Chelsie Hosmer Photography Reviews

Chelsie Hosmer Photography 6
Chelsie Hosmer Photography 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Haaser · Married on 09/14/2019

Professional and personal experience!

We met with Chelsie and from the first few minutes of meeting her, we knew she would be the photographer we were looking for. Her studio was amazing and she took the time to walk through each part of our day to make sure we were set up for all of our wants and needs! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Rileigh · Married on 08/24/2019

Chelsie is amazing!!!

I would recommend Chelsie to anyone! Not only Is her personality great but she is so easy to work with. Her pictures are AMAZING and she made my wedding look and feel like an absolute fairy tale!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Chelsie Hosmer Photography 12
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ebersole · Married on 07/20/2019

Very professional and easy to work with. Pictures are amazing and she is very talented!

Chelsie is amazing at what she does! She takes amazing photos and we love all of the pictures that we have.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Gabbie Foltz · Married on 06/21/2019

Great experience!

I couldn’t have asked for a better person to photograph my wedding! Chelsie was so nice and comfortable to be around and the pictures turned out amazing!! I highly recommend Chelsie!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Chelsie Hosmer Photography 18
    Chelsie Hosmer Photography 19
    Chelsie Hosmer Photography 20

Krista Miller · Married on 06/15/2019

It was the best experience ever! It couldn’t have gone any better

Chelsie did such an amazing job and I would suggest her to everyone.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Our experience was amazing!

Our experience with Chelsie was amazing. She is very down to earth and takes the time to get to know you. Our engagement pictures turned out beautiful, we love them! She is a very talented dedicated photographer. We just got our wedding pictures back and they are absolutely perfect! I would recommend Chelsie Hosmer Photography to anyone looking for someone that does a spectacular job!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Chelsie Hosmer Photography 21

Emily · Married on 05/18/2018

Chelsie did a great job on our wedding photos. She was very personable, met with us a few times throughout the process to make sure she knew what we wanted, and was extremely open to our preferences and our vision of our wedding day. My husband and I have multiple times commented on how organized she is. With only 4 months to plan a wedding, I felt good having my pictures in good hands. I wouldn't have changed anything!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Chelsie and her assistant Hailey were absolutely incredible. Our wedding photos were breathtaking and I couldn't have asked for better organization, commitment, and dedication to making my wedding day a dream come true. 100% recommend Chelsie Hosmer Photography for your big day.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kelsi · Married on 06/10/2017

Chelsie was wonderful! Very professional and was able to capture beautiful moments.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

Chelsie is such a talented photographer, she did our engagement photos and our entire wedding. She is very professional and organized, everything was perfect! We are so pleased with our the number of photos, the quality was excellent and we would highly recommend Chelsie as a photographer.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Trisha · Married on 09/17/2016

Chelsie saved the day!
    My husband and I got married after being engaged for only a month and a half. We had a tight budget and not a lot of time but Chelsie was like the Wonder Woman of photography and helped us out so much.
    Our photos are AMAZING and she worked in a very timely manner so we had plenty of time to enjoy the festivities.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2016

We had Chelsie and her assistant take both our engagement and wedding photos. Our overall experience was fantastic. Chelsie was very professional, fun to work with and our photos were amazing. I highly recommend her- she is phenomenal :)

Sent on 08/29/2016

ann · Married on 06/18/2016

I can not say enough good things about Chelsie. She kept my day organized and accommodated all my needs. She found the perfect location for photos. We are very pleased with our engagement and wedding photos. I am very OCD and she allowed me to hand off everything to her to handle. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be and when they needed to be there.

Sent on 07/06/2016

christa · Married on 05/14/2016

I love my pictures from my wedding so much! they all turned out amazing! I recommend Chelsie Hosmer Photography!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Angela · Married on 08/22/2015

Chelsie was so great to work with. she has a very good artistic eye and our pictures turned out beautiful. I got a little flustered that we were a little bit behind schedule due to the ceremony running over but Chelsie calmed me down and assured me that we would get all of the pictures I wanted and still make it to the reception at a reasonable time. She made sure the day ran smoothly, on time, and that we got the pictures we wanted.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Meranda · Married on 07/11/2015

Chelsie was an amazing photographer! She was very easy to work with, took high quality pictures, and returned all of our pictures very quickly. I would definitely recommend her, as I will also be returning to her the next time I need a photographer.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Jen · Married on 06/06/2015

Chelsie is a true professional and was a pleasure to work with. She was very respectful and was always one step ahead when working with us and our families before and during our wedding & reception. Our photos turned out great and she also did a fantastic job on our engagement photos last fall. We would highly recommend Chelsie Hosmer Photography as we will likely use her again in the future.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Alexis · Married on 05/16/2015

Chelsie was amazing! She did such a good job keeping on schedule and capturing all the special moments. The photos are amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Megan · Married on 05/09/2015

I cannot even express how well Chelsie did! We met several times to make sure everything was in place and how my husband and I wanted things. She was organized, communicated with us all the time, and was very flexible. The day of the wedding went so smooth and the pictures turned out amazing! The quality of work goes above and beyond any price you could pay to capture your beautiful day!

Sent on 05/22/2015

I loved working with Chelsie. The wedding and engagement photos all turned out amazing. We will continue to go to Chelsie for future family portraits.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/06/2014

Super fun to work with! Photos turned out beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Laura · Married on 08/23/2014

Chelsie is an amazing photographer and wonderful to work with. She is very professional and gets the job done!! Our engagement and wedding photos are phenomenal!!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Leslee · Married on 06/14/2014

Chelsie took great pictures that we have gotten compliments on from everyone. She is also very smooth about getting all the details and pictures in a quickly matter for your big day!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Chelsie did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures!!! I highly recommend her and look forward to her doing our family pictures for years to come!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013