Chelsea Carter Events Reviews

Chelsea Carter Events 5
Chelsea Carter Events 6
Chelsea Carter Events 7

Kylie · Married on 06/01/2018

Chelsea was such a dream to work with! We talked about the color palates I was looking for and what types of flowers I like. I couldn't have dreamed up more perfect florals for my wedding. She filled in the archway I would be getting married under and it was breathtaking. Both my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were filled with unique flowers - I loved that they couldn't be found just anywhere. She is incredibly professional and through - you won't regret hiring her, it was worth every penny.

Chelsea Carter Events 8
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 10/28/2017

Chelsea was an absolute dream wedding florist. She was quick to respond to all emails and phone calls, and the type of person who you can give your vision to and trust she will do a beautiful job with anything she creates. I would highly recommend.

Chelsea Carter Events 9
    Chelsea Carter Events 10
    Chelsea Carter Events 11

Ashling · Married on 10/14/2017

Chelsea and her team made my wedding day a pure joy. She made all my special requests seem simple ( when I know they were not!). I can't recommend Chelsea Carter Events enough. I was in San Francisco and my wedding was in Los Angeles. They made it so simple to plan from afar. So fabulous!

Chelsea Carter Events 12

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Chelsea and her team did an amazing job with the floral design for our wedding! Chelsea was quick to respond to my emails, and was great at assuring me that her team had everything under control for our big day. The result was beautiful flowers, and a stress-free planning experience.

Heather · Married on 04/18/2017

Chelsea made all of my floral dreams come true for my wedding! Choosing florals and the overall floral design of a wedding can be really hard! Chelsea made the whole process stress free and fun! She has incredible taste and attention to detail. She took the small direction/idea I gave her and worked her magic! Everything was beyond beautiful! I currently have a photo of my bouquet framed in my bathroom so I can see it everyday. I loved it so much!!

Mackenna · Married on 03/11/2017

Chelsea is incredible! There is no better person to work with. She is attentive, personable and completely put us at ease from the start. She truly listened to our vision for our wedding and blew us away with the final product. Plus, she’s a doll to work with! I heard from family and friends not only how impressed they were with her arrangements, but also how much they loved chatting with her during our ceremony set up! I’m so happy we found her and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/17/2016

Chelsea is professional and she was a joy to work with! I described to her what I envisioned for my wedding (bouquets, boutonnières, center pieces and a subtle flower crown) and she created the most lovely florals! Chelsea responded to my emails and calls promptly and I was able to count on her on the day of my wedding to be on time and have everything in order. I have already recommended her services to friends and family.

Courtney · Married on 12/03/2016

Chelsea rules at life! She's a visionary and super creative in her execution. I wanted something vintage, yet modern, and also asymmetric for my arrangements, and she delivered beyond my expectations. She is really easy to work with because she's a great listener and really pays attentions to what you want and more importantly, what you don't want. Also, besides her eye for great design, I was most impressed with how she executed my pinterest photo for inspo, and she made it one million percent better. Overall, she's the best and the best to work with! I highly recommend her.

Grace · Married on 07/09/2016

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Chelsea Carter Events. Chelsea created the most beautiful florals that still have me swooning. She is incredibly creative and worked with me to achieve exactly what I wanted. Chelsea and her team coordinated our wedding and my husband and I didn’t have a care in the world on our wedding day. She is quick to respond, extremely professional and knowledgeable with vendors to ensure you get the best of the best. She really went above and beyond for us and our family and we are forever grateful everything she did for us! Look no further than Chelsea Carter Events to bring your wedding dreams to life!

Chelsea Carter Events 13
    Chelsea Carter Events 14
    Chelsea Carter Events 15
    Chelsea Carter Events 16
    Chelsea Carter Events 17
    Chelsea Carter Events 18

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2017

3.5

Chelsea was so sweet and responsive. She listened to our vision and Incorporated it into her beautiful artistry. The look was unique, special, and tailored to our event. Gorgeous, modern vintage look for a great value!