Chef Raymone Catering Reviews

6 | Clinton Township, MI

6 Reviews for Chef Raymone Catering

Lyndsey · Married on 02/24/2018

Chef Raymone Catering provided the food for my wedding at the Washington Lions Club. The food was phenomenal - I received compliments on it all night. The staff was flexible and very kind. I would recommend Chef Raymone to anyone looking for a caterer - the food was better than I dreamed it could be!!

Jason · Married on 04/16/2016

If you want a highly responsive company, good food, at a great price, I think Chef Raymone Catering has to be considered. When we made the decision to have our wedding at venue that required us to bring everything in, we knew we needed a complete services catering company. We sampled many caterers, but for the quality of food and value, no one came close to Chef Raymone. They did not disappoint on the day of the wedding.

Amazing. Amazing food, amazing service!!! Can't go wrong with them. Highly recommended

Tara · Married on 08/14/2010

Chef Raymone catered our wedding. Food was delicious! I received lots of complements from our guests about the food and the service. I highly recommend Chef Raymone for any catered event!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2010

Chef Raymone was great. I would recommend them to anyone! Their food was amazing.

As the Mother of the Bride I was so pleased with the quality of the food Chef Raymone provided. My guests were just gushing about the meal and wanted to know who provided it. The presentation of the food was also done beautifully. If I have any events in the future I would not hesitate to use them again. Their Teriyaki Beef will have you going back for seconds AND thirds! One piece of advice I would offer Brides and MOB's is when giving your final count don't give a number MORE than what you invited thinking you may have some show up at the last minute. What I learned too late is always give less because there are some people that will say they are coming and they don't show up. I feel this is EXTREMELY rude but it will happen. I was given this advice by MANY former MOB AFTER I turned my numbers in. After you do that you cannot change it. I feel this is a very fair policy because a business can't be yo-yoed back and forth. I just would like to prevent others from making the mistake I did and I ended up paying for 8 no shows.