Cherished Memories Wedding DJ Services Reviews

98 Reviews for Cherished Memories Wedding DJ Services

1 User photo

Cherished Memories Wedding DJ Services 1

Kaitlyn Obuchowski · Married on 11/02/2019

Great choice for a wedding dj and photographer

We had our wedding music, engagement pictures, and wedding photography done by them and they were absolutely amazing!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Dakota

Dakota · Married on 09/22/2019

Fultz October 5th 2019 Wedding in Fontana, NC

Don was friendly, considerate, and on top of things! He went out of his way to make sure we were hydrated and had a beautiful set up. While things were were kind of hectic as weddings can go - family members with questions, people pulling you every which way, trying to get ready - he made things smooth out and stay on schedule. It was a relief and he made the reception fun for everyone! He kept the music choices broad for everyone and still played music we requested. Operations were flexible and so easy going. We recommend him!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Jakob

Jakob · Married on 09/21/2019

Townsend Wedding

DJ Don was amazing. He really knows how to make it a night to remember. He was really great at making sure everything was right up to the final moment. DJ Don is not only a DJ but a great addition to any event you have going on. Definitely will use DJ Don again in the future. If you dont use this service, you are missing out.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 09/12/2019

Wedding of our dreams

DJ Don you brought so much to our big day! The ceremony music was perfection! And even though our wedding was very early in the morning and very time consumed you came and went above and beyond as our DJ! We loved how you interacted with the guest from the time they arrived by, grabbing drinks, snapping pictures and making sure at times
    the guest knew where to be. You never missed a step! We also appreciate how you always came to my husband or me to make sure we were ready for the next part of our reception to go on. Y’all! DJ Don is your guy if you are looking for the utter most professionalism, patients, and respect for your guest and yourselves. He will be there through out the whole process leading up to your big day! Questions about his services or you have bumps in the road? He is going to work this out with you and give the best experience possible! Y’all! DJ Don is your guy if you want a DJ that plays the best music and keeps your crowd on their feet! And lastly, y’all! DJ Don is your man if you want a DJ that will go beyond his job just to make your day the best it can possibly be ! Thanks Don! You will forever be highly recommend in our book ! We love you! Keep being amazing 🎉💃🕺🏻

Sent on 09/22/2019

Jeffery Wallace · Married on 07/06/2019

DJ Don is the man!🙌🏼

DJ Don has got to be the best at what he does, his professionalism was above and beyond what I was prepared for! I would recommend DJ Don to anybody getting ready to jump the broom... Awesome experience!🙌🏼

Sent on 07/12/2019

Amanda Ramirez · Married on 07/04/2019

He was very social with guest!

He was on point with everything I expected! Well worth our $

Sent on 07/08/2019

Hali · Married on 10/20/2018

Don was extremely professional & always reachable. He made sure I was happy the entire evening! Even continuously making sure I didn’t need anything to drink and that I was getting everything I wanted! He definitely knew what he was doing, and he got guests up and dancing in no time!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Great DJ! Got a million compliments on the songs payed before the wedding, and The ceremony music was flawless! Also, catered to me to ask if I needed anything like a drink or food after the ceremony. He followed any request that we made and even helped bring food out when we started running low! Not only was in service great but he played great music too and we had a blast!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Peatl · event on: 08/02/2018

DJ Don was most accommodating and did everything possible to make our at-home party festive and memorable. Because of him, it appeared that our family and friends all had a fun time!

Sent on 08/04/2018

April · Married on 07/07/2018

Great professional DJ! Would recommend over again!

Sent on 07/18/2018

John · Married on 06/13/2018

On point the entire time. Precise, professional, presentable. Managed the timeline well, website and requests were easy, regular check-ins leading up to the date, coordinated on his own with other vendors. Fairly priced

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jorja · Married on 06/09/2018

He was amazing! His team and him did such a good job at my wedding. He always messaged me back when I had questions too! I will definitely use him again for my next event!

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 05/26/2018

Very responsive

Kept in touch constantly before the wedding, very nice and professional!

Sent on 06/03/2019

April · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Don did a Fantastic Job at this past weekend's wedding on 5/5/18 at Twin Cedar Farm in Rockford! All the guests had a blast. Wevlook forward to seeing you again.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Chase · Married on 04/30/2018

We had a great experience with DJ Don! He came and was the DJ for our fraternity event and everyone there had a blast.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Don did an amazing job at my wedding! The guests and I had an awesome time dancing the night away. He was able to play requests, and his selection of songs was great! DJ Don also did a great job announcing all of our events. He kept the wedding going smoothly, and his interactions with the crowd made the night so much fun. He was professional and helpful the entire time, and I have no complaints! I am very glad I hired him to be my wedding dj!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Anita · event on: 12/04/2017

We used the DJ services for a Retirement Party and it was more than we could have hoped for. Our retiree still talks about how her party was the best! I would recommend this DJ for any event. He is that great!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/28/2017

Fantastic! DJ Don and his assistant, Maria, were wonderful at my wedding this past weekend! They were professional, timely, accommodating, and flexible. DJ Don did a wonderful job with my ceremony music, despite having to work with a rainy outdoor ceremony and his computer updating right as the ceremony was set to begin. He was flexible and kept the ball rolling! During the reception, he was a wonderful emcee and kept everyone having fun the whole night! He made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it to be. He ran my guests bigger requests by me before playing them, and made suggestions on how to keep the guests entertained as he saw the evening develop. He made sure the evening was perfect and I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a good deal on a great DJ.

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/01/2017

Thank you so much for your services provided at our wedding! I really appreciate you going above and beyond with making the bridal party entrance amazing! I know it was a lot of extra work to ch age things at the last minute but I loved how everyone had their own song as they were introduced! I had so many people say they have never been to wedding were so many people danced at one time!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Savanna · Married on 09/16/2017

Don did an excellent job as our dj for my daughters wedding this past weekend.He was very energetic and got the guest up and moving. Everyone is telling us what a great time they had dancing.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Deanna · Married on 07/08/2017

Hey everyone..I just gave my parents a 50th wedding anniversary celebration on July8th, 2017. I used Don as the DJ. He was amazing! He was very patient with me during the whole process. He was very attentive and the whole evening was fabulous! He aims to please..you wont go wrong by choosing him as your dj at your next event!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Kate · Married on 07/02/2017

You guys, Don was literally the PERFECT wedding DJ! I do not know that I can even say enough good things about our experience. Don was professional, but also charismatic and new how to help us really get the party going! I have had person after person ask for his contact and it is easy to see why.
    xoxo

Sent on 07/05/2017

Shane · event on: 06/09/2017

Excellent service, easy to work with!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Christin · Married on 06/04/2017

Dj Don just hosted my wedding on Saturday 7.1.17 and was a hit! He was very responsive and patient with me from the start! He always answered the phone when I called him leading up to the wedding. He brought us bottled water right after the ceremony and kept the party going cuing everyone for speeches and dances. He even took an amazing photo of our ceremony and just sent it to me as a gift! Hire him, tell him what you want and have the perfect day!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Christy · Married on 06/03/2017

I really liked that Dj don offers packages. We was able to get Dj services, photography, lighting, and a photo booth at a affordable price. He was awesome and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/05/2017