Cherie Callaway Photography Reviews

7 | Garland, TX

7 Reviews for Cherie Callaway Photography

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2013

Cherie was a wonderful photographer to work with! She had tons of fun ideas and listened to anything I had in mind or wanted as well. She was very fun to be around. During the wedding it was as if she wasn't even there. The sneak peaks I have seen so far have been AMAZING and I cannot wait to see the rest of them. With her package we also got another shoot, we did a day after and it was tons of fun. I would recommend Cherie to anybody!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Dana · Married on 07/14/2012

Cherie was fabulous! My daughter and I knew from the moment we met her, that she was the perfect choice. She was so easy-going, accommodating, creative and fun, but at the same time very professional. We recently received our photos and they are awesome! We highly recommend Cherie Callaway Photography.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Amy · Married on 07/14/2012

Cherie was the best decision we could have made for photography for our wedding. She was great to work with and the pictures are more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would recommened her to any one looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2012

One of the best decisions my husband and I made while planning our wedding was choosing Cherie Callaway as our photographer. She is amazingly talented and produces photographs that are nothing short of the best quality. Cherie is so creative and easy to work with, we really enjoyed our time working with her and highly recommend her for all brides to be!!

Sent on 07/12/2012

lauren · Married on 06/11/2010

Cherie was wonderful to work with and really took the time to listen to our requests of what we wanted and expected from the wedding day. Our pictures turned out wonderful and I will cherish them for years and years to come.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Mary · Married on 05/09/2009

Cherie did an AMAZING job on my engagment, Bridals and our wedding photos. Thanks to Cherie's photos my husband, family and children have memories that will last forever!

Sent on 07/16/2011

Natalie · Married on 04/25/2009

Cherie was very easy to work with. She did our engagement photos as well as bridals. She was creative adn quick. She had everything planned out and thought of. (She brought sheets so i could sit down in my dress and not get it dirty, a broom to sweep stuff out of the pictures, etc.) SHe took a variety of photos and I had tons to choose from. Her directions were clear and easy to follow and she listened to my ideas adn incorperated them into the most beautiful pictures. We got a million compliments on our photos at the wedding and everytime I see one around my house I smile.
    Thank you so much!! I hope to use Cherie for any future events we may have!

Sent on 10/14/2009