Chelsea Schaefer Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Chelsea Schaefer Photography 1

Julia · Married on 11/16/2018

So grateful!

While there are several elements I could highlight about my (and my husband's) experience with Chelsea Schaefer Photography, I specifically want to speak to her flexibility and peaceful spirit. During the months leading up to and on the wedding day, my conversations with Chelsea consistently left me feeling "at ease." Detail-oriented and striving for peace in a season of change, I felt refreshed after my interactions with Chelsea. The photos that she took of our wedding day will forever be precious memories and reminders of a lifelong covenant. Thank you, Chelsea!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Courtney Burdett · Married on 08/11/2018

Cannot say enough good things about her!!!!!

Choosing Chelsea as our wedding photographer was the easiest (and BEST!) decision we made when planning our wedding. She delivered a gallery of stunning images that still make me tear up, but that was just the cherry on top of an amazing experience with her. I knew she was our dream photographer when after taking engagement photos, my husband (who haaates having his picture taken) said, “She made that so easy, I’d actually do it again!” If anyone reading this has a significant other like mine- Chelsea is your girl!!

On the day of the wedding, when we had a mishap with our coordinator, Chelsea quickly stepped up and filled the role of photographer AND wedding coordinator, even though she didn’t have to. She communicated with vendors, kept the bridal party moving (not an easy feat- it was a group of 15+ people), made sure my husband and I had water/alone time/food/snacks/drinks for toasts/etc…, she just overall went above and beyond to make sure the day was seamless for us, and I am so grateful that every detail was in her capable hands. (Did I mention, she did all of this as a brand new mom to a 1 month old?! Super Woman).

Chelsea is someone you want to spend time with. She’s a gifted photographer, your biggest cheerleader, a wealth of wedding resources, and someone you want as your best friend. We are so beyond thankful for you, Chelsea!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Chelsea Schaefer Photography 2

Debbie · Married on 04/21/2018

Where to start? Photography was my top priority during the wedding planning & working with Chelsea was the best decision I ever made (aside from marrying my now husband). If you are looking for a photographer that takes beautiful pictures & is someone you want to spend time with, Chelsea is it! From our initial skype meeting, it felt like we had known Chelsea for years. She was welcoming, caring, and so easy to work with. She is continuously responsive (even now, post wedding) and when we had an excessive amount of questions, she answered each one diligently & respectfully. When we met Chelsea in person at our engagement shoot, it felt like we were hanging out with a friend. She had the perfect balance of giving us direction where needed yet letting us be playful & flow naturally. Our wedding day was no different! Not only did Chelsea make us feel so special, she also was able to keep our large bridal party & family focused. Chelsea & her team were never intrusive yet were able to be every where at the same time. Chelsea captured so many beautiful moments on our wedding day – all the things you miss when you’re the bride & groom – and every time I look back at pictures, it feels like I’m reliving my wedding day all over again. It takes remarkable talent to capture so much emotion in a photograph. We truthfully loved all of our photos & the hardest part was narrowing down our favorites.

Not only was our personal experience amazing, we received so many compliments from our other vendors about Chelsea – her ease & attention to detail, her positive personality & kindness, and willingness to help make our wedding day the best day of our lives. You can tell why Chelsea does what she does. She is truly masterful and able to bring so many beautiful moments to life in her photography.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/10/2018

We chose Chelsea as our engagement photographer, and I'm so glad that we did! She was a dream to work with, professional, fun, and responsive! Shooting with her was so much fun, and we are so happy with how our photos turned out. Thank you again Chelsea!

Sent on 07/01/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley Fleming · Married on 09/22/2017

Look No Further!

Chelsea was our wedding photographer in Lake Tahoe almost 2 years ago! This was a destination wedding for her, and she was nothing short of fabulous. Her poses are on point - you get a variety of pictures because she has so many of them up her sleeve. She makes this process feel effortless, and really it’s just extra time with your husband on your wedding day. We got a beautiful gallery of approximately 800 pictures, many of which are framed and we put into an album. Her personality if lighthearted and fun, and she gets the job done. She creates a custom timeline with you which ensures she has time to get pictures of the things that matter to you. She’s like a fly on the wall, capturing all the best memories. Stop what you’re doing, and hire her!

