Chef's Expressions Reviews

Chef's Expressions 5
Chef's Expressions 6
Chef's Expressions 7

Hailey · Married on 10/29/2018

Chef's Expressions is amazing and I don't think I could have planned my wedding without them (I planned my wedding in 10 days)! When I had this crazy idea, they were willing to jump right on board! I worked with Megan and she was the jack of all trades! She was quite literally my wedding planner, caterer, photographer, photo booth attendant, and wedding day extraordinaire! Worth every penny! Megan and team set-up all the tables perfectly, constructed a photo booth, decorated the cake with flowers (which was absolutely beautiful and all I did was provide a few pictures from pinterest!), and even took fantastic pictures (I did not have a photographer for my event). Megan was wonderful at communicating with me and making sure every last detail was covered (food choices, table decorations, number of tables, timing during the event, etc.). She listened to all my requests and executed them flawlessly! Chef's Expressions went above and beyond my expectations and I couldn't thank them enough!

When it got to the food I was more than pleasantly surprised (I obviously did not get to try it ahead of time). The food both looked and tasted amazing! People are still raving about how good the grilled cheese with tomato soup and the french fries were! We had a sit down dinner and the servers were very friendly and timely. They also looked like they were just having so much fun! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer and would recommend to anyone looking for the best for their wedding day!

Chef's Expressions 8
    Chef's Expressions 9
    Chef's Expressions 10
    Chef's Expressions 11

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

We were very happy with our event catered by Chef's Expressions. Everyone we worked with was helpful, professional, and kind.

emily · Married on 07/21/2018

The food was amazing and the service was top notch! Alicia and her team are awesome And definitely worth the money.

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

Chef's Expressions did an INCREDIBLE job at our June 2018 wedding. Working with Alicia, Jerry, and team was seamless. Alicia is not only part of the catering team, but a coordinator as well. They met with us at the venue countless times prior to the ceremony and handled all of our questions and calls so well. They worked closely with us to make sure that our vision was seen in every aspect, from the actual food and drink items to the design of the menu card. We had custom items such as a margarita bar and gelato station. And they even made my cake, and it was beautiful and DELICIOUS!!! After the wedding, all of the guests were talking about how AMAZING the food was. We can't thank Chef's Expressions enough for such a memorable event!!

Chef's Expressions 12
    Chef's Expressions 13

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

Bonny, Alicia, and the Chef’s Expressions Crew did an excellent job catering our wedding. They kept the trains running on time and were incredibly helpful and professional both before the event and on our wedding day. We also had a lot of guests with dietary restrictions, and Chef’s Expressions was able to accommodate everyone. Such accommodations did bump up the price a bit, but our guests with dietary issues had a great time and were so appreciative. The food was excellent—guests are still raving four months after the wedding!

Gosia · Married on 10/07/2017

Great food and were able to bundle our tables/chairs/linens/cake/alcohol/desserts and everything turned out great.

Jody · Married on 09/23/2017

Chef's Expression's helped making our wedding day GREAT!! Our guests raved about the food and the desserts were AMAZING!! Everyone at Chef's Expressions was great to work with and made every detail we requested perfect. Hats off to the chef, servers, Phyllis and Alicia for a great job. Thank you so much!!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband Steve and I used Chef’s Expessions for our wedding in September and we couldn’t have been more pleased. From the moment we met with Megan the very first time, we knew it would be a perfect fit. Megan was so great to work with as well as our day of coordinator Alex, and the rest of the staff that worked with us the day of. Everyone was so sweet and accommodating and seemed to really enjoy being a part of our day. Megan was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. I asked about a million questions and she answered all of them genuinely and never seemed annoyed or bothered. She helped to make our day so perfect and I’ll forever be grateful to her for that. Megan and Alex made sure all of the details were sorted out and that the vision we wanted really came to life. The food was delicious and made quite an impression on us and our guests. I can’t thank them enough and would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for the best for their wedding day.

Michele · Married on 08/05/2017

Delicious food and best staff to work with! They ensured our wedding day went off without a hitch, from helping me get down the aisle to ensuring that our reception ran smoothly.

Karen · Married on 07/28/2017

We worked with Bonny & Alicia for our Wedding and right from the get go and they were an absolute pleasure! They walked us thru everything from the very beginning from picking out the hors d'oeuvres to the final dish, from picking out the glassware to the linens. Their planning process was a breeze! Anytime we emailed them question they were very quick to get back to us with the answer. The night of both Alicia & Bonny were very helpful. They are literally your Wedding Coordinator. No need to hire one, they have it covered! Our guests were very pleased not only with their food but their services as well. If you want the best for your Wedding, look no further!

