Chef Dominique's Catering & Banquet Facility Reviews

30 Reviews for Chef Dominique's Catering & Banquet Facility

• Andrea

Andrea Mader · Getting married on 10/31/2021

A wonderful meeting

We met with them to discuss our wedding last week. The venue is beautiful with the ability to hold both a wedding and a reception. Everyone we met was beyond wonderful; they were very sad that they couldn't do our wedding since they would be closed that day (which we understood completely). They gave us a list of other places that we could try and told us a bit of each that they knew of. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Chef Dominique's Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Andrea thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure. It was great to visit with you two and help you with some planning resources in this area. Congratulations Again!

Katy · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic service and food!

We had a plated dinner for our wedding of 150 guests and it was absolutely perfect. Stacey helped us with every detail during the planning process and she was very responsive and helpful with all of our questions. She was extremely organized and asked all the questions for important details that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. She truly cared to make our wedding dinner a fantastic experience. They were very accommodating to our vegetarian guests and offered to accommodate guests with food allergies as well. The service on the day of the wedding was spectacular. The lead server was extremely friendly and on top of every detail during setup. Our food was amazing and we received many compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend Chef Dom for any event!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Chef Dominique's Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Oh Katie, we so appreciate the kind words. It was a gorgeous wedding and a pleasure to work with you on details along the way.

Congratulations Tom and Katie!!

Lea · Married on 06/24/2017

They were amazing to work with! They wanted to make sure your day was stress free as much as they could. I loved everything venue and the food.

Sent on 07/21/2017

I would highly recommend Chef Dominique's for your wedding caterer. He is very considerate when it comes to how much money you can spend. He will work with your budget. The food was also delicious and the staff was wonderful!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Chef Dominique and his staff are by far the best around. They are very easy going and truly helpful in any and everyway. They are truly making this day about me! The have plenty space for any size of group and are willing to accommodate on prices just to let me have the wedding of my dreams! Highly recommended by me!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Julie · Married on 09/12/2015

Excellent food and excellent to work with. Everything was fabulous for my daughters wedding reception!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Chef Dominique's Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

Julie thank you for the review much appreciated it was our pleasure to work for you. It was an amazing evening!!

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

Chef Dominique's was absolutely incredible from the moment we decided to have our wedding there until the big day! Stacy and Chef Dominique took a lot of time preparing our menu to make sure it was exactly what we wanted! On the day of our event, we didn't have anything to worry about. We didn't have to even lift a finger and we were able to enjoy our day with our loved ones! Everyone raved about how incredible the food was!! Thank you so much Chef Dominique's!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/07/2015

Stacey and Chef Dominique were great to work with! Stacey was always available to help answer any question I had or any time I wanted to get into the Carpenter Room to look at table arrangements or decorations. Selecting our menu was easy and Chef Dominique made great suggestions for things that would go well with the foods we liked. On the night of our wedding the food was great (yes, my husband and I both got to eat an entire plate!) and our wedding guests raved about the food! They made set up and coordination of everything easy. They allowed us to set up the room the day before, their staff lit candles for us and even made sure our payment to our cake vendor made it to her securely on the day of our wedding. Best part....Stacey was at our wedding helping to coordinate all the staff that evening. This was so unexpected and special since she had helped us every step of the way. I would highly recommend Chef Dominique and his staff!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Chef Dominique's Catering & Banquet Facility's reply:

It was great serving you Kristen!!! Thanks for the amazing review!

Jasmine · Married on 07/26/2014

If you are looking for the best food in the midwest region for your wedding or event, you've got to call Chef Dominique's Catering. Trust me, you will not regret it. We had the pleasure of working with Stacey and the rest of the team with everything from booking the venue to choosing the perfect menu for our guests. Chef Dom's is far more than just a caterer. They focus on you and your significant other and truly do everything they can to make your wedding planning as smooth as possible. They have two gorgeous venues that you can hold your reception. The one that we chose fit perfectly for the needs of our guests, and definitely set the tone for a wonderful and beautiful evening.
    The food.... TO DIE FOR. I don't think our family and friends are ever going to stop talking about the Baron of Beef that was served for dinner. My mom was actually researching this because she was so amazed and had never had such quality meat before. The price for this venue is a little on the higher end if you are a budget bride, but you are getting so much more than a caterer. You are getting THE caterer's, with the best food, and service you really can count on.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Meghana · Married on 06/07/2014

Dom's created a fusion menu for us weaving in my childhood from South India and making it a bit more gourmet and American. Several guests commented it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Jess and Stacy were amazing to work with. The catering staff was incredibly professional. And they did all this at a farm 30 minutes from town.

