Chelsey and Jordan Photography Reviews

Chelsey and Jordan Photography 6
Chelsey and Jordan Photography 7

Shelbey · Married on 10/12/2019

Hire chelsey & jordan!

Hiring Chelsey and Jordan was one of the best decisions we made!! They made us feel so comfortable through the whole process of engagement pics and wedding pics and are so much fun to be around. They are so professional and talented, and my family cant stop raving about how beautiful our pictures are. Also their turn around time is astounding, you'll never find a photographer that gets your pictures back so quickly. Thank you for EVERYTHING, Chelsey & Jordan!!

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 8
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 9
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 10
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 11
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 12
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 13

Linden · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful photos with a fun photog couple!

Chelsey and Jordan did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. They seem to have the whole thing down to a science from the first meeting to your final portfolio. As soon as I met with them, I knew they were the right pick because of their professionalism, emphasis on reliability and timeliness, and the comfort I felt when thinking about working with them on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Chelsey and Jordan not only for their talent and the beautiful photos we now have but also for the positive experience they provide from start to finish.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Blumberg · Married on 07/13/2019

Couldn't ask for better!

Chelsey and Jordan are absolutely fabulous! Not only are their pictures beautiful and natural, but the two of them are professional, organized, and fun! From the second I visited their website, I was hooked. My fiance and I met them for coffee and knew they were a perfect fit for our big day. They offer an engagement session included to get to know our preferences and make us comfortable. Best of all, they are CRAZY AFFORDABLE! The quality of photos and personalized touches you get from this duo are just unbelievable. I will be recommending Chelsey and Jordan to all future couples!

• Bridget

Bridget Herbert · Married on 07/06/2019

They're the best!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with Chelsey and Jordan! Picking the right photographer for your wedding day can make or break the whole day. In our case, we couldn't have imagined our wedding day without them! Their style, professionalism, and talent is equally matched with their friendliness, and insanely supportive personalities. Chelsey literally pinned my veil for me! Neither myself nor my husband thought we would be comfortable in front of a professional camera, but these two made it effortless, and dare I say it, FUN. You will be in such great hands choosing Chelsey and Jordan to document your big day!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 14
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 15
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 16
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 17
  • Chris

Chris Wright · Married on 06/22/2019

Chelsey and Jordan were our favorite wedding vendor!

Chelsey and Jordan were our favorite wedding vendor and we couldn’t have been happier with the results of our photographs. The high quality and professionalism of both Chelsey and Jordan and their product is very impressive and appreciated. In addition, they both were extremely nice, friendly, down to earth and easy to get along with. They kept us laughing and kept the day moving very smoothly; they are a very well oiled machine! Having a happily married photography duo photograph our Big Day added a unique touch that made the experience enjoyable, as posing for hundreds of photographs can become a very daunting process. Having Chelsey photograph the girls and Jordan photograph the guys during the getting ready process added a level of efficiency that all weddings need. Lastly, they made our families feel very comfortable and at ease. Chelsey and Jordan even felt like part of the family, as we got to know them well throughout the year leading up to our wedding. That’s what you want in a wedding photographer and therefore we highly recommend them. We will be recommending them to all of our family, friends and colleagues. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 18

Callie Etzler · Married on 11/03/2018

Chelsey and Jordan will truly help make your wedding day a memory that'll last a lifetime!

Chelsey and Jordan are amazing! They made us feel so comfortable, we had so much fun with them, and the photos we received from them were beyond perfect. They are memories we will cherish for our entire life!

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2018

Amazing photographers!

Chelsey and Jordan are the “it” photographers. The way they capture moments is truly remarkable. I am overwhelmed with gratitude every time I see my engagement and wedding photographs. They are so kind, punctual, and make everyone the photograph comfortable! Definitely recommend them!

• Jessica

Jessica Kobunski · Married on 04/21/2018

Awesome Wedding Photographers!

We had a blast working with Chelsey and Jordan! They covered every detail before our big day (i.e. suggesting some helpful changes to our itinerary in a very professional way) and asked great questions to determine exactly what we were looking for in our wedding photos. The wedding day went so smoothly! Chelsey and Jordan kept everyone on schedule, but had fun in the process. Per their suggestion, we snuck outside toward the end of the night for a picture under the lights, and it ended up being one of our favorite moments (and photos) of the day! We got our pictures back in just over 2 weeks and they all turned out beautifully. We highly recommend Chelsey and Jordan for your wedding!

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Chelsey and Jordan Photography 24
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 25
    Chelsey and Jordan Photography 26

Erica · Married on 09/14/2017

Chelsey and Jordan did the most amazing job capturing our wedding . They were extremely attentive, creative and professional. They helped make our special day PERFECT ! I could not be happier with our pictures and I would recommend them 10/10 :) I will definitely be using them again ....babies ;)

Sent on 05/02/2018