CHELSEA LIMOUSINE Reviews

25 Reviews for CHELSEA LIMOUSINE

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Service

My parents organized this for us, and said Diane was so easy to work with. She was kind enough to type us up a letter about the shuttle times for our wedding so that we could give it to our guests. The driver was very friendly too.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Dear Alyssa and Mike,
    Thank you for the lovely review, we try to do our very best to make your day special! It was a pleasure to be able to do your wedding On Saturday the 28th it was a beautiful day for a wedding too. Enjoy life together!

Kate · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent experience

Chelsea Limousine was great. They provided a luxury bus and two 14 passenger vans to transport our wedding guests from St. Catharine Church in Spring Lake to Windows on the Water in Sea Bright and back. Diane was a pleasure to work with.I highly recommend Chelsea Limousine if you are looking for a reliable and stress free transportation experience at a great price.

Sent on 10/23/2019

CHELSEA LIMOUSINE's reply:

Thank you Kate and Paul, it was our pleasure working with you on your wedding day! Your mom was the ultimate "Wedding Planner", so precise and detailed, she was great. So happy I got to meet you all.
    Best Wishes for a Happy Life together
    Diane-Chelsea Limousine
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Value, Awesome Service

We used Chelsea Limo for our wedding on October 20, 2018. The value can't be beaten, but best of all, Diane is incredible to work with. She was responsive, flexible, and was a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/10/2018

CHELSEA LIMOUSINE's reply:

Thank you Laura and Francis, we are so happy you enjoyed our services. It was our pleasure to work with you too. Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy Life together! Hope to see you on the "sing a long", please email if you are on it.
    Diane- Chelsea Limousine
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2018

Diane was a pleasure to work with! I hired 2 shuttles for my guest transportation for my wedding, great value, and great service.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Dear Kim and Cody,
    Thank you so for allowing Chelsea Limousine to be part of your wedding day! We always appreciate your comments on our service, I am glad your were happy with them
    We try our best to make it special for the bride and groom and of course their guests.
    May you have a Happy and Beautiful Life together.
  • Erika

Erika Dluhi · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Service

Working with Diane at Chelsea Limousine was very easy. Diane helped to make sure our day of transportation plan ran smoothly. We had 2 limos for the bridal party and then for the guests a 56-passenger van and a 14-passenger van. All drivers were friendly and got everyone to and from the reception with easy. I would highly recommend booking transportation for your wedding with Chelsea Limousine.

Sent on 11/13/2018

CHELSEA LIMOUSINE's reply:

Thank you Erika and Brendon for the lovely review! It was our pleasure to be a part of your Special Day. We wish you both many years of Health and Happiness.
    Best Wishes.
    Diane- Chelsea Limousine

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2018

I could not wait to write a review about Chelsea Limo. Diane was very responsive (she even gave me general wedding planning advise leading up to the big day) and the day off showed up to the ceremony location! She stood with me before I walked down the aisle with my father and made sure my dress/train was correct. I never in a million years thought she would be there, and she ended up being a lifesaver! The drivers were professional, on time and the vehicles were clean as could be. I would recommend this limo company to any and everybody.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Dear Kimberly,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful comment about me being at the church, occasionally I do come to the wedding to make sure all runs smoothly. I am glad I could help you with your dress.on "The Big Day"! Your mom was so very nice to work and a great planner too!
    I hope the two of you have a Wonderful and Happy life together.

Gabriella · Married on 05/04/2018

I had a tough time deciding which limousine company to go with. I, like other brides, was a little stressed and worried that all my guests wouldn't be shuttled over in time or some would be left behind. Diane made the experience stress free and everything worked out. I would definitely recommend them to any bride in need of guest transportation, or even transportation for the wedding party which we also used! They were efficient and on time!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Dear Gabriella,
    Thank you so much for your kinds words, and I am happy you were satisfied with our wedding transportation.! You were so great to work with.
    Wishing the two of you a Happy and Beautiful Life together.

Rachael · Married on 04/21/2018

We used Chelsea Limousine for our wedding on April 21, 2018. I worked with Diane and booked a limo for the bridal party and two shuttles for our guests. Diane was great!! I had no idea how to time the transportation and she recommended the perfect pick up times to make our day run smoothly. The limo and shuttles were prompt and drivers very friendly. Some of our guests even commented on how great the drivers were. Diane made sure to call me a couple days before the wedding to confirm everything and even sent us a congratulations e-card following the wedding. Highly recommend for all your transportation needs.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Dear Rachel,
    Thank you so much for the beautiful comments you wrote about Chelsea Limousine. We try to make every bride and groom special.
    We love to hear comments like your, we are so appreciative of them all.
    We hope the tow of you have a Happy and Healthy Life together.