Sent on 08/24/2019

natalie · Married on 08/12/2017

Just Perfect

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled after working with Chelsea. We both do not enjoy being in front of the camera, and were dreading our engagement shoot. She was so comfortable and easy to work with, and the resulting photos were absolutely stunning. On the wedding day she stuck to the timeline and coordinated getting the perfect shots of our giant family. She made us feel special the whole day, and the pictures are simply fantastic. Her editing style is just what we were looking for: bright, natural and classic. These photos will never look dated or stuck in time. She is tremendously easy to talk to and very responsive to emails. We could not have asked for a better photographer, or for better photos!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

My experience working with Chelsea was nothing short of fantastic! From the first few emails exchanged to my husband and I's thoughtful Christmas gifts from her, Chelsea was so sweet and caring. We were on a short timeline for engagement photos, and Chelsea was incredibly flexible. She is always available for advice, vendor suggestions and support. She even gave us the name of the resort we ended up booking for our honeymoon! On the wedding day, she was an expert! She stayed on time (and was really early to the venue) and got all the poses I wanted for the bridal party and family. Chelsea makes everyone involved feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera (even my husband who isn't a huge fan of photos). Chelsea worked seamlessly with my vendors and had same day photos ready for us before we even left the reception. She finished our photos sooner than expected, and they are so beautiful! We have received so many compliments and gave out a bunch of photos for Christmas gifts. At the time I worked with Chelsea, she was in the first year of her business. But, you would have never known it! Her professionalism and willingness to try almost anything for her clients stood out to me. Also, after you become one of her brides you feel like she's not just your wedding photographer, but a friend. To all the future couples of Chelsea Schaefer Photography, you won't be disappointed! Your photos will be so beautiful and capture your day so perfectly. Chelsea is an amazing resource for wedding advice and is a great person. Booking Chelsea is one the best decisions you can make for your wedding day :)

Sent on 04/17/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I found Chelsea on Facebook. She was the only photographer that we met with, and we instantly fell in love. She responds to questions quickly and is extremely easy to work with. Chelsea was patient with us during our engagement shoot. She gave awesome pointers in order to make us feel comfortable and get the best pictures possible. She also handled our wedding flawlessly. We had a delay with hair and makeup, but Chelsea was able to keep everything moving in a timely fashion to get all of the pictures we wanted (and then some). She handled our extremely large (and loud) family like a professional. Chelsea is not only an amazing photographer, but an even better person. She went above and beyond what we expected from her. Her pictures are exquisite and gorgeous. We loved every picture she took, and had the hardest time picking ones for our album! You cannot go wrong with Chelsea Schaefer Photography!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Shelley · Married on 08/06/2016

Chelsea is literally the best!! She listened to what my husband and I wanted and captured the most beautiful images of our special day. She is personal, caring, and so incredibly talented!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

April · Married on 05/22/2016

Chelsea was professional and snapped some one of a kind photos for our wedding! I had this dreamshot of us on a bridge with the water behind us and she got down and dirty to make it happen! I also appreciate her follow through on emails and texts. She had a photo list and I got so overwhelmed with wedding decisions that I didn't even do it, so she invited me to coffee to hash out the details. My overworked, overstressed self showed up and she absolutely made me feel right at home. We talked things out and I could tell that she wasn't trying to check a box of making sure this form got filled out, she genuinely wanted to make sure we had the most amazing photos and to make the day go by with as much natural flow as possible.

If you're looking for someone who checks the boxes for the bare minimum, Chelsea's not that person.

If you're looking for someone that's going to go above and beyond, someone that's going to be responsive and follow through. Someone who will treat you with care and respect, she's your girl. Also, have you seen her photos?!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/15/2016

Chelsea Schaefer Photography was better than I ever could have imagined. Not only does she take stunningly gorgeous photos, she is just the most incredible person to work with. She is kind, personable, professional, and fun! On the day of our wedding, she took care of everything and kept the schedule moving. She somehow managed to get pictures of even the smallest things. I absolutely loved our floral displays and cupcakes, but I didn't even get to see them at the wedding because we were so busy. I'm so thankful that Chelsea took the time to capture all of these tiny details so we can cherish them forever. I highly recommend Chelsea. She is passionate about what she does and it clearly shows in her work. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would. I can never thank her enough for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives. And I'm so thankful for the beautiful photos she gave us so that we can always remember it.

Sent on 03/23/2017