Cherokee Conference Center Reviews

Cherokee Conference Center 1
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Wells · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing venue and staff!

Venue is amazing! We loved the newly built spacious ballroom, atrium with plenty of comfy couches for guests and the patio area with tables and chair. It was great to have the extra space for everyone, especially the outside area since it was so nice that day. The fire pit table is a very nice touch! Also plenty of parking! Staff was amazing, Lorrie is one in a million! She was so accommodating and made sure everything was perfect for our event. I've worked with so many conference center managers, she was by far the sweetest and hardest working one I have dealt with. Christi our caterer was sensational, and all the staff was just so helpful. Love this place and will be back!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Cherokee Conference Center 2

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding reception at the CCC yesterday and I cant say enough how pleased we are with the venue, Lorrie, and Ron. They are amazing to work with and they include so much with the base rental price. We had so much fun and are really glad we chose this location for our party.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Tripp · Married on 06/02/2017

We had our son's rehearsal dinner at the CCC. We were very pleased with Ron and Lorrie. They went over beyond the call of duty in making it a special event. We would highly recommend the CCC.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kathryn · Married on 02/17/2013

Lorrie did a great job of guiding us through the process of preparing to have our non-traditional wedding in a unique part of that center (the lobby). Her expertise was invaluable as we had a very short period of time to plan. We also had a limited budget that we wanted to stick to. She helped us to stay on target and to keep focused on our priorities. She and her husband helped to make our day perfect.

Sent on 03/16/2013
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 12/29/2012

Everyone was Awesome!!! They exceeded all our expectations and truly provided the wedding of our dreams!!! Very professional and courteous !

Sent on 01/05/2013

Cherokee Conference Center's reply:

Katie (and Ryan): Hope you are having the best time ever on your honeymoon! We loved working with you and your mom. Your family and friends really love you two as there was such a special feeling in the ballroom all evening. Please stay in touch:) And Ryan, thank you for your service to our great country. Our entire team was so proud to be a part of your wedding.

KatieBeth · Married on 08/27/2016

Great venue, Lorrie was so willing to work with me on everything and guide me through the process. She was great about answering questions as soon as she could. I really enjoyed working with her, and the venue has a lot of decor items you can use (so you don't have to buy them). Great job.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Cherokee Conference Center's reply:

Katie Beth,
    Thank you so much for your review. I'm so happy to have been able to work with you and Jeff. You had a beautiful wedding surrounded by so many caring friends and loving family. I wish you all the best for the future with your move and all of your new adventures! Sending my love to you both! Lorrie