Chelsie Rodden Hair Reviews

Chelsie Rodden Hair 3
Chelsie Rodden Hair 4
Chelsie Rodden Hair 5

Kristina · Married on 08/25/2018

Chelsie was amazing to work with! She is so very talented and such a pleasure to be around. I loved my bridal look and all of my bridesmaids were very happy with their styles as well. Thanks for everything Chelsie!!

Chelsie Rodden Hair 6
    Chelsie Rodden Hair 7
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/10/2018

Let me just start off by saying Chelsie is extremely professional. She took about 2 hours doing my trial hair, getting it just right, so that it would be perfect on the day of the wedding. She showed up early so that we can start on time and later, even when we were behind schedule because of my makeup artist, she managed to finish my hair on time and even better than compared to the trial. There may not be a lot of reviews on wedding wire yet, but I really could not have asked for a better hair stylist. She made me feel so beautiful and everyone was complimenting me on my hair.

Chelsie Rodden Hair 8

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Chelsie was an absolute pleasure to work with and has such amazing talent!!! Chelsie truly has a gift with styling hair and I was so happy with her work on my wedding day. She is easy-going and so wonderful to be around. She and her assistant were able to successfully (and beautifully) style myself and all 12 of my bridesmaids (plus moms and another family member) with time to spare. Everyone commented on how beautiful they felt and how great it was having Chelsie around as we were all getting ready.

I truly feel lucky to have had Chelsie style my hair for my big day and cannot thank her enough!!! Best of the BEST!

Shana · Married on 12/30/2017

I would highly recommend Chelsie and her team!

Chelsie was on time and made sure the entire wedding party was on track and happy with their hair. I made a minor change to what I wanted the day of and she did it perfectly. I was so happy with the results and so were all of my bridesmaids.

If I had my pictures already I would post them :)

taylor · Married on 10/06/2017

Chelsie was prepared, ontime and did an excellent job with my hair and makeup. We will be using her in the future.

Kaile · Married on 07/29/2017

Chelsie was an absolute dream to work with. I had the hardest time finding a stylist and my makeup artist suggested I give Chelsie a call. When she did my test look, I knew she was the one! The day of the wedding she arrived early and flowed with the typical little delays in getting ready like a pro. Most importantly, she's a hair wizard! She made my hair look incredible and my updo stayed put ALL NIGHT. I highly recommend Chelsie for any special event you have!

Jenice · Married on 03/09/2012

Chelsie is amazing. I brought in a photograph depicting the style I wanted for my wedding hairstyle. She met with me before my wedding to practice with my hair and the day of my wedding. Both styles were perfect, and that says a lot because my naturally curly hair can be difficult to manage.

Chelsie Rodden Hair 9