Marissa · Married on 04/07/2018

I loved working with Chelsea Limo! Diane was easy to work with and they were so flexible. The bus was beautiful & clean and the driver was top notch.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jim · Married on 09/03/2017

Diane was so patient with us. We made so many changes. We needed off-site parking and she even scouted the area for us. To top it all off she actually showed up at the church and helped organize the wedding party entrances! Way, way above and beyond. The vehicles were clean and beautiful and the drivers warm and professional. We could not have asked for more.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jim · Married on 09/03/2017

Above and beyond in every aspect. The owner, Diane even showed up at the wedding to help!

Sent on 09/30/2017

BeachBride09 · Married on 08/19/2017

Diane is a fantastic wedding coordinator! She is patient, gives great advice, and knows exactly what to do. We booked 5 shuttles for our wedding guests. In mid August, we had a Saturday morning wedding ceremony at a gazebo in Belmar. Parking would have been very difficult, which is why we booked shuttles. Chelsea Limo was right on time and picked our guests up at our venue, drove them to the ceremony site, and then back to venue for the reception. It was a pretty hot morning, so the drivers let the guests stay inside the air conditioned shuttles until it was time for the wedding to begin. That was much appreciated by our guests from what they tell me! We had some elderly guests as well so this was a great move by the drivers. Their prices are very fair and the entire staff is wonderful. Thank you for taking so much stress off a very nervous bride!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Pat · Married on 08/05/2017

Diane was so helpful and professional. After numerous conversations and additions I wish I could have met her in person to say Thank you.! Drivers were prompt, personal, and professional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Loved this limo company!! Diane was so nice and so easy to talk to! She answered all of my questions and always got back to me right away if I needed something. On the day of the wedding the drivers were so professional and I was very happy to work with them!

Sent on 02/03/2017

I am the Father of the Groom and used Chelsea Limo for my son's wedding on June 25 near Red Bank. I worked with Diane who was extraordinary. Being a New Yorker, I knew little about New Jersey, traffic patterns, travel times, distances and the like. Diane walked me through it all, followed up often, was accommodating every step of the way and was the consummate professional. Every detail was attended to and the day evening went off perfectly (which involved 1 limo, 2 vans, and 2 huge buses to and from 4 different locations). I could not be more pleased and enthusiastically recommend their services!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Dear David,
    It was my pleasure to plan your son and future daughter-in- law's wedding transportation! You were excellent in the fact that you provided exact details
    of the day's events with great accuracy.
    Best Wishes to the couple for a lifetime filled with happiness!
    Diane Chelsea Limousine

mia · Married on 05/20/2016

We used Chelsea Limousine for our wedding day. They were excellent. Great communication, always returned calls. The limousine was perfect and the driver very attentive.
    Excellent prices. I would use them if you want no hassles!

Sent on 06/04/2016

CHELSEA LIMOUSINE's reply:

Thank you Mia and Sean, it was a pleasure working with you both in planning your wedding day transportation! You had a picture perfect day for your wedding.
    Wishing you both a happy and healthy life together.
    Diane Chelsea Limousine

I can't say enough how wonderful Chelsea Limousine is!! From the start our wedding planner Diane was extremely helpful and knowledgeable not to mention personable. She coached us in choosing the right transportation. We had limo service/shuttle and bus service. All drivers were timely, courteous, friendly and well dressed. My limo was gorgeous and very, very clean and well stocked with ice, beverages and snacks. There were multiple weddings at our venue and to my Father's delight Diane appeared at the venue to make sure that the bus was loaded and that my guests knew which vehicle to get on. In fact, one of my guests missed the bus and Diane drove them in her town car to the venue!! I can't wait to use them again when we go into the city at Christmas!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

CHELSEA LIMOUSINE's reply:

Thank you very much, myself and my staff try very hard to make your wedding day a "care free day" with wedding transportation. I was happy to take your late arriving guest too.
    Wishing you a lifetime of Health and Happiness together. Diane

Peter · Married on 04/23/2016

Chelsea Limousine came highly recommended when we were looking for a limousine (and shuttle) company for our wedding. They definitely lived up to that high praise. We were married on April 23, 2016, at the Church of the Precious Blood in Monmouth Beach, and we had our reception at the Crystal Point Yacht Club in Pt. Pleasant. We chose the Sheraton in Eatontown as the hotel for our bridal party and our out-of-town guests as sort of the "mid point" between the ceremony and the reception. Chelsea Limousine provided shuttle service to and from the reception for our guests staying at the Sheraton, and also provided two limousines to take our bridal party, parents of the bride and groom, and of course, the bride and groom, to and from the ceremony, and to the reception. Diane was extremely helpful and courteous while making all the arrangements. She went over everything in great detail and answered all of our questions. Diane was even there on the day of our wedding at the Sheraton to make sure everything started off smoothly! She also got back to us within an hour (at most) each time I had a question for her. The limo drivers were all very courteous and professional and got us to where we needed to be with no issues whatsoever. The limo drivers even provided true "red carpet treatment" and a champagne toast right outside of the church with all of our guests still there.

In addition, the price that we paid was for two limos and a shuttle to and from the reception (to accommodate approximately 35-40 guests in total) was VERY reasonable. On your wedding date, there's really no price tag on peace of mind and making sure everything runs smoothly and like clockwork. As such, the expense for all of their services on our wedding day was well worth it!

