Chelsea's Creative Confections Reviews

Chelsea's Creative Confections 4
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!

The cake was absolutely beautiful, communication was amazing, and her professionalism was out of this world! When planning a wedding hours away from home, it was a delight to find a vendor that was as available, kind, caring, and happy! Our cake far exceeded our expectations, the taste was out of this world, and the decor added such beauty that all guests were talking about!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Chelsea's Creative Confections's reply:

Kelly! I am thrilled you are so pleased and loved working with you. I wish you nothing but the best. Thank you for using me!

Charlotte · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful cake pops and cake!

Chelsea did such an incredible job for our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved the Nutella and red velvet cake pops. She not only delivered them to our venue but spent time setting them up on the displays my mom handmade and made the table look beautiful. On top of it all, she has great pricing and was super flexible with us when we added a last minute 6 inch cake for our cutting.

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Chelsea's Creative Confections 5
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

September 2018 Wedding

They say it's hard to come by a wedding cake that tastes as good as it looks but man Chelsea did just that! Her cake was everything we had dreamed of in terms of design. She absolutely crushed it, with 5 tiers each a different layer and each one tasted like heaven. Our guests devoured it! Chelsea is a dear friend of ours and we are so happy and lucky to include her in our special day. Can't wait to taste it again in a year!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Miranda · Married on 10/14/2017

Chelsea was incredible to work with and we got so many compliments on both our wedding cake, as well as the Groom's cake! She went out of her way to make sure the transportation and delivery went smoothly and we did not have to worry about a thing the day of. Would highly recommend this sweet girl and her amazing cakes to any bride to be!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jonathan · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our wedding at Caboose Farm in October and Chelsea baked our wedding cake and cupcakes. I have known Chelsea for a long time now and knew before I was even engaged that she would be baking my wedding cake :-) Chelsea is a phenomenal baker, going above and beyond to exceed our expectations and provide us with some extremely yummy cupcakes!!!! Thanks Chelsea for baking such amazing cup cakes and we look forward to ordering another cake for our one year anniversary.

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Our cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious! My husband and I are both gluten free and finding a baker who understands the seriousness of a food allergy is not easy, so we were thrilled to get to work with Chelsea. Not only did our cake taste AMAZING (chocolate with peanut butter butter cream frosting), but it legitimately was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. It was everything I wanted and more. I am so, so grateful to have worked with Chelsea and would absolutely recommend Chelsea's Creative Confections to anyone looking for a cake or pastry for any occasion!

Sent on 11/14/2017

COURTNEY · Married on 09/30/2017

Chelsea is absolutely amazing! She made my sister's wedding cake in 2016 which made hiring her for my wedding a no brainer. She met with us one-on-one so we could try flavors and pick exactly what we wanted. She helped us customize our flavor and design, and worked directly with our caterer when delivering the cake on the day of. The display was stunning and the cake and cake pops tasted absolutely amazing. As far as wedding cakes go, Chelsea is the best in the business!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Chelsea's Creative Confections 6
    Chelsea's Creative Confections 7

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2017

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with our wedding cake from Chelsea's Creative Confections. Chelsea was an absolute joy to work with. She is extremely professional and helped guide me with all of my ideas and details. The cake turned out even better than I could have imagined, everyone loved it. It was beautiful and absolutely delicious. Chelsea is amazingly talented and kind and her work clearly reflects these traits. With her outstanding masterpieces, Chelsea proves that she truly puts her heart and soul into her cakes. Thank you so such Chelsea for making our big day even sweeter!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Chelsea's Creative Confections 8

Annelise · Married on 05/07/2017

Chelsea is absolutely incredible at her craft! She is fantastic at taking a vision and making it a reality. We could not have been happier with both our wedding cake and groom's cake! These cakes were just amazing and had all of our wedding guests talking! Not to mention, how delicious they were! We tried many of the flavors that Chelsea has to offer and it was really hard picking but the chocolate peanut butter, lemon with raspberry and spice cake were our faves! Thank you so much, Chelsea, for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2016

Chelsea was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was incredibly responsive to every email and every new idea we threw at her. We ended up going with a small cake topper to cut and 200 cake pops for our wedding guests and both were delicious! Our friends and family could not stop raving about how incredible the cake pops were. The cake topper for my husband and I was equally amazing. Her buttercream frosting is out of this world good! We really cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire process and her product.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

Chelsea was AMAZING to work with!!! When we first met her for the cake tasting, I just knew she was going to be who made our cake. All of her samples were delicious and we had such a hard time choosing 2 flavors because they were all SO GOOD! Chelsea is so affordable, prompt with getting back to any questions I had, and was just overall amazing to work with. I highly recommend Chelsea to anyone thinking of getting their cake made- Our cake turned out gorgeous (even better than I could have ever imagined) and I am SO happy to have gotten to work with her!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Chelsea's Creative Confections's reply:

Nicole, I loved working with you through your wedding cake planning process! I am so happy you loved the turn out of your cake. It matched your beach wedding perfectly. Congratulations to you and your new hubby!!

Katie · Married on 05/21/2016

What can I say about this amazing woman??? Chelsea is a DREAM to work with!! I may be slightly biased as she is one of my best friends but I've gotten a chance to experience her at work and she is truly THE best.

