Chelsie Hosmer Photography Reviews

23 | Findlay, OH

23 Reviews for Chelsie Hosmer Photography

23 Chelsie Hosmer Photography Reviews

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Our experience was amazing!

Our experience with Chelsie was amazing. She is very down to earth and takes the time to get to know you. Our engagement pictures turned out beautiful, we love them! She is a very talented dedicated photographer. We just got our wedding pictures back and they are absolutely perfect! I would recommend Chelsie Hosmer Photography to anyone looking for someone that does a spectacular job!

Chelsie Hosmer Photography 1

Emily · Married on 05/18/2018

Chelsie did a great job on our wedding photos. She was very personable, met with us a few times throughout the process to make sure she knew what we wanted, and was extremely open to our preferences and our vision of our wedding day. My husband and I have multiple times commented on how organized she is. With only 4 months to plan a wedding, I felt good having my pictures in good hands. I wouldn't have changed anything!

Kelsi · Married on 06/10/2017

Chelsie was wonderful! Very professional and was able to capture beautiful moments.

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

Chelsie is such a talented photographer, she did our engagement photos and our entire wedding. She is very professional and organized, everything was perfect! We are so pleased with our the number of photos, the quality was excellent and we would highly recommend Chelsie as a photographer.

Trisha · Married on 09/17/2016

Chelsie saved the day!
    My husband and I got married after being engaged for only a month and a half. We had a tight budget and not a lot of time but Chelsie was like the Wonder Woman of photography and helped us out so much.
    Our photos are AMAZING and she worked in a very timely manner so we had plenty of time to enjoy the festivities.

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2016

We had Chelsie and her assistant take both our engagement and wedding photos. Our overall experience was fantastic. Chelsie was very professional, fun to work with and our photos were amazing. I highly recommend her- she is phenomenal :)

ann · Married on 06/18/2016

I can not say enough good things about Chelsie. She kept my day organized and accommodated all my needs. She found the perfect location for photos. We are very pleased with our engagement and wedding photos. I am very OCD and she allowed me to hand off everything to her to handle. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be and when they needed to be there.

christa · Married on 05/14/2016

I love my pictures from my wedding so much! they all turned out amazing! I recommend Chelsie Hosmer Photography!

Angela · Married on 08/22/2015

Chelsie was so great to work with. she has a very good artistic eye and our pictures turned out beautiful. I got a little flustered that we were a little bit behind schedule due to the ceremony running over but Chelsie calmed me down and assured me that we would get all of the pictures I wanted and still make it to the reception at a reasonable time. She made sure the day ran smoothly, on time, and that we got the pictures we wanted.

Meranda · Married on 07/11/2015

Chelsie was an amazing photographer! She was very easy to work with, took high quality pictures, and returned all of our pictures very quickly. I would definitely recommend her, as I will also be returning to her the next time I need a photographer.

Jen · Married on 06/06/2015

Chelsie is a true professional and was a pleasure to work with. She was very respectful and was always one step ahead when working with us and our families before and during our wedding & reception. Our photos turned out great and she also did a fantastic job on our engagement photos last fall. We would highly recommend Chelsie Hosmer Photography as we will likely use her again in the future.

Alexis · Married on 05/16/2015

Chelsie was amazing! She did such a good job keeping on schedule and capturing all the special moments. The photos are amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Megan · Married on 05/09/2015

I cannot even express how well Chelsie did! We met several times to make sure everything was in place and how my husband and I wanted things. She was organized, communicated with us all the time, and was very flexible. The day of the wedding went so smooth and the pictures turned out amazing! The quality of work goes above and beyond any price you could pay to capture your beautiful day!

I loved working with Chelsie. The wedding and engagement photos all turned out amazing. We will continue to go to Chelsie for future family portraits.

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/06/2014

Super fun to work with! Photos turned out beautiful!!!

Laura · Married on 08/23/2014

Chelsie is an amazing photographer and wonderful to work with. She is very professional and gets the job done!! Our engagement and wedding photos are phenomenal!!!

Leslee · Married on 06/14/2014

Chelsie took great pictures that we have gotten compliments on from everyone. She is also very smooth about getting all the details and pictures in a quickly matter for your big day!

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2013

Chelsie did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures!!! I highly recommend her and look forward to her doing our family pictures for years to come!!!

Amber · Married on 07/09/2017

Chelsie was so helpful through every step of our wedding planning! She had lots of great ideas to make our day run smoothly. Our pictures are phenomenal and we would not hesitate to recommend Chelsie to anyone looking for a photographer!

We loved working with Chelsie!!! She is a blast but most importantly produced absolutely amazing photos for us to keep for a lifetime!

Gracie · Married on 01/07/2017

Just being "open mind" on some news things. Also, tell the photographer what or where you would like to go/do instead of just saying " oh, we don't mind, where ever you want to go"

3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0

It may come down to just a difference in style, but I truly feel that for the amount that we paid for the photos that they should have been better quality. The lighting was so harsh and glaring and she did very little to edit the photos. Truthfully, I prefer the pictures my friends and family took on their phones more. The lighting she used was so unflattering it exposed and accentuated every flaw. There are a few photos that I think turned out amazing, and I appreciate them, but the vast majority I am unhappy with. :(

Sent on 10/31/2016

Chelsie Hosmer Photography's reply:

Good morning, it truly saddens me to read this. Please contact the studio at your earliest convenience so we know which wedding/images you are referring to. Warmest regards, Chelsie