Cherished Vows Reviews

Cherished Vows View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
    Maya V. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved working with Anna!

We loved working with Anna! She guided us through all the steps of getting our marriage license. She even made our appointment with the county clerk for us. She really made things go smoothly! Anna was warm and fun to work with. She was very genuine and made us feel comfortable. Our vows she wrote for us were amazing! It felt like she had known us forever. She performed our ceremony beautifully. Perfect
    for our intimate ceremony. We would definitely highly recommend Anna!
    Christina L. Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond Amazing!

I contacted Anna at the last minute after deciding I didn’t want to use our friend to marry us. Even with it being super close to the wedding date, she said she was available which was such a relief! I wanted an officiant to marry us who was professional, caring, nice, and who new what they were doing. Anna was that and much more! Such a sweet person and offered help for anything I needed for my wedding. She did a wonderful job on the wedding day; our ceremony went flawlessly. Cannot thank her enough for the time she put into writing our ceremony and making such an important moment in our lives so perfect. Thank you, Anna!

Cherished Vows's reply:

Thank you so much! It was absolutely my pleasure. You guys are so in love. It’s nice to see a couple like you getting off to such a great start. 💕
    Sky Married on 08/30/2021

Anna Macanas Wedding Review

Anna Macanas did a wonderful job with our wedding. I was very happy with the way she wrote our vows and made them special to us as individuals and as a couple.

Cherished Vows's reply:

It was my pleasure 💛 So blessed to be part of your day! You looked beautiful! So nice to meet Christian. Keep in touch you guys:)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Corinnaq Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing person

My hubby and I are so thankful She had so much patience with us Anna recommended a beautiful spot by the lake are wedding pictures came out so beautiful thanks Anna for making are special day extra special

Cherished Vows's reply:

I’m so glad it was such a wonderful day! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of it and thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. I really enjoyed your ceremony. It felt so comfortable and happy. I’m glad we were blessed with good weather that day lol. God is good! Congratulations, May you will have a life filled with love and joy!
    Katie P. Married on 11/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't ask for a better Officiant for our special day!!

We feel so fortunate to have had Cherished Vows officiate at our wedding! I was SOO nervous about having to say my vows in front of everybody but Anna made us feel so comfortable and made it very easy to get through. She was organized, on-time and very detailed oriented. She far surpassed my expectations by delivering a perfect ceremony and executing it flawlessly! The ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful and were truly personalized to our journey. Couldn't recommend more!

Cherished Vows's reply:

Aaww Thank you so much! I’m glad you had such a good experience. I thought you both did great! If you were nervous no one could tell . I felt you both spoke your vows from your heart. It was really beautiful. Congratulations and many happy adventures to you both!