Cherokee Creek Farm Reviews

Cherokee Creek Farm 6
Cherokee Creek Farm 7

Tru Bui · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful and historical ❤

I had my engagement photos taken at this venue. The place has beautiful backdrops, perfect for the ceremony. What makes it more awesome is the historical story behind it. The place is located not too far from downtown Jonesborough. Also, there are plenty of parking spots. Highly recommended

Sent on 07/08/2019

Averi Whitman · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful venue, accommodating host

We loved having our wedding at Cherokee Creek Farms! Since we were one of the first weddings at the venue, there were obviously some hiccups- but the owner and her team were gracious and accommodating and made our experience magical. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful, historical venue

My husband and I were one of the first weddings held at Cherokee Creek Farm. I fell in love with the history and aesthetic of the venue. The old house was built in 1801 and Angie and her team have done an amazing job renovating the space. It's Southern and charming, and the space can shift between a true farm wedding or a charming garden style (they also have a barn). There were a few things that weren't done on time because it was a brand new venue, but the CCF team worked with us to make sure everything went off without a hitch.

The day of both the full wedding party had plenty of separate space to get ready and hang out together before the ceremony. With their full renovations, eveyrone weill be able to spend the night, too. It's a great venue for even these few reasons!

The day of was stunning. We got married in front of the fountain with a beautiful green treeline behind us. We held everything outside and the weather miraculously agreed with us. We had cotton candy and funnel cake and delicious catering. We received so many compliments on the wedding and the venue choice. Angie and her team have a killer location on their hands and I can't wait to see how it evolves!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Abby · Married on 05/10/2019

Just do it if you are thinking about it!!

We had our May 10th wedding here and it was perfect. Cherokee Creek Farm worked so hard to create a romantic and minimal wedding with us, and they succeeded beautifully. Everything from the rustic farmhouse to the tables to the event planning was so coordinated the day of, we actually could not have asked for a better or more perfect day. If you are looking for a venue to hold a historic, garden, or countryside wedding- this venue is for you. They worked with us from the beginning with both our budget and vision, and pulled off a fantastic wedding that we get to remember for the rest of our lives. The vendor team they used were absolutely top notch, and everyone was so generous and genuine in their coordination of the day. We are so thankful for CCF and the amazing work they put in for the wedding. I would absolutely recommend this place as a venue for any special event!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Cherokee Creek Farm 8
    Cherokee Creek Farm 9
    Cherokee Creek Farm 10
    Cherokee Creek Farm 11
    Cherokee Creek Farm 12

Lexi · Married on 08/17/2018

My bridal party and I had the honor to be part of Cherokee Creek Farm for wedding prep and a bridal brunch on the day of my wedding. It was nothing short of perfect. Angie and the Cherokee Creek Family were so helpful and generous, making the day even more special and memorable! So many beautiful ceremony and reception sites, the most beautiful restored home, and gorgeous TN scenery.

Sent on 09/12/2018