21 Reviews for Chelsie Hosmer Photography

21 Chelsie Hosmer Photography Reviews

Chelsie was wonderful! Very professional and was able to capture beautiful moments.

Profile Picture Kelsi, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsie is such a talented photographer, she did our engagement photos and our entire wedding. She is very professional and organized, everything was perfect! We are so pleased with our the number of photos, the quality was excellent and we would highly recommend Chelsie as a photographer.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/19/16, 1 Review

Chelsie saved the day!
My husband and I got married after being engaged for only a month and a half. We had a tight budget and not a lot of time but Chelsie was like the Wonder Woman of photography and helped us out so much.
Our photos are AMAZING and she worked in a very timely manner so we had plenty of time to enjoy the festivities.

Profile Picture Trisha, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had Chelsie and her assistant take both our engagement and wedding photos. Our overall experience was fantastic. Chelsie was very professional, fun to work with and our photos were amazing. I highly recommend her- she is phenomenal :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not say enough good things about Chelsie. She kept my day organized and accommodated all my needs. She found the perfect location for photos. We are very pleased with our engagement and wedding photos. I am very OCD and she allowed me to hand off everything to her to handle. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be and when they needed to be there.

Profile Picture ann, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love my pictures from my wedding so much! they all turned out amazing! I recommend Chelsie Hosmer Photography!

Profile Picture christa, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chelsie was so great to work with. she has a very good artistic eye and our pictures turned out beautiful. I got a little flustered that we were a little bit behind schedule due to the ceremony running over but Chelsie calmed me down and assured me that we would get all of the pictures I wanted and still make it to the reception at a reasonable time. She made sure the day ran smoothly, on time, and that we got the pictures we wanted.

Profile Picture Angela , 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chelsie was an amazing photographer! She was very easy to work with, took high quality pictures, and returned all of our pictures very quickly. I would definitely recommend her, as I will also be returning to her the next time I need a photographer.

Profile Picture Meranda, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsie is a true professional and was a pleasure to work with. She was very respectful and was always one step ahead when working with us and our families before and during our wedding & reception. Our photos turned out great and she also did a fantastic job on our engagement photos last fall. We would highly recommend Chelsie Hosmer Photography as we will likely use her again in the future.

Profile Picture Jen, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chelsie was amazing! She did such a good job keeping on schedule and capturing all the special moments. The photos are amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot even express how well Chelsie did! We met several times to make sure everything was in place and how my husband and I wanted things. She was organized, communicated with us all the time, and was very flexible. The day of the wedding went so smooth and the pictures turned out amazing! The quality of work goes above and beyond any price you could pay to capture your beautiful day!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Chelsie. The wedding and engagement photos all turned out amazing. We will continue to go to Chelsie for future family portraits.

Profile Picture User4533315, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Super fun to work with! Photos turned out beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsie is an amazing photographer and wonderful to work with. She is very professional and gets the job done!! Our engagement and wedding photos are phenomenal!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsie took great pictures that we have gotten compliments on from everyone. She is also very smooth about getting all the details and pictures in a quickly matter for your big day!

Profile Picture Leslee, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsie did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures!!! I highly recommend her and look forward to her doing our family pictures for years to come!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chelsie was so helpful through every step of our wedding planning! She had lots of great ideas to make our day run smoothly. Our pictures are phenomenal and we would not hesitate to recommend Chelsie to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Chelsie!!! She is a blast but most importantly produced absolutely amazing photos for us to keep for a lifetime!

Profile Picture User5395706, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just being "open mind" on some news things. Also, tell the photographer what or where you would like to go/do instead of just saying " oh, we don't mind, where ever you want to go"

Profile Picture Gracie, 1/7/17, 1 Review
3.0

It may come down to just a difference in style, but I truly feel that for the amount that we paid for the photos that they should have been better quality. The lighting was so harsh and glaring and she did very little to edit the photos. Truthfully, I prefer the pictures my friends and family took on their phones more. The lighting she used was so unflattering it exposed and accentuated every flaw. There are a few photos that I think turned out amazing, and I appreciate them, but the vast majority I am unhappy with. :(

View Vendor Response