Chelsea has made both my bridal shower cake and my wedding cake (which was 5 layers!!) and both turned out absolutely perfect and left every single guest raving about it! Never in my life have I heard from so many different people that they hated fondant until they had Chelsea's cake.

Her flavor selections and designs are endless. Chelsea will work tirelessly to ensure that your cake, whether for a birthday, shower or wedding, is everything that you've every dreamed of.

I very much recommend working with Chelsea's Creative Confections for all of your events...she is simply a MUST!!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Chelsea's Creative Confections's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! Your cake was so elegant and matched the ambiance of your event perfectly. I was so honored to have the special part in your day of creating your wedding cake!!!

Tiffany · Married on 05/07/2016

We purchased cupcakes for a wedding and everyone loved them! So tasty! She was flexible with the pick up time which was awesome for our busy last minute wedding errands. I will definitely be using her in the future for birthday parties, etc! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Chelsea's Creative Confections's reply:

I am so glad to hear the cupcakes were enjoyed! The flavors you chose were perfect to give your guests variety. Congrats to the happy couple!

Chelsea was very professional and very helpful with the entire process. Very patient as well.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Chelsea's Creative Confections's reply:

I am so glad you enjoyed your wedding cake! It was great working with you designing your beautiful cake :)

Kate · Married on 04/30/2016

I simply cannot say enough for how well our experience went with Chelsea and her company. Chelsea provided my husband and I with samples of cakes on a tight schedule because we were flying in from out of town, and was so responsive to all my questions and concerns about flavors and decorations and especially about getting a dairy free option for guests with allergies. Our cakes were beautiful, she made 3 for us in total. Our 2 tier cutting cake was lemon and so sweet and delicious and decorated in a lacey pattern over metallic silver. our grooms cake was a kettlebell and an Olympic bumper plate crafted to perfection with a PB chocolate filling to die for. we also had a dairy-free version of her best selling vanilla raspberry which I can't even explain the scrumptious flavor, but if you haven't tried it you MUST!

All in all if I lived closer or am in town for more events I will be using Chelsea, hands down, no question. Our experience was flawless.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Chelsea's Creative Confections's reply:

Thank you again for using me for these cakes! I absolutely loved making them and am so glad they were such a big hit at the wedding. You, the venue, and the cakes were absolutely gorgeous and I hope your marriage is as happy as your wedding day!!!

Maria · Married on 12/24/2015

Chelsea made a cake for my sister's bridal shower and it was AMAZING! It held up so well despite the hot and humid summer day and all of the guests LOVED the flavor! She is very flexible and easy to work with - very amazing at what she does and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Chelsea's Creative Confections's reply:

I am so glad the cake went over so well! I loved creating the cake to match the shower decor and have a flavor that blew the crowd away. I love to create beautiful cakes that taste amazing as well. Thanks again for using me!

Aimee · Married on 10/09/2015

Chelsea made my wedding cake - I sent her a couple pictures of what I wanted, and she made the most adorable cake that was exactly what I wanted! She also helped me pick out flavors, which all my guests enjoyed. I would definitely use Chelsea in the future!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Chelsea's Creative Confections's reply:

I am so glad you and all your guests enjoyed the cake! Thanks for using me!

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! Thank you!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Renee · Married on 09/05/2015

After miscommunication, which Chelsea was not to blame, she made my wedding cake for me on short notice. She arrived an hour or so before the florist, and waited patiently with my parents at my venue until the florist arrived. Her professionalism and courteousness were above and beyond. Not only was cake GORGEOUS, it was also DELICIOUS! I couldn't be happier with Chelsea's services.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Maria · event on 08/16/2015

I reached out to Chelsea to design a cake for my sister's bridal shower and she did an EXCELLENT job! It was a really hot day and the cake held together so well. She's very responsive and addressed all questions and concerns I had immediately. She's really great at what she does! Not only did the cake taste amazing, it LOOKED amazing - a lot of times those don't go hand in hand, but with Chelsea's cakes, they do!!! Definitely will buy another cake!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Veronica · Married on 08/08/2015

Chelsea made the wedding cake process so much fun! We tried a wonderful variety of samples and she helped to make the day of the wedding go seamlessly. She is a true professional who I would work with again in a heartbeat. Our wedding cake was exactly how we envisioned and completely delicious!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2015

Chelsea was amazing!! Not only was the cake beautiful but we got so many compliments on how yummy it was! Thanks so much Chelsea!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Chelsea's Creative Confections's reply:

So happy it was enjoyed! Thanks for using me!
  • Z

Zandra · Married on 06/13/2015

Chelsea is very easy to work with and is really good with detail. She provided us with cake and icing samples that made it easy for us to pick the perfect flavors for our wedding cake. Very delicious!

Sent on 06/25/2015

I had always seen beautiful pictures of Chelsea's cakes on her facebook page, so when it came to my wedding cake, I knew she had to make ours. She made a beautiful and tasty cake that went perfectly with the decor of our reception. It was exactly what we asked for, and she was right on time setting it up and delivering it. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Christina · Married on 05/23/2015

Chelsea was amazing from start to finish!!! I provided her with a picture of a cake we wanted and she did a BETTER job than the picture! Not only was it beautiful to look at, it was delicious! I would highly recommend using her as I know we will be keeping her number for future events! Couldn't be happier with the cake! AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/24/2015