MJ · Married on 07/16/2017

This event was not a wedding, but it resulted in a perfect celebration!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Chef's Expressions was amazing! i was so happy with everything, from our tasting all the way through our wedding day! On our wedding day, I was so impressed with how smoothly everything went. Alicia worked so hard and honestly was more like a day-of coordinator. She helped to make sure our cocktail hour and reception flowed smoothly, and helped to alleviate any stress that could have arisen. Because of her and the Chef's Expressions staff, we had an amazing wedding day!

Angela · Married on 06/03/2017

I'm so happy with our decision to hire Chef's Expressions. They were so amazing and accommodating the entire time while planning our wedding. Bonnie was my main contact all year - she answered my many questions and helped keep us within our budget. She was super helpful with recommendations on food and linens. When it came to the day of the wedding, Alex helped to make sure that everything ran smoothly. He helped my with my veil on the way down the aisle, adhered to our timeline, and the staff made sure my flowers, candles, menus, etc. were set out and looked nice. I loved working with both of them and, omg, the food was excellent!! I got nonstop comments from the guests on how great the food was and still, a few weeks after the wedding my family is talking about the food. I can't say enough great things about this catering company and its employees - Hire Them!!

Jenn · Married on 05/20/2017

Chef Expressions catered my wedding this past May and they did a fabulous job. Megan Cloman was wonderful to work with and everyone is still complimenting the food (even our uncle who is also a caterer!). Alicia Strawderman handled the logistics flawlessly. They walked me through the very-overwhelming process of planning a wedding (we had 120 guests and I did the planning) and found a way to accommodate all my special requests, including food prep (i wanted grilled not poached fish), beverages/snacks available at arrival, etc. I would absolutely work with them again!

Lindsay · Married on 05/06/2017

Loved the food for our wedding on 5/6/17! They would able to provide a great vegan option and the appetizers were fun and unique! We also loved our cake which was half carrot and half lemon with blueberries! The staff was so helpful and made sure the night went smooth!

Chef's Expressions 14
    Chef's Expressions 15
    Chef's Expressions 16

Denise · Married on 04/15/2017

Simply put, Chef's Expressions is the best there is. Hire them! We used Chef's Expressions to cater our wedding on April 15, 2017. Absolutely everything was perfection - from the initial contact, to the planning, to the final day. Bonny and Alicia helped create and execute a delicious menu, and also worked very closely with me on some very difficult dietary restrictions (Passover and gluten-free). My guests repeatedly complimented how smoothly the reception proceeded, that the food was the best they ever had, and kept going back for second helpings of the cake! So delicious!! They are a full service caterer, and also managed all of the event rentals such as linens, tables, chairs, etc. Working with Bonny and Alicia was a breeze and if I need a caterer in the future, I won't even bother thinking of anyone else! Endless gratitude for making such a special day absolutely perfect!

Julia · Married on 12/17/2016

The food and wedding cake from Chef's Expressions was fabulous and their pear salad was the talk of the evening! We had a late guest that had been stranded in Phoenix (a fact they didn't know), a hot meal was fixed and delivered to her at 9:45 when she arrived. Bonny and Alicia were so flexible, they made our lives so much easier than they could have been. All of their personnel was extremely professional.

Lee Ann · Married on 11/10/2016

Definitely check out all they have to offer - the service and the food were wonderful! Chef's Expressions catered a corporate event for our organization - we would hire them again!

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

if they cannot get a tasting into their schedule, just google images of chef's or go onto bridal blogs and read their reviews - i haven't heard one bad thing about them!

Juanita · Married on 10/23/2016

Alicia and team are great to work with. It's evident Alicia enjoys planning and coordinating special events.
    I've received compliments on the venue and catering choices we made for our daughters wedding. Everyone enjoyed the evening of Great Food and fun with family and friends.

Peter · Married on 10/09/2016

We were married on 10/9 at the Gramercy Mansion and used Chef's Expressions catering for our event. I will say they were awesome from our first contact with Bonnie to the wedding reception Alicia and the staff at our event. This group was great, friendly and professional. The food was everything we expected but there service was over the top bending over backwards for us and our guests. I would recommend them for any event or your special day. Pete and Angie M.

Bryce · Married on 10/02/2016

The food was fantastic. They had a personal server with us almost the entire night who took great care of us. They personally served our mothers, grandmothers, and vegetarian guests (it was a fairly small wedding). They put up all of our decorations and when we didn't have a florist they placed the premade flowers we brought on all of the tables for us. The bartender was wonderful and dancing along with the music all night. They kept everything organized and on task. And the cake was delicious! I would definitely recommend them!

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Chef's Expressions was enthusiastic, present, and respectful of our budget. Not only did they cater delicious food, they also served as an event coordinator, helping us tie all the loose ends as we approached the wedding date. They did a fantastic job!

Ann · Married on 09/23/2016

Be clear about your needs and express them clearly and they will be met