/10 rating. I would chose this venue over and over again.

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

We would like to thank Alison Barc at Cherry Barc Farm for making our wedding day special and memorable. We had so many people tell us that this was one of the best weddings they have ever been to and that the Farm was simply amazing! The venue gave us so much flexibility to do things our way, and choose our vendors. Even though we decided to go with many that were recommended, everything worked together seamlessly and lived up to our expectations! Thanks again Cherry Barc for making our wedding dream come true. It was everything we were looking for and more. If we could do it all over again we would. We also hired Alison for her day of services, and it was the best decision we made!!! She was so professional, flexible, affordable, and she was just a pleasure to work with. It was easy to see how much she cares about what she does. She anticipated everything and was constantly moving about handling the little things so we could enjoy family and friends. We could not have enjoyed the night as much as we did without her assistance.

Katlynn · Married on 06/18/2017

Beautiful farm, very friendly staff! Alison was always reachable for any questions. All my guests were just in love with this venue. We were so blessed to be able to get this venue only months before our wedding. And the price????? CRAZY cheap compared to similar venues. Could not say enough good things about this farm. Only downside of a Sunday wedding - last choice for rehearsal, no pre-day set up. Couldn't be in the grounds until 9am. But that is nothing Alison had any control over. Overall, I would suggest this venue to everyone!

Sara · Married on 06/17/2017

The farm is such a beautiful venue. Alison is so helpful with everything that you need. She is great!! I would not have changed anything about my wedding day. Thankfully the rain did hold off but having the ceremony inside or out is just beautiful. I would recommend them to everyone who wants to have a barn/farm wedding.

Maddison · Married on 06/11/2017

We had a phenomanal experience with cherry barc farm, and working with alison! Everything was handled so professionaly and done with care! She took her time to answer question and help in any way possible!