In short, I would HIGHLY recommend Diane and Chelsea Limousine if you need a limo and/or shuttle for your wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Dear Peter and Carolyn,
    Thank you very much for writing this beautiful review. It was a pleasure serving you and your wife, bridal party and guests. I am so happy I got to meet you both on your wedding day!
    I wish you both have a happy life together, all my best.
    Chelsea Limousine

Emily · Married on 03/18/2016

Diane at Chelsea limo is excellent. We used a 10 passenger limo and two vans to help transport guests between the hotel and venue. The limo was for the bridal party. My guests were very pleased with the service and I felt treated like a VIP all day. I highly recommend Chelsea limo. (Emily and Kyle 3/18/16, belmar nj)

Sent on 07/01/2016

We used this service to provide three shuttles going back and forth from the hotel to the church/reception center. Everything went so smoothly, and it was a worry off of our mind to know that our guests were being shuttled and that everyone had safe transportation back and forth from the Ceremony and Reception to the hotel. Diane made everything very simple and very easy when coordinating everything on this crazy day. Also, on top of being so easy and professional to work with, we also received the best price from them. I would highly recommend this transportation service to any one who doesn't need the extra worry on there wedding day.

Sent on 10/15/2015

GINA · Married on 08/01/2015

Chelsea Limousine was terrific on our wedding day! I spoke to several limo companies before I choose Chelsea. Diane the wedding planner there was friendly and familiar with the area since we where from out of state. I made numerous changes before our actual day and Diane was happy to change them, no complaints. The contract was straight forward and no "hidden charges" I didn't have to worry about timing of my limo or shuttles Diane knew the times we needed with "shore traffic" on a Saturday. The limo was set up nicely clean and with refreshments as promised. Our driver Rich was great and even took a back way to avoid heavy traffic. Our shuttles were prompt both picking up and dropping off. The shuttle drivers were friendly and polite. The prices were reasonable and the whole day ran smoothly. Thanks Diane and crew,Gina and Sam

Sent on 08/22/2015

JENNIFER · Married on 03/14/2015

We used Chelsea Limousine for our wedding on March 14th. It was a raining, the driver Rich came with a huge umbrella and walked us up the church stairs one by one to the church but NO ONE GOT WET! The driver stayed with me behind the church until I went down the aisle with a bottle of water to clam my nerves.The limo was on time and was very clean and stocked with water, soda and snacks.Booking was easy I dealt with Diane there she was easy to talk to and made many ,many changes with a pleasant attitude. We had shuttles too and those drivers couldn't have been nicer, they even helped us into the hotel with all our wedding stuff.
    Jennifer and Greg C.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Melissa Soranno · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Limo Company

We used Chelsea Limo for 2 limos for our bridal party and a shuttle for our guests. All the vehicles were clean and comfortable. The drivers were friendly and attentive. I worked with Diane to coordinate the times and all vehicles arrived well before the scheduled time. Their pricing was very reasonable. We even used their services for round-trip services to the airport for our honeymoon! They offered a discount for this service.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Dear Melissa and Keith,
    Thank you for choosing Chelsea Limousine for your wedding day. I am very happy that we could be a part of your to make your special day!
    Best Wishes for Wonderful and Happy Life together.

Kim · Married on 08/19/2018

Chelsea Limousine supported our wedding with shuttle service and a limo (for the bridal party). Diane was great to work with as she gave some guidance and was very friendly and responsive! This company was a recommended vendor from both our venue and our hotel, and I would recommend them as well. The only issue was for some reason in the limo the bluetooth was not connecting to any phones (for both the grooms and the brides limo). The limo driver did not seem to be too concerned or helpful with us connecting music. It was at the point where one of my bridesmaids was just playing music from her phone. Aside from the technical issues with music, they were great!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Dear Kim and Jason,
    Thank for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry the Bluetooth was not working in the Limousine, I was not aware of that, but it certainly will be looked into. I am happy you were satisfied with our service other than the Blue tooth.
    I hope you have a Happy and Wonder Life together.
    Bes Wishes
  • User6320741 · 2+ years ago

1.0

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! Awful experience... Very disappointing service... Rude drivers, rude customer service... Would NEVER recommend this service to anyone!!! Called to tell Diane about our experience and we were blamed for their terrible service. She even said horrible things about my guests. No apology, just blamed us for their poor service. Drivers had NO idea where they were going even after a detailed list of addresses were provided. Shuttles had no GPS systems so guests had to direct the shuttles. Drivers were RUDE to guests. Customer service is lacking. My friend had a similar experience but we had another signed a contract so we had to use. We were so upset with the quality!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Dear Jamee and Johnathan,
    All comments are taken seriously and thank you for the time to do so. Please accept my apologies for not exceeding your expectations. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We have spoken off line and hope we have resolved all your concerns. Best Wishes for a Happy Life together! Diane