Sent on 07/24/2014

We were so happy with the service provided by Chef Dom's. Our rep, Stacey, was so wonderful to work with! Very flexible with what we wanted as far as food and decorations went. The staff was very helpful with lighting our candles, making sure everything was set up perfectly. All of our guests thought the food was amazing (we had a selection of heavy appetizers and also served pizza towards the end of the night). No regrets with booking this venue!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Megan · Married on 04/21/2012

Stacey and her team at Chef Dominique were a true delight to work with. They had WONDERFUL food and worked right into our budget. At the reception venue, Chef D's team worked with us to get everything ready, watched over everything during the reception, and made our guests feel very welcome. I had no worries about anything with them around!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Emily · Married on 07/22/2011

Chef Dominique's did an excellent job with the catering at my wedding. I would highly recommend this business to any bride looking for a caterer. They are very flexible and willing to work with any budget. The staff is so friendly and extremely helpful. They literally help you plan out every detail of the catering and give you an idea of what your reception will be like with their services.

Sent on 08/24/2011
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/18/2011

The little cheesecake snacks with caramel were DIVINE. Best I have ever had!!!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2011

I was blown away by the quality of the food and the professionalism of the staff! My guests were treated like royalty! Amazing!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Diana · Married on 05/06/2011

Chef Dom's was an amazing place to hold our wedding reception!!! We met several times with Stacy and Jess before our date and they were both a great help every step of the way!! They do a great job at staying within your budget while providing amazing food!! They went over all the details and the night went perfect! They cater to any detail you'd like, they even made a signiture drink for us. The multiple screens available were very helpful while playing our ceremony (had a destination wedding prior to reception) and slideshow of pictures. Would recommned Chef Dom's to anyone who'd like spectacular food & a beautiful venue.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Megan · Married on 11/13/2010

I can't say enough good things about Chef Dominique's... Chef Dom and Stacey were absolutely amazing to work with!! They helped every step of the way and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Our ceremony and reception were held at this location and it worked out perfectly. Our guests didn't have to travel from one venue to another and the staff did such a wonderful job with the transition! We had so many compliments on our food and the presentation. I come from a catering background as well as a majority of my family and we were all beyond impressed. I highly recommend the Mashed Potatoe Martini, we had several compliments and they were so much fun!!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Rachel · Married on 08/21/2010

Chef Dominique's provided a very friendly atmosphere. They took all the hard work out and was extremly pleasant to work with. The quality of food was like no other that I have had in the Sioux falls area. I could go on and on talking about how great Chef Dominique and his staff are but I think I will save some space.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Julie · Married on 06/11/2010

I love Chef Dominiques!!!! We had our rehearsal dinner there. The food was FABULOUS. Everyone loved it. They are extremely professional and on top of their game. They are very flexible and listen to exactly what you want. We met with Stacey and Chef Dom to go over the menu and they are both so nice and very knowledgeable and helpful. They really took care of everything for the night--it was a great success.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Edna · Married on 01/25/2010

Chef Dominique's Catering was a great place for a reception.They set up all your tables and chairs for you and help clean up.I loved having my wedding there.

Sent on 02/17/2010

Gail · Married on 10/17/2009

They were amazing! So great to work with, excellent food and service!!One of the staff members even ran down to the store to purchase creamer that we had forgotten!!I would definitely recommend them for your event.

Sent on 02/04/2010

Julie · Married on 10/21/2008

Great food, it's some of the best wedding food I've ever had. Great, easy to work with and reschedule.

Sent on 01/20/2009

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2008

Chef Dominique catered our wedding reception. The food was fantastic and everyone was blown away with the presentation. My only regret is not being able to eat more of it because of all the talking and visiting I was doing with guests! We had heavy hors d'oeuvres and I wasn't really sure of what I wanted, but Chef Dominique had great suggestions that were elegant yet not overwhelming.

Sent on 02/22/2012

Nichole · Married on 04/26/2008

We loved,loved, loved our wedding reception thanks to Chef Dom, Jess, and their staff. Fantastic food and service. Wonderful people to work with! We had to do a few tweaks to our menu due to budgeting and they were so helpful with it all. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/11/2008

Monica · Married on 06/23/2007

The food was fantastic! I couldn't have asked for anything better. The presentation was phenomenal as well, made our setting look super expensive. I would recommend highly to anyone!

They were really helpful for this first time bride, I just told them I wanted good food that didn't look like we bought meat trays and set them out and they really delivered! They responded in a very timely manner to any questions I had and were very easy to get a hold of. Worked very well with our schedule and did all of the work for us with communication between caterer (them) and venue!

Sent on 04/15/2008